Confused wife but idea makes me superrr hottt!

• Thread starterjust4pleasure
  • Start date
Just4pleasure,

It occurs to me a good place for you to find a fairly comprehensive discussion involving a cuckold husband, his hotwife, and their 2 grown children (1 daughter, 1 son) would be the thread initiated by ffred (i.e., Fred) on 23 Sept. 2008, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/11114-living-cuckold-lifestyle-children-home.html

Fred was the first person who replied to your initial post. He and his wife Nadine and their grown children live in Germany; he wrote to this forum seeking advice on how to deal with their daughter's inadvertent discovery that her mother Nadine was sleeping with another man. She was becoming insistent about wanting to know what was going on; their son either didn't know about his parents cuckold husband / hotwife marriage or knew but (I gather) was disinterested.

As you'll see, if you read it, their family situation (so to speak) worked out well. Nadine and Fred brought their daughter "into the loop," and the end result was a substantially closer relationship among them, particularly between Nadine and her daughter.

—Custer

Thanks again Custer, MacNfries and everyone else who posted. Lots of good advice to consider. I do believe that, for now, we will leave it as a fantasy only. Too much at risk. We'll see.

Mac is right.

The concern and fear is still there no matter what. Any woman in the right frame of mind would not want to be seen as cheap, fuck meat. They are not stupid (like Mac says) and value their dignity as well.

Since I cheated on my wife last time, which I sent gifts and kept in phone contact with my ex who had a rocky marriage, that time. I blurted out to my wife that if she wanted to have an affair, she can do so, to level the playing field.

When she told me that a guy was hitting on her at work and she hit on her boss to get better reviews, I guess she was expecting me to get mad and leave her. But no, I told her that I find it very interesting and a turn on that other men find her attractive. She was quite puzzled with my reaction but I told her that I would not use her revelation to any ground for divorce.

She too admitted that she was happy that other men, besides me, finds her attractive. However, she knows that most of the guys who leered and made suggestive comments are only after sex (and only that), she knew that at least she did get their attention.

Maybe my wife have read articles about husbands who let their wife have boyfriend(s) while they remain faithful to them. Or about those husbands who finds their wife confessing to having one night stands and finds it a great turn on.

And we read that many women stray because they lack one thing : attention. So if the husband does not give much attention to her, she will gradually seek it elsewhere.

Although some have embraced this lifestyle, even to the point of having their children in the loop, it is currently not applicable to all. For those who are in it, I'm envious of them.

Well, I just learned something yesterday that I had no clue of. You see, this acct is my husband's. He came here some time ago seeking answers to his dreams and fantasies as to why he was having these feelings, watching his wife getting screwed by another man. He told me about this site and gave me his login info to come in and take a look and ask questions. I agreed because I was more confused then him and I was trying to seek answers myself. After my husband confessed his dreams and fantasies to me, slowly, I began opening up to the idea. Like I stated in my previous posts, we even bought sex toys and watched adult movies together, things of that nature. One of the toys we bought was black strap-on 8 inch dildo. He straps it on and WOW....what a difference 2 more inches makes!!! Anyway, he had asked me several months ago that he wanted to take pics of me bending over because he says he just loves my big ass. To my surprise, he confesses to me that some guys had already seen me here. I said, "What the hell are you talking about?" He told me the pics he took were posted here!!! My heart sank at first. But after I began reading the comments about my pics I instantly began getting soaking wet. He asked me what I thought about the comments. I first asked him what happened to the pics. He told me he had deleted them. I then told him, nervously and shaking, my heart pounding, that the comments turned me on very much. It made me feel very sexy hearing how other guys wanted to pound my ass. I was sooo turned on turned to him and told him, "I told him I wanted to get fucked by someone else while he watched". I told him I wanted to "suck and fuck lots of cock". I noticed my hubbys instant erection. We made love all night. It was great. Afterwards, though, I knew that the sexual tension I felt at that moment made me want to go after every hot guy. After having an orgasm I felt guilty for saying it to him. He asked me after our session if I really did want to fuck someone else. I said I did not know, I wasn't sure. I know I'm in "Fantasy" phase right now. I think it's best to keep it that way. But just knowing he posted my pics here for others to see was a real turn on. I did play the angry part at first only to have him fuck me all night like a wild animal that he is.

Again, I know I am in the minority here being that it is not too common for woman to be into this. But I can almost assure that any woman who has a husband that confesses something like this to them, deep inside, makes them tingle even though they won't admit it. It is very hard not to get aroused at the thought of getting penetrated by another mans "manhood".

just4pleasure - like Mac said, please continue to contribute. Its good to read opinions from a female point of view.

My wife calls me crazy when I tell her that I wanted to see her getting fucked by either a chinese or white male. When I pressed on, she would then keep quiet. Maybe it a shock to her system and takes some time to process.

But then, she would have to think many, many times since I have cheated once and may assume that I'm allowing her to go to another man just to get revenge.

Hi Ms. Just4pleasure,

Thanks for your description of your interesting revelation and its affects on you, and your husband as well.

just4pleasure said:
One of the toys we bought was a black strap-on 8 inch dildo. He straps it on and WOW....what a difference 2 more inches makes!!!

Sounds like a positive discovery...

just4pleasure said:
.... Anyway, my husband asked several months ago to take pics of me bending over because (he said) he just loves my big ass. To my surprise, he confessed to me that some forum members have seen me here. I said, "What the hell are you talking about?" He told me he posted my pics here!!!

Oh, oh...

just4pleasure said:
My heart sank at first. But after I began reading the comments about my pics I instantly began getting soaking wet. He asked me what I thought about the comments. I first asked him what happened to the pics. He told me he had deleted them. I then told him, nervously and shaking, my heart pounding, that the comments turned me on very much.

Whew! For a moment I thought your husband, almost certainly, would soon be facing a divorce decree. Your response, however, was very positive...

just4pleasure said:
It made me feel very sexy hearing how other guys wanted to pound my ass. I was sooo turned on turned to him and told him, "I told him I wanted to get fucked by someone else while he watched". I told him I wanted to "suck and fuck lots of cock". I noticed my hubby's instant erection. We made love all night. It was great.

Hm... I must say, Ms. Just4pleasure, you are sounding more and more like a woman who is discovering her sexuality, a woman with great promise, a woman who is finding it feels good... VERY good...

just4pleasure said:
Afterwards, I knew the sexual tension I felt at that moment made me want to go after every hot guy.

...and say, "Take off your clothes." Then, holding each one's cock in both hands, him nude and you fully dressed (provocatively, of course), whisper in his ear: "Get it up, darling... and lie down on your back... I'm going to fuck you..."

just4pleasure said:
After having an orgasm I felt guilty for saying it to my husband.

Yes, yes... of course. Guilt is the emotion women feel when they express who they really are, because they're supposed to spend their lives pretending to be someone they aren't...

just4pleasure said:
He asked me after our session if I really did want to fuck someone else. I said I did not know, I wasn't sure. I know I'm in "Fantasy" phase right now. I think it's best to keep it that way.

Good reply... you're suitably cautious...

just4pleasure said:
But just knowing my husband posted my pics here for others to see was a real turn on. I did play the angry part at first, only to find he fucked me all night like the wild animal he is.

It was a sobering moment, wasn't it... realizing your worst nightmare had come true; your husband(!) had posted nude photos of you on the Internet for men all over the world to salivate over... then to realize it made your pussy wet with passion; you WANTED men you couldn't see out in cyberspace... men EVERYWHERE... to make salacious comments about you and imagine themselves fucking you (and more, much more)...

just4pleasure said:
I know I am in the minority here and it is not too common for women to be into this.

My guess would be, the number of women who "follow" this forum is MUCH larger than the number who post. Having inherited your husband's account, so to speak, if you spend some time reading around you'll find MANY accounts of married women who not only feel intense sexual urges similar to yours, but also act on their lustful urges.

As one forum member (whose screen name I can't recall) put it a while back, concisely: "I'm sitting here typing and beating my weenie, while my wife is out getting fucked by a sausage."

just4pleasure said:
But I can almost assure you any woman with a husband who has confessed to her something like this is tingling deep inside, even though she won't admit it. It is very hard not to get aroused by the thought of being penetrated by other men.

Here I think you have put your finger on it, Ms. Just4pleasure. Having put such thoughts aside... having dismissed them as, well, "unrealistic" and certainly improper for a GoodWife such as yourself... you will find them continuing to circulate in the back of your mind and on occasion moving to the forefront of your consciousness. You will find yourself looking at "other" men... as you pass them on the street, see them while shopping, and in your workplace... in a new way, and no longer averting your eyes because eye contact doesn't seem quite proper. Rather, feelings of lust for the men around you will begin to seem reasonable and appropriate, until... one day...

—Custer

Thanks again for the input guys.

Custer, I really like the way you break things down. Detailed person aren't you?!

Well I can say this much, when I go on my "girl nights out", most of them are married by the way, I can see the REAL side of them. See, us woman, and I don't need to tell you this I'm sure, especially being that I'm a latina, we are programmed from a very young age to never "give it up" until we are married, always respect the husband, always dress appropriatley, don't give reason to be spoken bad about, no man wants to marry a woman who has no respect for themselves, etc. etc. etc. I grew up and was raised this way. Which is why I was a virgin when I married my husband and then acted like the "good wife" all these years. But at the same time, I knew I had these sexual desires and sexual tension just lingering deep inside me. But there was no way I was going to act out on them.

So anyway, when I do go out with my girfriends I have come to really get to know another side of them I never really knew. Around their husbands they might act like saints. Around us girls, well, all I can say is......SLUTS!!!! LOL They talk about hot guys at work, their nice tight butts, etc. etc. I can tell you that some of these woman would love the idea of being Hot Wives.

For some girls, the idea of opening up and being more sexual in the bedroom, in public, etc. could very well be due to self esteem issues. It's not because they are not sexual enough, it's because they don't feel sexy enough and feel like no one would pay attention to them. So at the end of the day, for some woman, it could be image issues and not libido issues. I was 21 when I got married. I asked my husband why he married me. And he tells me, " baby, I married you for your ass!!!" Jerk...lol.....But the truth is that I had a flat stomach, you could litteraly iron you clothes on it, and an ass that, according to my husband, was simply banging. Then the kids came, ass grew, the tits grew bigger and I had some extra weight that came with having the kids. Along with that came image issues. I did not feel sexy enough for my husband anymore. Turns out that my husband was excited at my post-prenancy ass.. :) He is an ass man and he now has more to chew on. After excersing I managed to tighten up the tummy. But now I have a much bigger ass and bigger breasts which I really don't mind. I know hispanics and blacks alike are into big butts. So the issue, for awhile, was with me not being happy with myself, when in fact, my husband was happier than ever.

So, whatever the case may be, I am starting to feel more sexual freedom with my husband after his his confession to me. I feel like I can talk to him about my own sexual fantasies and desires and not worry about him becoming jealous or angry. It lifts a great deal of stress from me and I can finally act like that horny little slut he has asked me to be and I have always been deep inside. Everyday I ask myself, "do I really want to go out and become that hot wife and enjoy another cock devouring my ever so hot and wet pussy". My pussy says yes.....my head says no!!!

Why are some of your friends obviously turned on by the idea of becoming hotwives...?

Hi Ms. Just4pleasure,

The following pertains to your statement that you’re sure some of your woman friends would relish becoming hotwives (although they aren’t giving their husbands any hint of that), and your posts indicating you and your husband are considering a transition to a “cuckold husband / hotwife” form of marriage (while asserting you will not, in reality, carry this beyond the fantasy stage). This post is not an argument that you and your husband should or should not move in this direction. Obviously, you’ll have to decide that for yourselves.

I originally posted this conjecture, as I’ll call it, in response to a question posed in this forum by Son of John a while back. His subject line was, “Why do some women want to fuck men other than their husbands?” My reply has long since disappeared into the forum backlog. It’s relevant to the question you and your husband are trying to resolve for yourselves, however, and it seems possible you may find it useful as a way of thinking about all this, so I’ll reproduce it here in edited and slightly-modified form. It has the advantages of being based on an underlying concept that’s simple and of being symmetrical. That is, women are not treated as special cases; it pertains (I argue) to men who want to fuck women other than their wives as well as to women who want to fuck men other than their husbands. Also, it can be compared to the principle of Occam's razor which is most commonly understood as: “Of several seemingly-acceptable explanations for a phenomenon, the simplest is preferable” (from Wikipedia). Here goes.

The underlying concept is that female sex drive, like essentially all other human characteristics, varies widely among individuals just as (for instance) athletic ability, musical talent, mathematical talent, outgoing vs. shy personality, and of course male sex drive, varies widely among individuals.

To see this in a simplified way, visualize female sex drive as distributed along a vertical line. At the lower end of this line are women who are asexual. They don't need it, they don't want it, and if they never have sex with another person their whole lives, that's fine with them. (Apparently there’s some evidence that roughly 1% of the population, female and male combined, may be in this cohort but that’s considered a weak statistic. If you’re interested, see “asexual people” in Wikipedia.)

At the upper end of this line are women who are highly sexual. They need it, they want it, sex is always on or never far from their minds, they seek it constantly, and they find it successfully. Some prostitutes are in this catagory, as are (probably) the most sexually-active married women described in this forum, in most cases by their cuckold husbands and in a much smaller number of cases by themselves. These women can be viewed as the sexual equivalent of talented athletes.

Between these extremes, female sex drive can be viewed as distributed along this vertical line. At the mid-point are women with average sex drives. Over a broad central segment of this sexuality line are women with sex drives falling within the range “average plus or minus 1 standard deviation.” If the female sexuality distribution is in the form of a bell-shaped curve — which, in reality, may or may not be the case — about 68% of the female population have sex drives within this range. These are the women who can be viewed as having “more-or-less average” sex drives. Above them are women with sex drives ranging from above average to extremely high. Below them are women with sex drives ranging from below average to extremely low.

Now, suppose a woman with a relatively high sex drive accepts a marriage proposal from a man with a relatively low sex drive. A significant (i.e., definitely non-trivial) percentage of marriages fall into this category. I suggest they might be called marriages with female-positive sexual offset. The woman may suspect or know this will be the case prior to marriage, from her pre-marital sexual experiences with her fiance.... but she accepts his proposal anyway, for any of the many reasons other than sexual compatibility that form the basis of marriages.

At some point after marriage, the woman realizes she does not find her husband sexually satisfying for reasons that amount to her having a relatively high and him a relatively low sex drive. (I omit other reasons that may be highly significant such as, for instance, the husband having a very small penis, or severe problems with erectile dysfunction, or simply the psychological/emotional effects of long-term marriage.) For purposes of illustration, assume an absurdity. Suppose it is a strong cultural tradition for women and men to get married, and in addition, it’s a very strong cultural tradition for women and men, once married, to play one-on-one basketball with each other and only with each other. A high-sex-drive, sexually-unsatisfied married woman’s situation can be considered roughly analogous, in this absurd illustration, to a woman who is a talented university varsity-level basketball player marrying then playing one-on-one basketball exclusively with a man whose basketball talents are, unfortunately, merely average or below-average. For the more talented player (the woman), it simply isn't very satisfying. In fact, it's probably quite boring — even though, off the court, they may be good friends who are compatible in most other ways.

The woman, of course… in accordance with cultural tradition… promised at the time of their marriage to play one-on-one basketball only with her husband, and he made the same promise to her. After a while, however, she succumbs to temptation and begins playing one-on-one with other men having basketball talents comparable to hers. She finds this much more satisfying and at first does it secretly, but sooner or later her husband becomes aware of her extramarital basketball. At first he feels crushed by this evidence of his basketball inadequacy. After a while, however, he recognizes he is incapable of satisfying his wife’s demands for high-end basketball. He brings the subject up with her and, after a series of long conversations extending over many days, including many glasses of wine, he convinces her it really is OK with him if she plays basketball with other men. His wife, at first very reluctant to even admit she’s been playing extramarital basketball (in violation of cultural expectations and, indeed, her self-image as a GoodWife), accepts what she finally comes to view as her husband’s generous offer, and their marriage continues on a much more satisfactory level.

Returning from basketball to sex (while continuing to keep the above absurd analogy in mind), and viewing extramarital sex in terms of probability, a woman with a high sex drive relative to her husband would presumably be more likely to take a lover — perhaps, over time, many lovers — than a woman married to a man whose position on the male sex-drive scale is similar to (or higher than) her position on the female sex-drive scale. The woman of the latter couple would, by hypothesis, be more likely to find her husband sexually satisfying over the long term and would be less likely to take lovers.

There are, of course, also many marriages in which the man has a higher sex drive than the woman. In such marriages, the husband's situation can be viewed as essentially a mirror image of the wife’s situation outlined above. Thinking again in terms of probability, such a man would be more likely to take a lover, perhaps many lovers over time, than would be the case if his position on the male sex-drive scale were similar to (or lower than) his wife's position on the female sex-drive scale.

This is my proposed “basic level” explanation for why a substantial percentage of married women want to, and often do, fuck men — sometimes many men — other than their husbands.

For much deeper and more fascinating insight into this phenomenon, see (for instance):

Baker, Robin, Ph.D. 1996. Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex. BasicBooks, 319 pp (hardcover),

and:

Ley, David J., 2009. “Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them.” Rowman and Littlefield, 291 pp (hardcover).

—Custer

I too would recommend watching the cuckolding 101 video. My hubby had me watch the video so that I really understood. We also bought the book, "Male Chastity, A Guide to Keyholders" which is helpful to understand the mind of the cuckold. Have you used this term with your hubby to determine if this how he sees himself? Exploring it together can really help. We aren't really into labeling ourselves, but understanding the term "cuckold" helped us to really work through how we were both feeling and allowed us to have very open and honest discussions. Has hubby looked at this site WITH you?

Thank you custard. Very good points and feedback from many of you. I am very comfortable keeping this as a fantasy only. I am happy I can communicate in a way I have never been able to with my husband. Confessing my sexual feelings,desires, fantasies etc. is great for us. No need to ruin something good right now. He still imagines me with another man. He gets off on this very much....me more!!!

Hi Ms. Just4pleasure,

just4pleasure said:
Thank you custard.

You're welcome.

just4pleasure said:
Very good points and feedback from many of you. I am very comfortable keeping this as a fantasy only. I am happy I can communicate in a way I have never been able to with my husband. Confessing my sexual feelings,desires, fantasies etc. is great for us. No need to ruin something good right now. He still imagines me with another man. He gets off on this very much....me more!!!

It's good to hear the effect of "considering the idea" of you making your husband your cuckold, including your participation in this forum, has been to upgrade your marriage (one might say). As for the future... well, who knows. After thinking and fantasizing long enough about it, maybe at some point the two of you will decide to take it further...

—Custer

Hey Just.. gret thread you are one great woman, I hope your husband is aware of how lucky he is

Just4pleasure, I hope taht you realize your desires one day and look forward to reading about it, thanks for sharing

just4pleasure said:
I know hispanics and blacks alike are into big butts. So the issue, for awhile, was with me not being happy with myself, when in fact, my husband was happier than ever.
Mmmmyeah...so do a great many of us white guys. In fact, as far as I'm concerned a woman just isn't a real woman unless she has a nice big ass. Care to post a pic of this big latina booty of yours? :) (hey I figure if I have a picture of my cock on here I can ask you that lol)

just4pleasure said:
"do I really want to go out and become that hot wife and enjoy another cock devouring my ever so hot and wet pussy". My pussy says yes.....my head says no!!!
Honestly, if you're having great sex with your husband with just the fantasy sharing maybe you should hold off for now. Don't push it. Keep going as you are until you both get an insatiable urge to delve into this. Have fun with it. Maybe write each other some little sex stories about fucking men with big cocks...feed off of one another's material to make the "pillow talk" that much better. Get yourself a big black dildo and incorporate that into the fun and games. Maybe that'll be enough.

Just bear in mind that if you crossover into this there's a pretty good chance it might go bad. My nightmare scenario is this:

You and your man decide to do this. You're into a situation where you're getting fucked right in front of him. He's turned on, stroking his cock, watching his beautiful big bottomed wife get fucked into submission by a big black cock...then...he comes. How will he feel about watching the woman he loves, his wife, the mother of his children (if you have them) fucking some guy then, after the sexual rush is over? And he'll never be able to get the image out his mind. In fact, after he does squeeze one (or two) off he might end up deeply regretting the whole thing and going completely apeshit. Then, of course, there's whatever effect it might have on you.

I'm sorry. I don't want to be a downer. But as someone pointed out, most of the men here are into this thing and are going to be willing to encourage you to do something that will turn THEM on. I'm just saying to take it as slowly as you possibly can. Don't take another step so long as you're satisfied with the step your on.

Again, many good points being made. I do continue to think about all this. Just today, my husband and I were in the kitchen cooking. I had on some tight jeans, boots and a tight blouse. The jeans I had on just molded on to my big butt. He took a look and told me...."You're asking for trouble with those jeans. Are you trying to attract some cock?" I told him, " I love cock just like you love pussy". He just looked at me with a look I've never seen before. Almost like he wanted to see me with another man. I walked up to him and kissed him and grabbed his package. I felt him semi-hard and knew I managed to get him aroused with my comment. We'll see how all this turns out.

It is good manners for man to encourage his wife to achieve her fullest sexual expression, whether or not he can perform to that level or she needs a helping hand from other members of the community.

In one village in Europe, there is a rule that on a Mental Health day each year celebrated by the community, adultery is not an excuse for divorce - and for 24 hours free love is available to everyone. This often helps childless couples to become pregnant if hubby is sterile. Husbands chase lonely virgins and bed them down. It is also a chance to have sex with ex-girlfriends for "old times sake". Husbands must accept any baby their wife conceives on this day from "another man's seed flow".

I won't admit to you where the village is, but the "set in concrete" rule has applied for many centuries.

Any updates? I am sure lots of us would love to hear

Hi Ms. Just4pleasure,

just4pleasure said:
I do continue to think about all this.

Good. Thinking about your sexual needs and desires is key to translating them into action. You might consider finding sites on the Internet that turn you on, for instance, then visit them regularly and point them out to your husband...

just4pleasure said:
Just today, my husband and I were in the kitchen cooking. I had on some tight jeans, boots and a tight blouse. The jeans I had on just molded on to my big butt. He took a look and told me...."You're asking for trouble with those jeans. Are you trying to attract some cock?"

Awright... you have the right idea. Dressing sexy for your husband will cause him to realize you also look sexy to other men. I suggest taking him shopping and persuading him to buy you some provocative short dresses and other hot clothing, "just for fun" when the two of you go out together. He will then be a co-conspirator when other men look at you and smile slightly, obviously thinking salacious thoughts... which he won't fail to notice.

just4pleasure said:
I told him, " I love cock just like you love pussy." He just looked at me with a look I've never seen before.

Excellent reply... bluntly sexual, direct and to the point. Your husband was probably stunned — GoodWives aren't supposed to say things like that.

just4pleasure said:
Almost like he wanted to see me with another man. I walked up to him and kissed him and grabbed his package.

A man likes it when a woman walks up to him and, in a straightforward way, feeling not-at-all awkward, holds his "package" in one or both hands, looks him in the eyes and kisses him... or just talks with him while continuing to hold his "package."

just4pleasure said:
I felt him semi-hard and knew I managed to get him aroused with my comment.

Never underestimate the power of dirty talk to cause a man to feel "lust in his heart" (as a former president once put it, to his profound regret, in an interview which was read, as it turned out, by millions...).

just4pleasure said:
We'll see how all this turns out.

I have a feeling you know how it's going to turn out, Ms. Just4pleasure. Keep turning your delicious thoughts over in the back of your mind, and keep making suggestive comments to your budding cuckold... after a while I think you'll find it will happen for you, and your cuckold-to-be will be on board because you will have, in effect, brought him along.

—Custer

Any updates, would so love to hear how you are going