• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confused wife finds husbands internet history.

• Thread starterKimForStuds
  • Start date

KimForStuds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2009
I'm a young wife that just discovered my husband has been going on sites like "please bang my wife" and some other cuckold type sites and I don't know what to do. We've been married for 2 years now and he's apparently been visiting sites like this for nearly ALL that time.

I don't know what to think but it turns me on! When we've gone out to socials and clubs he never got mad when I danced with other men and he even encouraged it.

I think my husband wants me to cuckold him.

The other day I could barely concentrate at work just thinking about how much I would love to suck one of my coworkers cock and let him fuck me. I came home from work during my lunch hour to change my panties as they were soaked.;) I wanted him so bad.

How should i go about letting him know I like this whole idea, does anyone know how i can test the water?

Simple,,,,,, TALK TO HIM. Even if its just a fantasy, he will love knowing you are open minded too.

Agreed

Talk to him. If you find broaching the subject difficult then write this on a small piece of paper:

Honey, I looked at some of the sites you have been visiting like "Bang my Wife' and I find the fantasy exciting too.

Let's talk about what we would like to do about this.

I love you.

Hand it to him over a relaxing drink and smile at him as he reads it.

That should get things started. Good Luck.

But be prepared for a stunned husband. Approaching him like this will confuse him to the point of breaking him. He will stumble for a defense or denial, but see you are in for it and not have the faintest idea what to say.

KimForStuds said:
I'm a young wife that just discovered my husband has been going on sites like "please bang my wife" and some other cuckold type sites and I don't know what to do. We've been married for 2 years now and he's apparently been visiting sites like this for nearly ALL that time.

I don't know what to think but it turns me on! When we've gone out to socials and clubs he never got mad when I danced with other men and he even encouraged it.

The other day I could barely concentrate at work just thinking about how much I would love to suck one of my coworkers cock and let him fuck me. I came home from work during my lunch hour to change my panties as they were soaked.;) I wanted him so bad.

How should i go about letting him know I like this whole idea, does anyone know how i can test the water?

I really find this post very dubious.

When opportunity knocks, answer the door....

Hi Ms. KimForStuds,

If you're for real (given Ms. Julieisme's reply), you might mention to your husband you found an interesting article:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

and you'd appreciate it if he would read it, because you'd be interested in hearing his thoughts on this subject.

This would offer the advantage of not having to tell your husband you checked out his Internet history (that is, you would not have to admit you've "spied" on him).

This is an answer (perhaps I should say, one possible answer) to your question, "How can I test the water?"

After your husband has read Dr. Gower's article and you've talked with him about it, I suggest writing back and letting us know how he seems to be responding. This would enable "the forum" to provide you with additional suggestions re. how to steer your husband toward acquiescing — in reality, not just in his fantasies — in what you want.

Good luck!

—Custer

My Wife Says

KimForStuds said:

My Patty - about 2 years into our marriage - said to me when I asked her how she knew I had done this or that (Don't remember what) She replied, I watch you even when you don't know I'm watching. That is a striking statement for a spouse to hear. Just imagine it from your spouse for a moment. However, as you develop further the notion, it makes you feel watched and adored - at the very least the center of her attention.
Find an excuse to tell him he cannot have secrets, the 2 of you will be living together for life, raise children together, contribute to yours and his family and fortunes. And need to stay close when life offers sorrows. Then make him say he has no secrets. Kindly, very sweetly ask him about his secret life at cockold sites.
He will never keep a secret from you again.

Well sit down with and him and say "honey I have a fantasy and would like to know if you might like it as well" Yea you were snooping on his computer, and is cool you are interested in the same things. Now you just need to talk about it out in the open. Make sure if you try this lifestyle that you communicate and know that either of you at anytime can stop it for any reason. And know that if that day comes you know that you will be able to communicate your feeling out in the open. I think this lifestyle is great and very arousing, but I also know that i am in love with my husband and no one will ever replace that and the boys I play with are merely toys for me, there are no feelings. I only had feelings for one guy but no where near the same feelings I have for my husband. Good luck, keep us posted and have your husband join you here so he can see what this lifestyle is like. :D
KimForStuds said:

It is interesting that you haven't responded to any of the advice. I like many others, suspect you were fishing for us to suggest various lurid situations that could entice your husband. Instead you got real advice in the form of "talk to him" That my dear, is the real answer to your question.
DB

She hasn't been back to the site since the post "Last Activity: 07-21-2009 10:13 PM " Maybe she wrote this and he caught her snooping and now she is fucking big cocks day after day:D Well we can only hope it went well for her.....
DomBullxxx said:
It is interesting that you haven't responded to any of the advice. I like many others, suspect you were fishing for us to suggest various lurid situations that could entice your husband. Instead you got real advice in the form of "talk to him" That my dear, is the real answer to your question.
DB

KimForStuds said:

Like everyone else said - talk with him. You can always start slowly like going for a swim in cold water. Whether it's just a fantasy or something he really wants to try - communication is everything in a relationship!

KimForStuds said:

NM. Post pics. prove your real.

What happened the other night.

I spoke to him about his websites he's been on and he denied it up and down. It was quite strange. Anyway I cut off the sex and last night he admited it!

Sounds to me that he wants you to go out and fuck others. Go out and enjoy being fucked by other men and bring him back a cumed filled pussy for him to enjoy.

This is good.... you've taken an important first step.

Hi Ms. KimForStuds,

Thanks for the update!

KimForStuds said:
I spoke to [my cuckold-in-waiting] about his websites he's been on....

Ah.... so you took your cuckold-in-waiting by his budding horns, so to speak. That's good. It suggests you're appropriately-assertive, which is positive.

KimForStuds said:
....and he denied it up and down. It was quite strange.

Hm.... so your cuckold-in-waiting is a denier. That's interesting. It sounds like, although he has secret fantasies of you making him your cuckold, he was unable to rise above the strong social and religious conventions that insist his wife *must* be faithful to him and he *must* want that, otherwise he isn't a "real man."

KimForStuds said:
Anyway, I cut off the sex and last night he admited it!

Excellent! Congratulations! That shows you knew exactly what to do to extract a confession from your cuckold-in-waiting, and you didn't hesitate to do it. You appear to be both assertive and bold, which is *very* positive. It's good that you declined to get involved in counterproductive bickering, arguing and pouting, but rather forged ahead and took effective action.

To further your progress, you might consider reading Ms. Elise Sutton's website (google "elise sutton") and her two books (advertised on her website; you can obtain them from well-known online distributors). You might also consider signing up for a subscription to Ms. Elise's e-zine, "Predominant" (instructions are on her site). If you begin guiding your cuckold-in-waiting toward a femdom marriage in which he accepts and acknowledges you as dominant partner — in effect, as head of your household — it will become easier to also guide him toward acceptance of it being your right and prerogative, as his wife and boss, to date and have sex with other men.

You've taken an important first step. I encourage you to continue updating the forum, and please don't hesitate to ask for further suggestions if you encounter problems.

Best regards—

Custer

Kim, I think you did well. Graphic things seem to work. My wife first talked about it over a movie on cable. If your hubby was into cuckold websites, you found out and liked the idea, you had to confront him about it in order to start up your "little project". He had to admit it eventually. Congrats, your are in a good path. Keep us updated. FRANK

Sometimes you just have to take drastic measures. Now the next time you are having sex start the conversation up on cucking him. The more open you talk with each other the easier it will become.
Have you showed him this site or is this how you found out about his desires as he had already been on here before. Hope it works for both of you. Good luck:D
KimForStuds said:
I spoke to him about his websites he's been on and he denied it up and down. It was quite strange. Anyway I cut off the sex and last night he admited it!

Don't cut him off. You want a guy to admit to anything or agree to anything,,,,,,,, 1/2 way through a blow job,,,, THEN ask him.

Hell, April could get me to sign a confession admiting I assasintated Lincoln.

Cum to think of it,,,,,,, how did I end up being cuckolded :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread