• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Contest: Best Cunt Closeup

IMG952018092495120418.jpg
IMG952018092495121331.jpg
IMG952018092495121340.jpg
IMG952018092395075549.jpg
IMG952018092495115941.jpg

This makes me hard as hell!!!!

Always love ( and try to make girls/ladies ) to play with such beautiful gapes. Fucking her hard and watch her gaping pussy after pulling out.

Not all like this but some i date really get a kick from stretching and pulling open. Girl i meet as a fuckbuddy has the same beautiful gape, she's now squirting like crazy when i try to stretch it so far i could almost fist her.

Love this thnx

Watch this!

This makes me hard as hell!!!!

Fucking her hard and watch her gaping pussy after pulling out.

Not all like this but some i date really get a kick from stretching and pulling open. Girl i meet as a fuckbuddy has the same beautiful gape, she's now squirting like crazy when i try to stretch it so far i could almost fist her.

Love this thnx

Right there with you, buddy!
As my wife began to age, her pussy was getting looser after longer play or fucking, and after she orgasms, she was starting to gape open bigger and bigger. There's not much better things in life than watching a pussy gape, then slam shut as it throbs, then open right back up. And it seems the more intense the throb, the larger the gape and the longer it lasts.
Of course, every time I stimulate her now, the goal is to stretch her open 'til she loosens up, then stretch her with larger toys or multiple fingers so it will create the gape I want to see so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back