• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Controll You Labtop

hello cuckolds, I come to bring you a bit of what I like to do to cuckolds so that they feel screwed and without the possibility of being able to recover their computers, unless I allow it.

-I will change passwords, options and settings of your computer
-I will change the wallpaper and icons of your computer
- I will give you 2 minutes to say goodbye to your pc, before you can not delete anything
- I will use the material of your wife or of what you have in your computer as I want.

how will this be done?

- by teamviewer / anydesk
- Spanish / English (preferences)
- you will have to give full control of your computer, both to install new programs and to remove them
-cellphone
I will submitt Miss, Pm me and I will give up everything

Blackmail for full control challenge:
Sharing some of my wifes sexy photos. Somewhere there hidden is a very compromising photo you could use to blackmail me for full control IF u find it and save it fast enough before this cuck cums as im wanking my tinny cock from exhitment. (In case u find it plz pm me the photo here and kindly not share it!!! Pm and you ll get your reward of full control)
Anydesk 733226449

Users who are viewing this thread

Back