• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
her surprise

When we had sex this morning, she handed me a black condom. When i asked why black, she told me she wanted to see what a black dick looked like in her. Her toys are black but they don't have the warmth and feel of the real thing she said. I was not allowed to take pictures during, she said that would spoil the moment. She watched throughout and came large. Hope this is a step forward. Any opinions?

i guess noone thinks this is a step in the right direction for her.

wet

a picture of her pussy wet from looking at this site. Is she wet enough to have a bbc slip inside her? anyone want to stretch her pussy?

Do you whine as much with your wife when you don't get your way as you do when people don't respond to you immediately?

Hello noway . I sent you a PM a while back. Please read and respond.

oh yeah

Would love to fuck her for you. wanna watch her have fun with me.

randyfrommo said:
Would love to fuck her for you. wanna watch her have fun with me.

thanks for the kind words. After being called a whiner by someone who has been visiting the site for over 2 years but never posted a comment before, we removed her pics. Did feel like giving him jack off material. with time or enough encouragement we might post some again in the future. Best of luck with your wife also

Is it just me? I'm not seeing any picture in the first post with the pole. I don't want to vote when I don't know what she looks like.

even though i cannot see the pic but i love hairy pussy getting stuffed with black dick

negroetblanco said:
even though i cannot see the pic but i love hairy pussy getting stuffed with black dick

if we would get enough responses like this, we would post a few pics again

a cóuple of pics because some have asked for some again. Her pussy wet looking at this site and offering up her ass. she should try black

i cant get enough of this sexy white wife.im loving thatsoaking wet pussy and what a tight ass. shame its got panties covering her sweet hole. get em off baby,go bare for us

please post some more pics of your wife. she is fucking hot

i think a big black cockhead in her pussy will make this wet pussy cum, follow it upp with 9inches of black meat and it will squirt pussy juice like a fountain

metal polisher said:
i cant get enough of this sexy white wife.im loving thatsoaking wet pussy and what a tight ass. shame its got panties covering her sweet hole. get em off baby,go bare for us

who wants to remove her thong? She is very tight on my average white dick, wouldn't a bbc stretch both her pussy and asshole nicely.

metal polisher said:
i think a big black cockhead in her pussy will make this wet pussy cum, follow it upp with 9inches of black meat and it will squirt pussy juice like a fountain

a large black dick would clearly stretch her holes and the contrast against her pale skin would look fabulous

id love to see a black cock in her ass and another in her pussy at the same time

I would turn you every which way but lose.I would leave you exhausted and weak at the knees, and with a very satisfied smile on your face.

holidays

Here she is ready for the holidays. Who would like to find her under there tree? How would you make her holidays merry?

i have to rip the wrapping off my presents and use em straight away. her pussy, ass, tits and mouth would all get played with

Users who are viewing this thread