convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
What an awesome woman. I want to see a picture of her holding her cunt open, inviting me to taste her. Then a pic of her with her fingers in her cunt stretching it out for the big black cock she knows that she wants to fill her up.

KC_rob said:
What an awesome woman. I want to see a picture of her holding her cunt open, inviting me to taste her. Then a pic of her with her fingers in her cunt stretching it out for the big black cock she knows that she wants to fill her up.

I hope this works. She would be so tight for that big black cock. It would stretch her. The stud would have to take his time to open her up, then fill her full of cum. Would love to see a black cock on this picture to show her how it would fill her.

Blonde cunt

Very nice blonde cunt like my wifes so soft and unexplored

chrisking said:
Very nice blonde cunt like my wifes so soft and unexplored

first off, you wife is cute. Second, thank you, I do believe that if she does a black man, he will really enjoy her tight blonde pussy

maybe we can see a pic of this pussy fucking a big black cock soon

metal polisher said:
maybe we can see a pic of this pussy fucking a big black cock soon

maybe someday

For those who say she is too hairy, she does sometimes shave. I know when she shaves she is very horny and definitly wants her pussy eaten. Her pussy and asshole are so tight. Her holes would really be stretched by a bbc. Would you rather have a shot at cumming in her pussy or opening up her even tighter ass

thats such a hot looking pussy. i love the little pink hole peeking out and those sexy big lips. beautiful