• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date
Frogskin,

Your wife has beautiful big breasts, gorgeous nipples and very sexy, sultry facial features. Thanks for the photos.

It was 4 Oct. 08 when you first posted, saying you want to move your wife toward becoming your cuckoldress. How is it going? Do you feel like you're making any progress?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Frogskin,

Your wife has beautiful big breasts, gorgeous nipples and very sexy, sultry facial features. Thanks for the photos.

It was 4 Oct. 08 when you first posted, saying you want to move your wife toward becoming your cuckoldress. How is it going? Do you feel like you're making any progress?

—Custer

darn...nothing yet... :( she's just not into the lifestyle...

Great new pics of this girl, love her tits and her smile. Both would look good covered in cum.

I am not sure why, but her face looks extremely familiar to me. Are you located in Southern California? If not and you travel here, I would love to help you out. I have been told that I am extremely charming and I have an ability to make women put down their guard. Let me know.

who wants to see more?

here's her picture spreading her....

She has a gorgeous pussy. I would spend hours on it getting her ready for me. Let me know if you will require my services.

more of her...

some of my wife's recent pictures..

Your wife is truly an amazing woman. She is gorgeous and sexy. You are one very lucky man!!

keep working hard, its gotta pay off sooner or later...

I'm wondering what sort of conversation is going on when you snap such sexy pictures of her. I assume she has no idea you are posting them on a cuckold site. My wife would never allow me to take nude pics but even she was willing to engage in sexy fantasy talk involving other men. Sadly we never did it and are now way too old for such but I gotta say I think you are not pushing the issue enough. It doesn't have to be vulgar or over the top, just casual mention about a guys good looks or pleasing personality, anything that keeps her on track with your non jealous attitude. Later when having sex...well you know the rest. We are all pulling for you. Keep us posted and don't forget it's all about her pleasure, not yours. One more thing, I read once that if a white guy wants his wife fucking black he really doesn't have to do much except get her in the company of black men. Anywhere, dance clubs, social gatherings, NAACP meetings, anyplace where there are lots of black men. They will soon have your number and be ringing hers constantly until she answers.

Great new pictures - thanks for sharing that cutie with us all :)

Maybe a couple of pictures like this might inspire her?

Attachments

• frogskin01.jpg
    frogskin01.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,268
that's great greymaster, keep em coming ;), simjim, thanks for the "inspirational" words, will keep you guys posted, i'm sure one of these days she'll fall into the hotwife lifestyle :)

I guess that I am very lucky. I met my wife when she was gang banging some guys and one of them invited me. I have no problem at all getting her to fuck other guys.

lucky dog...

Missey's sissy said:
I guess that I am very lucky. I met my wife when she was gang banging some guys and one of them invited me. I have no problem at all getting her to fuck other guys.

that is so hot! You're a lucky man....yesterday i still have this thoughts of my wife cheating on me when i'm away on business trips....

thanks

xfantasian said:
Your wife is really hot. Pls keep them coming :)

thanks xfantasian...i will try to get her to use sextoys while i take her pics...:p

Man, she is so beautiful and sexy, I would love to get my hands on her soft, sexy body.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, after much convincing, it's not going to happen.... :( any ideas? for those who are new, what do you think of my wife?

It would be helpful to know her reasons for not wanting to proceed with becoming a HotWife.
Sometimes the initial moral objections can be overcome, sometimes not.
If she, in principle, gets hot at the idea of fucking another man/men, then, eventually, if you keep working HER fantasies during your lovemaking (directing them toward MFM or her & a lover). you might actually begin to see some progress.
Try to assure her that you would remain completely faithful to her, and that this would be her privilege.
She might give it a second thought...
Generally women love knowing that they turn other guys on, if you can get her to start posting her pics, and chatting with other guys online, her own fantasies will take over, and you could soon have a HotWife on your hands. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread