• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple for Weekends between Albany+Poughkeepsie

• Thread starternycoup518
  • Start date

nycoup518

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2005
White couple seeking BBC for Sat./Sun. afternoon-evening get togethers. Can't host but will meet in area noted;split motel bill if necessary. Wife is NOT a submissive and prefers fat short(5-6inches) cut only cocks to anything longer. Husband watches,beats off,takes pics/vids and orally cleans her up-will also provide cleanup/other oral to her lover if desired. She will consider anal if guy knows what he's doing and she's in the mood;she does not do oral to completion.

if you're in upstate ny it's certainly a possibility

Amazing

A totally open and real couple that can't give it away...maybe you all think it's too good to be true, the pic is a fake, and you tell yourself that there isn't a couple like that. What if , just if, you're mistaken? Then what? What might be possible?
Telling you, we are the exception to prove the rule. The only thing stopping most from taking advantage is an insistence that this isn't real and an unwillingness to play equally on a site where we pretend and maintain the myth of inequality just for the juice it gives-as we do with the color contrast and all the historical psycho-social taboos too, but those are older than old stories that are only good for adding excitement and nothing more. We know there id no real truth there. Fictional background for a foreground that we all can author. Is it difficult to match schedules and distances?-For damn sure;we all have lives and commitments;that's no reason to pass on what we really want. The only real division is class-money. Women are women;men are men-well,ok, more or less. Only the fucking is real.....and where there is a will there is a way. Anyone out there with the will? Anyone out there that to help us to have a greater will? how much more do we have to offer to make it happen again?

I Would Like To See Some Pussy Pics
Cause To Me It Look Suspect

hahahaha lol it easily is suspect....head to body ratio...one big ass head(probably close-up pic) and a regular sized body.

nycoup518 said:
A totally open and real couple that can't give it away...maybe you all think it's too good to be true, the pic is a fake, and you tell yourself that there isn't a couple like that. What if , just if, you're mistaken? Then what? What might be possible?
Telling you, we are the exception to prove the rule. The only thing stopping most from taking advantage is an insistence that this isn't real and an unwillingness to play equally on a site where we pretend and maintain the myth of inequality just for the juice it gives-as we do with the color contrast and all the historical psycho-social taboos too, but those are older than old stories that are only good for adding excitement and nothing more. We know there id no real truth there. Fictional background for a foreground that we all can author. Is it difficult to match schedules and distances?-For damn sure;we all have lives and commitments;that's no reason to pass on what we really want. The only real division is class-money. Women are women;men are men-well,ok, more or less. Only the fucking is real.....and where there is a will there is a way. Anyone out there with the will? Anyone out there that to help us to have a greater will? how much more do we have to offer to make it happen again?
that ugly face isn't exactly an inviting feature!

Keep thinking ...

...it's a fake all you want fellas. As far the comment about my wife's face-FUCK YOU Asshole. Is there reason your pic doesn't show your face besides the fact you have no balls and are probably a fake yourself?

Have removed the pic since you all find it so repulsive...thanks so much for making us feel welcome and free to express ourselves. Very enlightened guys..

nycoup518 said:
...it's a fake all you want fellas. As far the comment about my wife's face-FUCK YOU Asshole. Is there reason your pic doesn't show your face besides the fact you have no balls and are probably a fake yourself?
quit your bitching my threads in the stud forum show my face and why go to see what my face looks like because i said your wife's was ugly? you compring your wife's face to a man's? LMAO....my sentiment has been obviously felt by more than myself evidence by the lack of response in here. how's it feel to be married to a buzzard? the only reason you're on here is because you think black man will fuck anything and your wife is too ugly for even YOU to wanna fuck.

man please it looked like a damn transexual
you can keep your fake ass pic

Damn

Not only are you guys enlightened but you're masters of logic and language too!! And by the way, that "buzzard" has fucked better black men than you'll ever be fool.

nycoup518 said:
Not only are you guys enlightened but you're masters of logic and language too!! And by the way, that "buzzard" has fucked better black men than you'll ever be fool.
if they were desperate enough to hit that it's no way they could be better than me son.

cheshireset said:
yes unfortunately some people in this forum seem to get their kicks insulting people.Luckily there are some genuine ones in there to.
i'm also genuine and i give credit where it's due in here. i don't kiss the ass of anyone who posts garbage.

Is there any possibility you might be wrong?

Is there? What if we are a real couple just trying to hook up? Just consider that. Then what? How would you feel about the comments you posted and the insults you've hurled? Well,we are-how do you think it made us feel to be greeted with accusations of being fakes and the wife being insulted? What sort of proof do you want? Go to AFF and checkout the profile bistud4us or swappernet and check out biprnny95400. We're done with this thread and you-it was started to make realtime connections and that appears impossible with this thread so we are going to start a new thread;please don't go there if you think we are fakes. You win,ok?

Damn, there's a lot of hating going on in here! I'll be happy to confirm this couple is real once we hookup (which will be soon). All my conversations with them seem to indicate they are the real deal!!

I don't care about any of the other stuff; I just want to lick it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread