• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple of my wife

• Thread starterdodger6
  • Start date
Very hot!!

She's got a hot bod that's for sure!!!

some of us with lovely wives are for real

dodger6 said:
By request, leg shots.

She's pretty timid and not into exploring her sexuality much. Maybe some day.

ps. I'd still out of curiousity like to know why other people post and they get "good job" and I get "smells like fake" WTF is that all about?

dodger, your wife is lovely - slender with nice natural hair and skin. to state the obvious, most of the wives on this site are overweight, with splotchy skin, frazzled hair, and a bad attitude. so i guess some people don't want to believe guys like you and me who have lovely wives would post pictures of them here and either introduce them to black sex (in my case), or at least fantasize about it (your case). just ignore those flamers. good luck getting your wife into it. it took me about three years.

Thanks for the well wishes folks. I guess I was a little thin skinned before when the first couple of people had the typical internet attitude. I guess I hadn't spent enough time on DC lately and realized that they had shown up here as well.

I've been around for a while on the site and mainly lurked and posted thank you's when someone would post some nice pics.

Here are the last few (for a while) I'm wary of posting too many.

Attachments

• sm_torso.jpg
    sm_torso.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 382
  • sm_sideview.jpg
    sm_sideview.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 361
  • sm_black_lace.jpg
    sm_black_lace.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 494
mmm fit. would love to be in the same room sticky my tongue down her throat while a big black has his way :)

mmm fit. would love to be in the same room stick my tongue down her throat while a big black has his way :)

VERY HOT & SEXY! Pease keep em coming bro... I just LUUUV Asian girls!

Please write on her

on her beautiful ass JOE ENTER HERE Thanks I would love to get between those beautiful thighs and lick away until she could not walk. Nothing like getting your tongue way up her.

i luv those nipple buds! perfect for manipulating to orgasm!

Here's a few more of her nipples.

I tried to talk her into some piercings but she won't go for it. :flash:

Attachments

• sm_nipples.jpg
    sm_nipples.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 112
  • sm_nipples (2).jpg
    sm_nipples (2).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 168
  • sm_nipples (3).jpg
    sm_nipples (3).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 196
Sexy sexy sexy

Very beautiful wife you have. Maybe one day I'll be blessed with a wife like that also...errr does she have a sister?

Hot and sexy young wife would love her to write on her flat sexy tummy black cock hear in my married pussy

Users who are viewing this thread