• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Craving Creampie

• Thread starteryorkguy4play
  • Start date

yorkguy4play

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2012
I am a 40 year old married guy, straight but seemingly more and more bi-curious, not to be with another man sexually but to eat another guy's cum from my wife's pussy. She has always enjoyed the few occasions I have gone down on her after I have cum inside her, but I find that post-orgasm, the urge ebbs away.

I have broached the subject with her and she hasn't discounted it, though we will need to find someone we trust if she is going to have unprotected sex with them. I'm hoping that sometime in the very near future I will get to see her shaven pussy oozing someone elses cum, just like in these pictures. Yummy!

Does anyone else share the same fantasy or actually done it? I would love to hear others thoughts or true stories of having eaten a thick creampie from their partner...

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
I hope one day I get too clean up my wifes creampie. I'm bi and have had many facials from random guys but something about watching my wife ENJOY having sex with another man or men and then cleaning up the mess as she holds my head in her pussy is unbelievably exciting. I never in my life thought this would turn me on too watch my wife screw other men but boy does it cant wait till it actually happens

Very oral

Nice pic's , I too love the thought of licking up a salty slimy cum load from my wife's well fucked pussy . But if I'm going to eat that guys cum load anyway , I would also like sucking his big hard manly cock that my wife loves and also sucks , Thats just me .

I frequently go down on my girlfriend after cumming inside her. She loves it as far as getting rid of the post orgasm blues, what we do is she has me to make her a drink, when I come back and lay down on the bed and I am back into it again ... Works for us!

Thanks for all your comments. I still haven't arranged a suitable guy to provide my first real creampie but its early days yet. I am considering a friend of ours, who is married and has had a vasectomy so that means my partner won't have to go on the pill... Will keep you updated :) And here's some more gorgeous looking spunky messes:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 286
I have eaten my wife's pussy after she had just had sex with another guy. I really enjoyed myself. The sight of her wet, used pussy was the biggest turn-on.

Eaten her creampie once, and it was incredibly erotic! I was waiting/listening in the guest room until he'd left, then she laid back on the bed and opened her legs, showing me her swollen pussy. The taste and sensation made my head swim, and I savored every lick. You're right, it's much better than your own creampie, with a hard cock and not having cum..........yummy.

You are lucky guys to have done it already. I've tasted other mens cum but only from used condoms she has bought back when she cucked me for a few years. She would either have me suck the condom dry or pour it over tits and have me lick it up, teasing me that I had better get it all before it ran down to her unprotected pussy!

Hi Yorkguy4play I have read your message very carefully and you said you love to clean your wife after she had sex,well that is great,but I think I have some thing better for you,I will give you the oppertunity to lick both of us at the same time,or clean me up after we have finish,I do think she will love to see you in action polishing my shaft,and to make the deal even better I have had a vasectomy ,so no one have to be on pills,are you excited about it? If so I will be happy to hear from you soon ,bye for now bye.

My wife just started seeing someone, and though I have no desire to suck my wife's lovers cock, I'm extremely excited at the thought of enjoying her creampie from her lover.

I've eaten a few creampies over the years, but it's always been what she brought home after going out to get fucked. I'd love to taste one that was fresh!

There is a couple that I have had threesomes with, and although I have been dominant when with them, I had bi-play with the other guy. It's not something I actively seek, but if the timing and circumstances are just right, I'd have no problem blowing the wife's lover and/or clean him up as well.

I did it for the first time in HS inadvertently a gf I wasn't being the nicest to at the time slept with another guy before coming to see me, she told me while I was doing it and I was kind of wasted and didn't even realize what I was actually doing until the next day but when I did it really turned me on and I have always had a "taste" for it, pun intended ever since

I'm new here, in NC. You guys are lucky. My wife is not into this lifestyle. I'd love to eat her pussy or ass after another guy has cum inside her. I eventually hope to find a woman my age that would let me particiapte in her sexual adventures. Dream on, right?

Users who are viewing this thread