• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cravings agan

up date, Friday I walked in on my boyfriend getting his dick sucked by my bestfriend(yes it was a trick, her and I planned the whole thing) He was all sorry for what he had done and begged forgiveness. I stood sttod and watched him beg. He watched as she licked my clit while I was standing with my legs slightly spread. He just watched and I told him that she was a slutand does he like a slut sucking his dick? I said I am a slut do you want like me? I am going to suck and fuck all kinds of dicks and your going to either watch or just know how slutty I am. My body started shaking as I was haveing an orgazm just saying those things while she was licking me. I held her head down against my clit while I had a massive orgazm. He watched in amazment and agreed to everything I said.
saturday night my bestfriend and I went to the party she promised to take me too. He drove us and dropped us off. We offered to let him come in, but he said he will pick us up when we want. Her and I had an awesome time. It was better than old times with her. Several guys fingered us. We sucked several cocks just for fun. we lost track of each other as the night went on. I would up in one of the bed rooms with 2 guys they fucked the hell out of me. When we were through I found her she had as much fun as I did. I text my boyfriend to pick us up. While we were waiting on him , we stood outside and 2 black guys came out and we sucked their dicks and yes they were huge. My boyfriend drove up just before they shot cum in our mouths, it was intence. her and I got in the car with my boyfriend. We went home and she crashed on my sofa and my boyfriend wanted to hear all about everything but before I could even began to tell him he took out his dick which was hard as a brick and I sucked him and he fucked me like he never has before. Everything is going great.Oh and I think my bestfriend may be moving in soon.

Tell her she has to use her f'n camera and post the photos. You are hot.

Hi Ms. Hannahchick,

Thanks for the update...

Update: Friday I walked in on my boyfriend getting his dick sucked by my bestfriend (it was a trick, she and I planned the whole thing).

Cool... you're very sly, Ms. Hannahchick...

He was all sorry for what he had done and begged forgiveness. I stood and watched him beg.

While standing with your hands on your hips and looking sternly down at him, no doubt... heh heh heh...

I told him she is a slut; does he like a slut sucking his dick? Then I said, I am a slut... do you want [a woman] like me? I am going to suck and fuck all kinds of dicks and you are either going to watch or just know [I'm doing it]. My body started shaking as I had an orgasm just saying those things... My boyfriend watched in amazement, and agreed to everything I said.

What masterful shrewd plotting and bold action. You're on your way, Ms. Hannahchick...

Saturday night, my bestfriend and I went to the party she promised to take me to. My boyfriend drove us and dropped us off. We offered to let him come in, but he said he will pick us up whenever we want. She and I had an awesome time. It was better than old times with her. Several guys fingered us. We sucked several cocks just for fun. We lost track of each other as the night wore on. I wound up in one of the bed rooms with 2 guys; they fucked the hell out of me.

Nice... just like the good old days (which is often followed by, "may they never return," but not this time)...

When we were through fucking I found my girlfriend; she had as much fun as I did. I text'd my boyfriend to pick us up. While we were waiting for him, we stood outside. Two black guys came out; we sucked their cocks which were huge. My boyfriend drove up just before they shot their cum in our mouths. It was intense...

Really...

My girlfriend and I got in the car with my boyfriend. We went home and she crashed on my sofa. My boyfriend wanted to hear all about everything. But, before I could even begin to tell him he took out his dick, which was hard as a brick, and I sucked him.

Good for you...

He then fucked me like he never has before. Everything is going great. (I think my bestfriend may be moving in soon.)

Congratulations, Ms. Hannahchick! You have successfully transformed your boyfriend to your cuckold (pretty much, given you aren't married), and gained his acceptance of the concept and reality that you're going to fuck and suck the cocks of other men, whomever you want, and do it whenever you want, and you did it all in two nights with "a little help from your friend."

Very impressive —

Custer

So my wife loves cock, and though she loathes cum, she sucks a mean dick.... and she fucks like a race horse. I don't, have never, nor will ever think of her as a slut though. She love sex... She loves cock... that is on her terms...

I guess I see slut as being "at the whim of any man"... where as her sexual adventures are at her own whims. In any event... we have fun with it! LOL Enjoy the lifestyle.. or get out! LOL

up date, Friday I walked in on my boyfriend getting his dick sucked by my bestfriend(yes it was a trick, her and I planned the whole thing) He was all sorry for what he had done and begged forgiveness. I stood sttod and watched him beg. He watched as she licked my clit while I was standing with my legs slightly spread. He just watched and I told him that she was a slutand does he like a slut sucking his dick? I said I am a slut do you want like me? I am going to suck and fuck all kinds of dicks and your going to either watch or just know how slutty I am. My body started shaking as I was haveing an orgazm just saying those things while she was licking me. I held her head down against my clit while I had a massive orgazm. He watched in amazment and agreed to everything I said.
saturday night my bestfriend and I went to the party she promised to take me too. He drove us and dropped us off. We offered to let him come in, but he said he will pick us up when we want. Her and I had an awesome time. It was better than old times with her. Several guys fingered us. We sucked several cocks just for fun. we lost track of each other as the night went on. I would up in one of the bed rooms with 2 guys they fucked the hell out of me. When we were through I found her she had as much fun as I did. I text my boyfriend to pick us up. While we were waiting on him , we stood outside and 2 black guys came out and we sucked their dicks and yes they were huge. My boyfriend drove up just before they shot cum in our mouths, it was intence. her and I got in the car with my boyfriend. We went home and she crashed on my sofa and my boyfriend wanted to hear all about everything but before I could even began to tell him he took out his dick which was hard as a brick and I sucked him and he fucked me like he never has before. Everything is going great.Oh and I think my bestfriend may be moving in soon.

I guess this means we are on for wednesday then...

Markus you beat me to it, I was going to say what a good fuck you were too. You literally fucked the hell out of me.
oh and I see by some of the other post that some of the guys wan to see my body.. mm maybe I can arrange somthing, I don't want every body knowing who I am so do you have any sudgestions?

its been awhile since I updated whats been happening.. my besty is now my roommate and my boyfriend is still with me.. I have been with several guys since I last posted anything.. I have been with guys with and without him around, most of the time I tell him later.. Me and my besty/roommate are together all the time, we both share guys and fuck them together.. Whenever my bf gets too whiney or doupt my love for him, I make sure he know I love him and besides he fucks my roomy too. so that fixes everything..but he isnt allowed to be with anyone but us and he can't be with her without my prier permission.. He has been so sweet to me He works his ass off for me and pays for everything. To all my friends feel free to comment and give more sudgestions and advise..oh and a big fat thank you to you guys that have met me and had fun..and also a special thanks to the 2 girls that I met ..awesome time girls gotta get together again soon

I'm very happy for you! Seems finally your completely satisfied ;-D. Does your bf often gets whiney? What do you tell him then?

I'm very happy for you! Seems finally your completely satisfied ;-D. Does your bf often gets whiney? What do you tell him then?
Thank you, weel to be honest I am never Completly satisfied but I am pretty close..lol
He gets whiney once in a while, and starts trying to thinnk about things and gets all serious but I asure him I love him and ofcourse I make sure that my bestfriend helps him out too..that way he gsts his and he cant lay a guilt trip on me

You are living the life that most men on this site, want their women to be living more or less. I am glad you all got what you desired out of this. If he's whining he cares. It may be annoying but he hasn't stopped you yet and from the sounds of it has a great side deal going on with the roomy. I can't tell you how many times I wished my wife would give in to curiosities with her friends husbands and let me fuck their wives in return. I'm not wanting to pursue hotwifeing so I can get my freak on, but if a wife or gf of my wife's current sex boy needed some attention, with my wife's approval ofcourse, bonus.

And damn your a cutie. Not sure what's under the wrapping but I am not alone in wanting to see more.

Yep, great pics so far. excellent teasers! Your boyfriend is living the dream.. along with you! If he isn't 200% satisfied with you fulfilling your desires, then he's not man enough for you. Trouble is it usually takes quite a few years for a man to realize that sharing is FUN!

Hi Ms. Hanna,

Thank you for the update.

It's been a while since I updated... my besty is now my roommate and my boyfriend is still with me.

That's good; you have a like-minded woman to live with and have retained your boyfriend as well, despite making it clear to him your sexual needs include men... perhaps many men... in addition to him. Congratulations!

I have been with several guys since I last posted anything, with and without [my BF] around. Most of the time I tell him later.

Excellent! It sounds like your bf accepts you having a stable of lovers, and the concept of it being your privilege and prerogative to fuck other men whenever you wish...

My besty/roommate and I are together all the time, we both share guys and fuck them together.

That sounds VERY steamy, for you and your besty AND your lovers...

Whenever my bf gets too whiney or doubts my love for him, I make sure he knows I love him. Besides, he fucks my roomy too so that fixes everything.

Hm... one wonders how you re-convince your bf you love him... but, whatever you do it sounds like it's effective. You allowing him to fuck your besty, as you call her, sounds like an antidote that should, in fact, alleviate all whining...

But, my bf isn't allowed to be with anyone but us and he can't be with [my besty] without my prior permission.

That's good policy. It's important to keep your hand on your boyfriend's release valve. You might consider also making it clear to him you don't want him beating his weenie behind your back. That is, tell him in the way you know will be most effective (perhaps whispering it seductively in his ear?) that you expect him to ask for and obtain your permission before jacking off, and if you decline to grant your permission when he asks, he'll have to wait until you do.

He has been so sweet to me. He works his ass off for me and pays for everything.

As he should. Your capable leadership of your boyfriend — by his penis, in essence — such that he's very sweet to you AND works his ass off for you AND pays for everything AND agrees it's appropriately your prerogative to date, seduce and fuck other men (and women), while his sexual activities are all subject to your permission, is very impressive. You're obviously on your way to being a skilled and successful cuckoldress when you marry (if you should decide to do that, at some point).

Thank you, BTW, for posting your photos on your personal info page. (Maybe you did that a long time ago but I just noticed.) You're a gorgeous and sensuous-looking woman.

—Custer

Ms. Hannah,

Re.:

To all my friends, feel free to comment and give more suggestions and advise.

and re. "keeping your hand on your boyfriend's release valve," you — or you and your bestie — might consider proceeding along the lines of Lady Misato's program, here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

which seems ideal for women, such as yourself, who want a submissive husband, LTR partner or boyfriend in a female-led relationship (FLR). It has potential, I would say, for reducing and finally eliminating your boyfriend's whining, as well as a number of other advantages which will probably become apparent to you and your bestie if you look through it.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back