• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Creampie Panties

• Thread starterk.sucks.you
  • Start date
Love the captions on some of these. Are condoms made of silicone or LATEX? lol Anyway, great thread.

Did not realize there was such a following. might have to make one the next time and have hubby or FB take a few pics of the load.

Any suggestions? :)

V

Great cum panty pics, thanks for posting.

my husband doesnt clean up after like some men here...but he does enjoy seeing my panties wet afterwards from all the semen leaking out. he sometimes masturbates again with me naked in front of him showing the semen that has dripped into my panties. so he isn't a traditional cuck i suppose but does have some tendencies.

Sniffing and licking cum filled panties

pespearfish said:
my husband doesnt clean up after like some men here...but he does enjoy seeing my panties wet afterwards from all the semen leaking out. he sometimes masturbates again with me naked in front of him showing the semen that has dripped into my panties. so he isn't a traditional cuck i suppose but does have some tendencies.
If your hubby enjoys seeing another mans cum dripping out of you , he is a cuck and maybe some day he'll eat that cum load up . Would you like that pespearfish ?

not sure if i'd like that...havent thought about it. and we havent played that way...at least not yet :)
i do like to be in the midst of cumming with another man and look at my husband while he masturbates...that is cuckolding but thats the extent weve taken it.
i like showing him the cum in my panties so i guess it isnt too far from asking him to lick it up is it??? hmmm, food for thought for me, thx...

cummy kiss

Pespearfish, Try putting your finger in the cum. Rub just a light coeting on your lips, like lip gloss. Then smile at at hubby and ask him for a little kiss. If he kisses you and you both like it your on your way. If he declines just lic your lips and say yummy.

MacNfries said:
For those cucky hubbies that insist on getting a rich diet of lover's sperm ...doggy bags ... :D

Freakin' awesome! I love these types of pictures.

joey: interesting idea. he gets off on seeing black lovers thrust in and out of me...he always makes sure that is his vantage point. and he loves seeing my panties later wet from their semen. i hadn't considered if the next step is bringing him in contact with their semen....i'll think about that one ;) "like lip gloss"...funny!

dripping into my panties...

this is what my husband likes to see...

Attachments

• cream.JPG
    cream.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,043
Awesome pic. I'd love it if my wife came home with that in her panties!!

pespearfish said:
this is what my husband likes to see...

Thanks lady for the effort. But i sure wish i could see the crotch of your cum filled panties as it did not show. But this is hot and your husband is a whole lot like a lot of us out here. You are very lovely.:p:p:p okdeacon

Put his nose in your hose babe! Don't let the bastard get away without cleaning you up properly. He'll learn to love it soon enough. Limit his own ability to cum ONLY when you let him or better yet MILK his prostrate whilst he's locked away in a CB6000 for example. You need to get in control of him Babe!

Panties to the side

Here's what one husband's wife was up to. I fucked her hard, with her panties on.

Attachments

• p3706.JPG
    p3706.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 747
  • p3707.JPG
    p3707.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 821
  • p3699.JPG
    p3699.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 875
  • p3698.JPG
    p3698.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 804
  • p3708.JPG
    p3708.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 900
haha, yes that does make it easier to save all the semen. ive found a thong can be the best when on all fours and my partner behind me as it is easy to slip back into place and catch all of the semen...thongs are just easier to move around than panties. fun pic!

heres some

Attachments

• 1 321 copy.jpg
    1 321 copy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 661
  • 1 385.jpg
    1 385.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 916
  • 1 400.jpg
    1 400.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 740
some more...

Attachments

• 1 1010.jpg
    1 1010.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 1 1018.jpg
    1 1018.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 483
  • 1 1029q.jpg
    1 1029q.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 680
couple more

Attachments

• 1 1043.jpg
    1 1043.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 573
  • DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 588
  • DSCF0380.jpg
    DSCF0380.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 685
Yummy

I luv those cummy panty pics. Luv those condums full too.
Ty for the post. I am wet looking at them all.
Makes me want to clean them all up.
Licks,
Barb

Attachments

• Barb Pics (14).jpg
    Barb Pics (14).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,171
awesome pictures in an amazing thread !

For some reason I am hungry now:p

Users who are viewing this thread