• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Creating a game...

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Been awhile since posting, but I've lurked on and off over the past year. My wife and I had a baby a month ago, so that journey has taken us off the beaten track for quite awhile.

So while my wife gets back her pre-baby body (I posted her pics a long while ago now), we thought about getting back into the playful spirit and creating a game of sorts to play. I thought perhaps many of you might be able to add fun and useful suggestions to help make the game more fun! We're both into the cuckolding theme as well as BDSM.

Here's what we've got so far... It'll be chastity based:

- Points accumulated for doing the sorts of things that my wife would prefer me to do (cleaning up, being thoughtful, etc)

- Points taken away arbitrarily for any reason she decides.

- Points can be used to jerk-off, get hand-job, get a blow-job, or for intercourse. The points required for each of those rewards increases in that order, intercourse of course being the hardest to attain.

- Points would be reset monthly back to zero.

- The points grading needs to be somewhat challenging to create the dilemma of "what to do" with the points...rather than being able to secure enough points every could of days to do any of those things.

- We're loosely structuring this after the fuck-sticks game that someone posted in here a long time ago where they used sticks.

Hopefully this gives you an idea of the structure we're trying to employ. What we're hoping to get, are ideas for:

1) What number of points things should be worth, and what number of points the rewards should be worth. And...

2) What are some hot and mildly humiliating type things we could add to the point getting list that would get my wife even more excited to play (example: me wearing a thong 1pt per day, etc.) It can be anything really. We're not dramatically extreme-extreme, but we'd fall somewhere in the middle and are definitely willing to experiement. We have young kids obviously so we need to keep this reasonably on the down-low. And finally...

3) What are some things to deduct points for, and how many points is a reasonable penalty?

Feel free to post any and all suggestions you have here on the thread, or to me personally in my box, or to my wife's (she's girlygirl) . Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back