• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Crossing the Fantasy Line?

• Thread starterronnierent
  • Start date

ronnierent

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2009
Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum. I think I may be headed in the direction of a becoming a cuckold, and here is somewhat of an explanation:

Me and my girlfriend of a little over a year continue to be and have always been very sexually active.

Recently, after hearing from her that she had never owned or tried a dildo, we decided that we should go to our local sex store and check out the merchandise. She picked one out that was closer to my size range (I am 6.75" long, 5" circumference), and I picked out one that was 8" long, and 6.5" circumference. Both of them vibrated. She immediately protested my choice saying that it was way too big and she would never be able to take it. I convinced her not to worry, that she would be just fine with lots of lube (her vagina is on the looser side and I have fucked her on several occasions with 3 fingers and my dick at the same time). We bought both, and headed back home to break them in.

We started fooling around as soon as we walked through the door, both pretty excited to spice thing up. We washed and loaded them up with respective batteries and headed for the bedroom. After lots of fooling around, we started to fuck, and shortly after I asked if she was ready to try one of the toys, and she said she wanted the smaller one. I lubed it up, and began fucking her pussy with it, soon trading strokes inside her with my cock. She loved the trade off. That went on for a good while, and i double penetrated her pussy with my cock and the dildo at the same time. She was a bit freaked out at first, and I think it was because she enjoyed it more than she ever thought possible. Finally, I asked her if she wanted to try the "big cock". She was hesitant, and I was persistent, assuring her she would be fine. I lubed it up, and slowly eased it inside of her as she revealed an O face I have never seen her make. Within seconds, "big cock" buried deep, she came like I have never seen her orgasm before, writhing, shaking and moaning in pure pleasure. I was such a turn on for me that I almost came. She told me she needed a rest, so I gave her the smaller dildo and she began working on herself while I jerked off. She had never seen me fully play with myself before, and said she loved watching me while she was fucking herself. I ended up going over and sliding my dick right in her pussy along side of the smaller dildo, double fucking her pussy until we both came.

Since then, our sex life has been totally changed. Now when we start to fool around, she will ask me if I want to watch her get fucked by the "big cock" while i jerk off, and of course I accept. Then, while she is fucking herself she asks me to put my dick in her mouth, and when I do, she starts to really fuck herself hard with the "big cock" until she cums with my cock in her mouth. Right after she cums, I tell her I'm going to fuck her stretched out pussy until I pull out and spray her down with my load. I have to admit that it's pretty fucking hot, but now she says her favorite way to cum is with my dick in her mouth while she is getting fucked.

I don't mean to be a story teller here, and sorry if I'm boring anyone but I guess that our new kind of sex life has made me think of a few things. My girl has always stated to me that 3somes were "fucking gross", which I was fine with. However, ever since we bought that huge fake cock our love making revolves around the 2 men on 1 woman fantasy. Since we got the toys, she has experienced dp (vaginally) with them, and loves that "big cock" in her pussy with my dick in her mouth. Let's not forget about the big cock fantasy that she has also indirectly fulfilled. We don't talk about them unless in the heat of the moment. The small dildo has been forgotten about, and she now openly asks for the "big cock" during sex. Sometimes, when she gets home from work she will ask me if I want to come in the bedroom and watch her get fucked while I jerk off.

Now, in all honesty, I love watching her pussy get filled to the max and stretched wide open. It always makes me cum. What concerns me, is we are getting used to it, and it could become less exciting. Is the next step her wanting another actual man to fuck her and fulfill this fantasy for real? I don't know how to go about talking to her concerning this subject. She is completely shut off from involving another girl, I know that. That's fine because I would love for another man to have his way with her.

Lately I have been masturbating a lot to the thought of her getting stretched wide opened by a hung guy. I love getting sloppy seconds after she fucks herself with the "big cock". As you can imagine, It's pretty fucking hard to share these thoughts with your significant other even if some of these acts are already simulated...I really do think it's something I could go through with.

What do you think of all this? Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My best advice is to first experience everything you wanted in a relationship before you bought that toy. Every moment that would bring you joy. Every hug. Every kiss. Every second you walk hand in hand and every time she says 'I love you'. Have your children and love them with your whole heart. Only then, after you have experienced all of that with her, should you consider risking the relationship with a third.

I'm glad that the dildo has spiced things up for you two, ronni. Back when I was with my ex, I remember how much better things got when we added a toy. It too was bigger than mine and I remember using it on her, how intense it was for her. Up unt that point our love life had been relatively vanilla. The summer I bought the dildo is also the summer we tried swinging with another couple for the first time. Things definitely opened up sexually after the arrival of OUR big pink friend.

What I'm trying to say is that you're headed in the right direction. However It seems like she thinks of this dildo has a private thing between you and her. I know my ex did. It wasn't the addition of the dildo that introduced swinging, it was the level of trust and communication in our relationship. I feel like if she really wanted to replace that fake dick with a big real one she would be dropping more hints. But I don't know her, you do. Read her, try to find out what she wants and if it fits what you want.

The least you can do is TALK to her about it. And the worst she can do is say no! just be up front. My guess is she isn't doing this dildo for her, it's because she knows you like it. If she's not down with it then you're right back where you started, watching her sexy body on the bed getting off, purely for YOUR enjoyment. It's a win win!

If you're into seeing her get off, try whispering your ideas about another guy while she's fucking the big cock. My money says she'll dig it and cum hard. If it freaks her out, just pass it off as pillow talk and let her think about it for awhile. She'll bring it up again on her own eventually.

or, step up a size or two. Don't tell her, just buy one that's a bit thicker and longer,,, switch then when she's not around. She'll love you for it...

RealBull said:
If you're into seeing her get off, try whispering your ideas about another guy while she's fucking the big cock. My money says she'll dig it and cum hard. If it freaks her out, just pass it off as pillow talk and let her think about it for awhile. She'll bring it up again on her own eventually.

both of us vocalize about the "big cock". When she is sucking my dick and I am fucking her with it she tellls me how much she loves being fucked by that huge cock with my dick in her mouth, and I tell her how great she looks getting fucked by another cock all the time. Like I said before though, she says some pretty nasty graphic stuff in the heat of the moment...it's almost like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde...she has turned into a major ***** in the bedroom (which I love), but is still a very much a lady outside of it if you know what I mean. I'm worried she might think I'm disturbed because I want to see her get fucked...

Ronnierent,

ronnierent said:
Both of us vocalize about the "big cock".

Maybe your wife would find it hot if you were to try one of these:

Hollow Cock Strap Ons Vac-u-lock Doc Johnson

ronnierent said:
[My wife] says some pretty nasty graphic stuff in the heat of the moment.... it's almost like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.... she has turned into a major ***** in the bedroom (which I love), but is still very much a lady outside of it.

Great! Your wife is discovering her sexuality, and also that it's OK to vocalize her fantasies with you. That's a major step forward.

ronnierent said:
I'm worried she might think I'm disturbed because I want to see her get fucked....

Hey, don't worry about it. You are not yet close to that point. Take small steps, one at a time, as you've been doing. Your wife is responding well.

—Custer

Give her dildo's names - we have one we call Bob and another we call Jim.
Use the names in your play together - see how you react as she screams for them by name or you can ask her if she wants to be fucked by Bob or Jim, etc.
It's a good stepping stone to seeing how you'd react to it for real. Sometimes using a real name will turn her off - it did with Sue for a while early on. But don't push it if it does and as she learns she can trust you in the midst of her passion, she'll ease up.
Whether you move to reality is something you can take in smaller steps.
It worked for us.

Thanks to everyone for the solid advice. I really appreciate it.

I want to ad something entirely new that happened yesterday during our sex session...

While I was fucking her missionary, we were talking really dirty to each other and she reached back, grabbed the thick dildo and began fucking her tits with it. My dick felt like it was going to bust immediately but we kept going, and then she started sucking it while i was fucking her. I asked her if she liked having a huge cock in her mouth while i fucked her (flicking her clit the entire time) and she paused for a second only to say yes, and continued to passionately suck that fake cock until she came really fucking hard. It was amazing watching her facial expressions while cumming with a cock in her mouth. Unbelievable! After she came, she pushed me out, and started fucking herself with it slowly and told me to jerk off. I sprayed my load all over her pussy and the big cock as it eased in and out of her. It was one of the hottest sexual experiences either of us have ever had.

I believe I could call that progression :)

Good progress, she will soon express her desire for more if that is where her imagination is leading her. Can be a good idea to name the dildos after guys she likes, so she will automatically see images of them in her mind when she is using the dildos on herself.

She obviously enjoys seeing you jack off while she watches.
You can also have three named dildos and ask her which guy needs a rest today. This helps her to link into "volume of sex" per week.

Saraha said:
Good progress, she will soon express her desire for more if that is where her imagination is leading her. Can be a good idea to name the dildos after guys she likes, so she will automatically see images of them in her mind when she is using the dildos on herself.

She obviously enjoys seeing you jack off while she watches.
You can also have three named dildos and ask her which guy needs a rest today. This helps her to link into "volume of sex" per week.

I know for a fact if I were to suggest that we name the dildos after guys she likes, she would find it silly. When we bought our first one she joked about it.

On the another note though, she told me that she wants to buy a nice sized one with a suction cup base so she can fuck it hands free while sucking and jacking my cock. I think it's obvious that she likes to be fucked with a cock in her mouth. I don't really think one could come to any other conclusion that she is definitely into the whole MMF fantasy.

I've been dropping hints during sex, almost in the form of sexy questions/comments to gauge her response such as, "Do you like getting fucked by that big cock while I hold you and feel your big tits while I jack off?", and "you look so good jerking my cock off while you get fucked" etc.
Nothing but positive responses from her...I can't wait for the suction cup based cock! ;)

the "tools" she's working with...what do ya think?

cock copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread