Cuck Literature

• Thread starterMichaelMouse
  • Start date

MichaelMouse

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2018
I've just read The Reluctant Cuckold by David McManus and have ordered his follow up. Really enjoyed it. Does anyone else have any recommendations?

Reactions: M4RPdetailed
76 views and no recommendations?! Hmmm. :(

You want cuckold literature? Go to Darkwanderer.net, there's plenty there to be read.

Thank you for that, Curt. x

MichaelMouse said:
I've just read The Reluctant Cuckold by David McManus and have ordered his follow up. Really enjoyed it. Does anyone else have any recommendations?
You might try the following two works of fiction:

Hathaway, Alex, 2011, From Housewife to Cuckoldress (Fanny Press, 109 pp., softcover)

Hathaway, Alex, 2013, The Education of a Cuckold: A story of love, lust, and fate (Fanny Press, 174 pp., softcover).

Thank you, Custer! I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me. I have heard of both of these and now recommended, will try them. I have, in the meantime, ordered the sequel from The Reluctant Cuckold ( I do hope he writes more! ) and also have ordered a book called 22's Diary. Thanks again for your contribution. :)

MichaelMouse said:
Thank you, Custer! I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me. I have heard of both of these and now recommended, will try them. I have, in the meantime, ordered the sequel from The Reluctant Cuckold ( I do hope he writes more! ) and also have ordered a book called 22's Diary. Thanks again for your contribution. :)
You're welcome, MichaelMouse. I think you'll find the sequel to Reluctant Cuckold is good.

MichaelMouse said:
If you're also into non-fiction, I recommend the following two books.

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover])

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 119 pp. [hardcover]).

According to the first dust jacket: "Ley is a clinical psychologist in practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is executive director of New Mexico Solutions and director of clinical development at River Valley Consulting."

According to the second dust jacket: "Baker is a lecturer in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Manchester. He is the author of 'Human Sperm Competition' with Mark Bellis. He lives in Manchester, England."

More specifically, Baker is an evolutionary biologist. "Sperm Wars" is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. If you start reading it, I think you'll find it's hard to put down. Ley's book is also good.

Hi. I will look at both those books, thank you...in fact, I'll do it almost immediately! Cuck Storm should arrive this week, along with 22's Diary...and also 'From Housewife to Cuckoldress', thanks to your recommendation. Thanks again. x

MichaelMouse said:
Hi. I will look at both those books, thank you...in fact, I'll do it almost immediately! Cuck Storm should arrive this week, along with 22's Diary...and also 'From Housewife to Cuckoldress', thanks to your recommendation. Thanks again. x
Hey... you're welcome MichaelMouse. (That's a good screen name, BTW. I like it.) It's been a while since Baker (1996) and Ley (2009) were first published, so used copies may be available at fairly low cost, possibly in paperback.

Baker (1996) was updated as

Baker, Robin, 2014, Sperm Wars: Infidelity, sexual conflict, and other bedroom battles (Basic Books, Arizona, 300 pp.).

I haven't read the latter, though, so I don't know whether it's actually an update or just a re-publican of his earlier book.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey... you're welcome MichaelMouse. (That's a good screen name, BTW. I like it.) It's been a while since Baker (1996) and Ley (2009) were first published, so used copies may be available at fairly low cost, possibly in paperback.

Baker (1996) was updated as

Baker, Robin, 2014, Sperm Wars: Infidelity, sexual conflict, and other bedroom battles (Basic Books, Arizona, 300 pp.).

I haven't read the latter, though, so I don't know whether it's actually an update or just a re-publican of his earlier book.
Thanks again, Custer. I'll check it out. I've just ordered 'Slutever', too.....I think the TV show was Vineland...which I haven't seen. I'd love to read a well-written book about sexy stewardesses. I actually didn't realise how many good books were available. I think my name is apt, lol. xx

MichaelMouse said:
Thanks again, Custer. I'll check it out. I've just ordered 'Slutever', too.....I think the TV show was Vineland...which I haven't seen. I'd love to read a well-written book about sexy stewardesses. I actually didn't realise how many good books were available. I think my name is apt, lol. xx

The reluctant cuckold and cuck strom horizon are the two best books i have ever read. I have been waiting for long time for the thrid book. There was alot of talk about the release of third book but i have yet to see it. If anybody has any information on the third book please post it here.
Thanks

sparky1480 said:
The reluctant cuckold and cuck strom horizon are the two best books i have ever read. I have been waiting for long time for the thrid book. There was alot of talk about the release of third book but i have yet to see it. If anybody has any information on the third book please post it here.
Thanks
Hi Sparky. I finished cuck storm horizon last night and I agree with you. It ended in such a fashion to believe there would be a third, but yes, not yet unfortunately. Today in the post I received: Education of a Cuckold and 22's Diary.....I'm so greedy.

MichaelMouse said:
..... Today in the post I received: Education of a Cuckold and 22's Diary.....I'm so greedy.
I'll look forward to your review of "22's Diary." My impression is, it might be pretty good.

Hi Custer. Will begin reading that today and I will inform you! Just received in the post right this minute....Slut Ever by Karley Sciortino.

Sperm Wars is available as a torrent and it may be also available for direct download at the internet archive/wayback machine. It's very interesting, read it some years ago. It's also controversial and they're fighting over the science.
Sounds plausible to me.

Reactions: toolman
DFWMILF said:
Sperm Wars is ..... very interesting, I read it some years ago. It's also controversial and they're fighting over the science. Sounds plausible to me.
Yes, any scientist who writes a book presenting research findings portraying anything other than the conventional view of women, men and sex is "controversial." But, I too found "Sperm Wars" plausible as well as intensely interesting.

sparky1480 said:
Thanks
There is s new series out by a writer that used to chat here! Enticing Reign is the series and the author is Rebecca Stewart. It’s pretty good and gets your imagination spinning with thoughts! I can’t wait until the rest of the chapters come out!

MichaelMouse said:
There is s new series out by a writer that used to chat here! Enticing Reign is the series and the author is Rebecca Stewart. It’s pretty good and gets your imagination spinning with thoughts! I can’t wait until the rest of the chapters come out!