• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck look for BBC for BBW TEXAS

• Thread startertonyintexas
  • Start date

tonyintexas

Latin cpl in SA
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2006
Sa tex
She is 43 BBW loves to suck cock.. loves the way cum tastes.. she has never had a BBC. I think if she gets a taste of that cock...she'll love it and keep doing it, for right now I am still trying the get her interest... Tell me the nastiest thing you would do to her

Attachments

• capture12_22.jpg
    capture12_22.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,005
  • capture5.JPG
    capture5.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,990
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DomBBCBreeder
Being pooped on is the nastiest thing I think anyone could experience during a sexual encouter.

what part of central texas..im in centex too...would love to help you out in getting her some BBC..

san antonio....U?

I'm located in austin, pretty close to you.

Hmmm

I always find a ring gag is pretty cool, and it stops any accidental biting!

Wife still needs convincing...maybe a bbc would do the trick

Has she had any others

San Antonio...lets talk
message me

No She has not, Still trying to get her interested

She is shy... but when she has got the taste she will become an instaible slut for BBC!!! Surprise her... ^)_(^

Still Looking to get wife interested in BBC in San Antonio, TX

Texas and looking

in cewntral texas...san antonio

more pics please

Just an update, still looking

Please let me know if interesred

Let me know what u think, I am still strying to set something up. maybe on a wed noon

Tony, her tits are much bigger than mine, and if I was a guy I would like to see them swinging without that excuse for a bra.

Maybe hubby could lie underneath and watch a long black cock sliding into her cave. He could keep his mouth open and be the "drip catcher" as well as the photographer.

I still want to see her used.. have been working on her... who knows maybe she is close

Users who are viewing this thread