Cuck Obeying Dom Order

• Thread starterpetiteslut
  • Start date
wesebull said:
I am 45 dom male looking to own you pc by anydesk give me control to ****** and humiliate you
How would you humiliate him?

Reactions: toolman2c
petiteslut said:
heyyy...you are showing my wife to strangers like a slut....k here she is waiting for men to fuck her doggy style....

my holes ,daniela .jpg
I love that ass!

Reactions: toolman2c, Heelslaveplease, Xroad and 1 other person
petiteslut said:
do i have too? she is so *******, i am afraid shel will became the most fucked wife ever
Show some more of your wife.

petiteslut said:
do i have too? she is so *******, i am afraid shel will became the most fucked wife ever
Petiteslut are you going to show anymore of your lovely wife?

wonder if i would get any orders?

Order me around.

• Love
jaymargg said:
Order me around.
Pm me your ***** so i have something to stroke my cock to

Reactions: wesebull
Shhaster said:
That's being a good cuck, what else do you have to share wuth us?
This is a very hot way to share her, mmmm. Anydesk to see mine? 628387529

AsianWifeandcuck said:
How would you humiliate him?
The moment you decide to cuck your hubby the humiliation started. An now hes in love with it I'm sure.

BestslutinUs said:
I love that ass!
Hopefully she loves knowing a million little cucks wanna worship every time she post a photo. An a million more big black cocks want inside her.

• Love
Shhaster said:
Do it, show everyone how much of a slut she really is.
Show them inbox them. Just don't let us see her whole face.

petiteslut said:
wow..here now? she need be more *******?
She loves it... I bet.. ask her... see if she will tease your little chubby while she reads you the comments. Make a game out of it.. for every comment that's a seconds she touches your cock or balls. No Cumming of course. Your reward should be if you post a photo of her that gets over 30 comments you get to pick out the heels she wears with her next outfit

• Love
petiteslut said:
i am nervous to show the nasty ones...and some men have more then i do, ok maybe i will do it
She needs to punish her cuckold. Why are there so few photos up of this queen

LuvAsianSluts said:
I already told you what to do.
Put her on her knees naked, stick your dick in her mouth, and take some new photos to post here.
Then cum on her face/tits and take some more photos to post on here.
I doubt hes allowed to cum I have a much better idea

somosmasqdos said:
This is a very hot way to share her, mmmm. Anydesk to see mine?
Post more cuck or your wife's bull will only have a 10 inch cock instead of 12 inches. Don't you want to make your queen happy? I hope she reads this an puts your cock in chastity for holding back so many of her best photos.. Mine told me to do my very best to encourage you or she is caging my cock next

662130f66ac2450a16acd40306dbd1f8.jpg

Here's a game since this thread is so amazing. Pick out your wife/girlfriend's outfit from head to toe. Start with her panties an bra. Dress her she is a queen you do that for her. Find a tight, short skirt or dress. Be a little bad on purpose bring her a tight short black miniskirt when you know she has one much shorter. More than likely as you go slip it on her. Shell kick her perfect little feet. Grab your balls and squeeze an shell something like you havev 5 seconds to pick me a better skirt. Do so. GET ON YOUR KNEES AN THANK HER FOR THIS privilege... now she needs a top one that shows lots of cleavage an skin..if she likes anklets or a necklace you better run fast as you can if you forgot it. Post it. If she gets 10 comments... how many she wants. .. she might say after 100. You can pick her heels an very slowly, gently put them on her. Now if she enjoys it an likes the comments. This Is your new job.. buy your girlfriend sexy outfits an heels. Hope shes sweet enough to let you dress her in the outfits an heels you buy her. Best get to work ladies like variety. Now when she goes to the club or to get fucked/Both. She can tell you if you did a good job or not. Do bad chastity cage. Do good she might let you lick her heels while she talks about the guys grabbing her ass.. you slowly kissing her toes of her heels. While she tells how she was dancing an felt the guy get hard as a rock. So she bent over more an shook that fine ass.

b670dfdefe46d9f2aa2c9419b28cf7ce.jpg c21b4216d48c743de8ef742eb2d60a9e.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee
okcsoon said:
wonder if i would get any orders?
Are you wanting to be told what to do like petiteslut had been?