• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck or Sub

ceasyfreak

New around here...
Beloved Member
About a year ago I met Helen and Sam on line in a local swing room. We chatted and exchanged photos dressed in swim suites and I have to admit they were both good looking and ten years younger than I. Helen was 5'2" tall, 100 pounds, brownish hair, green eyes and 34c breasts. Sam was 5' 10" tall 155 pounds and black hair. Helen explained that I would not get to see them naked until later.

Through the course of our online conversation Helen was the dominate one and always set the tone. Helen admitted to being bi and was looking for an older bi-male to fulfill a fantasy. We chatted and I told her about my being a cuck to my wife when we were married. Helen said I sound just like what she was looking for and that Sam was also be pleased what I had told them. Helen and Sam invited me over for oral interviews on Sunday morning.

I arrived at the appointed time Helen had set. Sam answered the door dressed in a pair of pajama bottoms I introduced my self and we shook hands, Sam then led me into the living room where Helen sat on the couch. Sam introduced me to Helen. Helen was wearing a blue bath robe with her right leg *******. She then sent Sam to get me a cup of coffee, looked at me and told me I was over dressed and the oral interviews would be conducted with me in the nude seated on the floor in front of her. I got undressed and sat on the floor. Sam Brought me my cup of coffee. As we drank our coffee Helen said I only really have a few question to confirm what we talked about. You like to sniff and suck on panties and will wear them if told? Yes. You enjoy eating creampies? Yes You like to suck cock? yes

Helen then got up and walked over to where I sat on the floor and lifted her robe ******** her shaved pussy. While I was admiring her Sam walked over and stood beside her. Helen told me to remove Sam's PJ's and suck his cock hard for her. I did as I was instructed. Soon Sam's 8" was growing in my mouth and fully erect. Helen then had me lay on my back. She straddled my face planting her sweet pussy right on my face for me to lick. As I was licking her pussy she would shift it all around so soon my face was covered in her nectar just like a glazed donut. I enjoyed her pussy for several minutes before Sam got in behind her and started taking her doggy. I maintained my position licking her clit as she began to moan and rock back and forth to meet Sam's cock thrust. Helen's pussy nectar was flowing freely now and I did my best to lick every drop of it up. Several times Sam's cock would slip from Helen's pussy and I would lick her nectar from his cock before he would slide his cock back into her waiting pussy. Soon Sam shot his load of cum deep inside Helen while she thrust back fully onto his manhood. After he finished exploding into her she pulled forward off his cock and sat up placing her sweet cum filled pussy right on my mouth.................

Lucky guy!!!

Man oh man, I would love to be in your position. That is so hot.

who cares if sub or cuck

> That is a sub scenario, nothing to do with cuckold.
So what's your point? If you didnt like it - fine, just move on to the next message. Obviously someone DID like it so he contributed something worthwhile.

> That is a sub scenario, nothing to do with cuckold.
So what's your point? If you didnt like it - fine, just move on to the next message. Obviously someone DID like it so he contributed something worthwhile.

Because his title said "Cuck or Sub", you dumb shit.

Some people would rather criticize others than point the finger at themselves first.

Whats the big deal? Someone wants to post something interesting...and as far as i'm concerned...it DOES connect with cuckoldry somewhat.

Bunch of whiners around here. I thought I was bad..being a sissy and all.

:p either way I had a great time. Helen and Sam also enjoyed it as we get together fairly often for more play

You are a lucky guy!!!!!

You are one lucky dude!!!! I would love to do that with a couple sometime. Any women out there want to sit on my face????????????

hot story thanks for sharing in with us!I nope you write more stories of your cuck/sub adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back