• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Thoughts During Sex

• Thread starterhotshared
  • Start date

hotshared

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2021
I’m a closeted cuck married to a very conservative wife. I often secretly fantasize cuckboy things while making love to my wife. For example, I often secretly spit on my wife’s (ass) panties while we’re having sex and pretend it’s another man’s load of cum left over distressed on my wife’s ass. Sometimes I suggest my wife wear some boxer briefs and secretly fantasize that they’re her boyfriends cum filled boxers that he’s making her wear while she makes love to me.

I was wondering if anyone else has any “closeted” cuck fantasizes or cuck thoughts they play in their head while having sex with their wives?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Atlanta_Jay, CUCKOLDOFLATINA and 8 others
Sometimes reading some of the thread of here get me to fantasise about my wife moaning and taking another load.
Another times during sex I will try and get my wife to finger my arse, as I’m afraid to tell her.
Also during sec I will fantasise about a thick cock behind her while she’s sucking me off. Always gets me hard and about to cum!

Sometimes I think she’s wearing sexy lingerie and my friends start to check her out
Lastly, I’ll think about a time we had sex I’m front of others and thinking next time she will play with them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, antoniodicro and 3 others
Well, you know that if her other 'lover' left a souvenir on her ass like that, you are duty bound to demonstrate to her and him, that you treasure it...in the most genuine way possible.

Reactions: toolman, lnohhnvm and hotshared
monitaur said:
Well, you know that if her other 'lover' left a souvenir on her ass like that, you are duty bound to demonstrate to her and him, that you treasure it...in the most genuine way possible.

Often times I precum on her pubic hair without her knowing and then I go down on her eating my precum off her pretending it’s her other lovers “souvenir”

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, ljcarm and 2 others
Yum!!! Depending on how long you two have been together, anything is possible. Keep the faith! Even if it only goes so far as fantasy role play.

Reactions: toolman and hotshared
We have had video tributes done and she watches them while I fuck her and tells me how much she wants their cocks! Its pretty hot. I dont think she would ever make it a reality, but happy she plays out the fantasy! I have always wanted to creampie cleanup but always find the post nut clarity kills it when its my own! I have asked her to tie me down and make me do it though... hopefully one day soon!

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, ljcarm and monitaur
JimboJam said:
We have had video tributes done and she watches them while I fuck her and tells me how much she wants their cocks! Its pretty hot. I dont think she would ever make it a reality, but happy she plays out the fantasy! I have always wanted to creampie cleanup but always find the post nut clarity kills it when its my own! I have asked her to tie me down and make me do it though... hopefully one day soon!

Agreed! Pre nut I knew I was craving to eat cum off my wife but then I’d cum and think it was too gross to eat. One day I precummed on her pussy hair and in my head played out that her and her bull were forcing my head down to eat it off her. It was definitely something new at first but now I cannnnnnt wait to precum creampie my wife and then cleanup before my real climax

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, monitaur and 1 other person
hotshared said:
I’m a closeted cuck married to a very conservative wife. I often secretly fantasize cuckboy things while making love to my wife. For example, I often secretly spit on my wife’s (ass) panties while we’re having sex and pretend it’s another man’s load of cum left over distressed on my wife’s ass. Sometimes I suggest my wife wear some boxer briefs and secretly fantasize that they’re her boyfriends cum filled boxers that he’s making her wear while she makes love to me.

I was wondering if anyone else has any “closeted” cuck fantasizes or cuck thoughts they play in their head while having sex with their wives?
Just like your cuckold feelings are secretive so may her sexual desires be secretive to her. What if every time you and her have sex she's really thinking about some other man. But as you are not ready to share your thoughts with her neither is she ready to share with you.

Reactions: LincsCpl, lnohhnvm and Covfefe
2wheel said:
Just like your cuckold feelings are secretive so may her sexual desires be secretive to her. What if every time you and her have sex she's really thinking about some other man. But as you are not ready to share your thoughts with her neither is she ready to share with you.

I brought up my cuckold fantasies to her before. She entertained it but made it clear it’s not going to happen. I just wish she’d at least roleplay it with me but even then she’s not comfortable with role playing the idea. Seems like at least for now I’ll have to do with fantasies in my head

• Love
Reactions: toolman
hotshared said:
Often times I precum on her pubic hair without her knowing and then I go down on her eating my precum off her pretending it’s her other lovers “souvenir”
Take it a step further. Presuming she likes oral sex, cum inside her before she cums herself, then apologize to her & tell her you’ll take care of her. Go down on her & giver her the best pussy eating she’s ever had, eating your own creampie. I bet she cums hard when you do that. Little by little you can introduce your fantasy to her, tell her why it turns you on so much.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul and CrowRaven
Covfefe said:
I think the key to getting over the resistance to eating your own cum is to do it by yourself first.

I started by jerking off and cumming a little in my hand without cumming the whole way and then eating that. Getting used to that was a big step, and now I think it tastes great. That was years ago, and now when I jerk off I definitely eat it all. It just seems totally normal to me now.

Or another way to taste the cum when you're with your wife is to give her a big kiss right after she gives you a blowjob, before she can swallow or spit it out.

But I do think eating your own cum is one of the cuckest things to do, and that's reason enough to do it.

I want to so bad but it’s so hard to still have that urge after I cum. I’ve kissed it off her lips before and was so turned on but I haven’t had the courage to actually do it fully yet

• Love
Reactions: toolman and JimboJam
I also eat my cum off of or out of my wife. It is harder to have the desire after I cum, but I have ****** myself.

A few things that turn me on as a wanna be cuck…

1. Cumming in my wife and then making her cum by sucking her clit while the cum runs down my chin. This was first step.

2. Pulling out and cumming all over her pussy and clit. I then go down and suck her clit. This gets cum all over my face and in my mouth. I of course pretend it is from another guy.

3. When she sucks my cock, I always stop her half way through and make out with her. I can taste my salty precum and it turns me on. I still haven’t cum, so it is so hot.

4. While fucking her with her big black dildo, I will take some of the precum off my cock and put it on her nipples. I then suck it off her nipples while her big black dildo fucks her.

5. I got her to snowball me once years ago, but it made her gag, so that has not happened since. :(

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, hotshared and 5 others
I have cuck fantasies all the time: eating the cum out of her just-fucked cunt, then licking the cum off her lover's big cock. I've told my wife that I'm OK with her fucking other guys as long as I can eat her cunt afterwards. Sometimes, she'll role play this but she won't do it for real.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and monitaur
I'll stuff my vibe in my hubbies mouth while it's nice and wet from my juices. I love the thought of him having to suck another man.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wahooguy, Cuckedboipussy and 3 others
I always think of her taking a big cock as i fuck her,makes me so hard,then when he is finished i eat his cum out of her cunt as he slips that big cock into me.

Covfefe said:
Did this with my wife last night, but also added some of her juices from her pussy. Mixed them together on her tits and licked / sucked it off. Very tasty.

My wife is also OK with me taking a big gob of my pre-cum and wiping it on my lips and giving her a nice kiss, then pulling back a bit so a string of clear pre-cum hangs between our lips. Then we both swallow some while watching each other.

She knows I jerk off and eat big loads of my own cum. Guess I am lucky to have a wife who is OK with that.
We are very lucky to have you detailing what turns you on the most, and that your wife is a great sport regarding role play!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
I’ve been kissing her right after cumming in her mouth and pretending it’s my bulls cum I taste off her lips

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Covfefe
As a REAL cuckold I can tell you the fantasies are far different than reality. Some ways good, some ways....very tough. Because it's not SOLEY about the sex. Yes, that's a big part of it. Of course. But if you are in a HEALTHY, loving Cuckold relationship, its not about the cuck. It's about the woman she often times gets something very different from being a cuckoldress. For my wife it's about the butterfly feelings and how relaxed and loose and sexy she can feel when going to get fucked snd getting fucked from another man. She HAS to have the cuck to have this, but make no mistake, she WANTS other men to want her and to fuck her. She wants orgasms with them, yes, but she wants to know they think she's sexy. She likes thier hard cocks cumming in her because it means she is wanted and attractive to the bull fucking her. Sometimes, like my wife, they also get a thrill from making me watch her get fucked by another man. Watching another man take her and make her pussy hers, and often times denying me. She gets a high from the seeing the humiliation of me having my wife fucked snd loving it, from another man.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, johnmasters and 5 others
sluttynadya said:
I'll stuff my vibe in my hubbies mouth while it's nice and wet from my juices. I love the thought of him having to suck another man.
I sometimes lick the dildo before I slide it in my girl or I'll ooze my precum on it as lube

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, toolman and AmbersCuckBrian

Users who are viewing this thread