• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Wannabe From Pakistan

• Thread starterFawazAli
  • Start date

FawazAli

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2006
Hi, I am a 35y old doctor from Pakistan. I am acuck wannabe but my wife doesnt agree as yet. Look at her pic which I am posting without her knowledge and contact me on kutakameena2003 at yahoo. I would luv to hear from another Pakistani/Indian cuck

Attachments

• jung2.jpg
    jung2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4,677
Reactions: khanahog, GothicDemon and (deleted member)
mail

I'll send you an email with instructions. J

Hi Trout and Thirsty. Thanx 4 replying. She is 30y old, 34A-235 rest u can see in pic. She loves normal, oral, anal especially when I lick her assho;e, spanking and mild bondage. So sad she isnt ready to share.

Reactions: khanahog
Dear Fawaz,

Thanks for sharing the pic of your wife. What a gorgeous body! I can certainly understand why you want to be cucked!

here are a cpl of more pics and as usual they areposted without her knowledge. Its very exciting to know that sum unknown person is looking at my wife's naked body and having dirty thoughts abt her

Attachments

• 7_3587.jpg
    7_3587.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,089
  • analcum1.jpg
    analcum1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,535
Reactions: planeta
Lovely wife

Thank you for posting the pics of that lovely wife of yours. I would love to lick her pussy and ass clean of cum. I hope you can manage to get cuckolded by her. She has a great body and ass and she most ceartainly deserves to have great sex with younger horny guys.

Wish you all the best of cuckolding luck

Yes

Interesting, morality issue here.

Evidence that people do not know cuckoldry for what it is. The essence of the cuck is been cheated. Willing threesome is not quite it because you are not cheated. By posting without her perm Fawaz is merely cheating his wife with other men rather than with other woman. So she is cuckolded. Sound like the right site here.

So I downloaded her pics, printed them and soaked them with cum just so that Fawaz could be happy.

wwworm

hot hot hot

Guys looks like I have started a flame. Friends I have always told her of my feelings to be cucked and we use them in role play too but the pics I admit have been posted without her permission so I will not be posting more till she agrees.

id like to slide my dick up and down that pretty pussy

Hi Guys
I talked it over with her and as I knew I had a big fight for posting the pics without her knowledge, but after a cpl of days she asked me to shagreed to my posting her pics but with two conditions First that I will never show her face and Second that I will never ask her to have sex with another man in real. I have agreed and now I'll be posting her pics with her permission.
luv
Fawaz

to be honest the morality sermon , by some guy that like myself likes fucking other mens wives is just a load of balls ! fact is she knew you took the pics ! is she the only woman with a cunt on the planet ??? so who really cares ! it isnt ever gonna make the front page ! however if you get a kick out of it and you have hidden her face who really cares....

drone drone trust drone drone !!! enough to send you to sleep !

dont u just hate it when a cunt comments about another cunt !!! why dont you just both bend ova !!!! bitches !

FawazAli said:
here are a cpl of more pics and as usual they areposted without her knowledge. Its very exciting to know that sum unknown person is looking at my wife's naked body and having dirty thoughts abt her

She is so hot!! She has a really sexy body, I love her shape and size and skin tones too. Yummy!! Thanks for posting these pix of her, it is a treat to see her, especially the shot of you dumping a hot load in her ass, beautiful!!

Too bad she is off limits to other men now :( Sounds to me like you are not a cuckold per se, but rather ... you have a hot wife and this forum welcomes you too. You have a very hot wife and you righteously have desires to share her (or at least just her images) with other men, that is great! I hope someday she will be able to get over the initial shock, and someday agree to having sex with other men, that would be totally awesome for both of you!

Anyway, for now, please feel free to post some more pix, especially the action shots, love to see your woman in action!!!

I'm glad you managed to talk things over with your wife and work things out as far as the pics go. Your wife is very beautiful my friend, and you are a very lucky man. :)

I am an Indian closet cuck. I would like her to be serviced by a bull and I look forward to clean her up. Anytime you are in Delhi, do write.
thanks

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Dude - seriously - if they are without her knowledge, take her name off the pics. Actually, take her pics down and show her the respect she deserves until she decides she's ok with your fantasies.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz drone ......

She looks yummy :)

hmmm i love ur sexy hot wife...i have added your yahoo chat ID to mine

yum yum yum..... love to lick her pussy before fucking her hard

She looks amazing! She needs a real bull