• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked for Christmas

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date

wench

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
We decided to start experimenting after 20 years of marriage, W was quiet and reserved [and still is at work]. Once ******* to swinging she has become a real slut when our special weekends are arranged.
Initially we started with couples until she told me that she wanted more men and I had to arrange it for her. What a shock after so many years of her being meek and mild! Since those early days she has become increasingly sluttish and cock mad! We got to know a coloured guy from one of the clubs. A meeting was arranged. I helped dress W ready. We met in a bar where the two of them sat together. He had his hand between my wifes thighs after about 5 minutes! The bar became crowded and they had to stop. He said that he was staying in a nearby hotel and would love to take my wife to it for the night. We had nere gone this far, but W was in charge and i agreed. I was allowed to finger her sopping pussy in the car park and kiss her goodbye.
She left with our coloured friend, whilst I went home and waited by the mobile phone cock out! Here are some of the pics ....... W was wild doing anything he asked for. What a night LOL :)
More to follow if anyone is interested ...... what would you do to her??

Attachments

• Mail0160.JPG
    Mail0160.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 10,839
  • Mail0158.JPG
    Mail0158.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 12,168
  • Mail01591.jpg
    Mail01591.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15,235
  • Mail0133.JPG
    Mail0133.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 11,707
wow she is beautiful and very sexy, my wife is built similar and of the same approx. age and wouldn't you know loves big black cock also. They have'nt fucked in front of me yet but I have received a few creampies to consume. how about you ? any more pics ?

So lucky girl.

Loved your story. Reminds me of my husband and I. Savor these exciting times girl and have your husband enjoy, enjoy. If you two ever make it to Florida look us up. I am always looking for a good reason to have sex with a total stranger black or white....

Tammy ddd904@yahoo.com

wench said:
We decided to start experimenting after 20 years of marriage, W was quiet and reserved [and still is at work]. Once ******* to swinging she has become a real slut when our special weekends are arranged.
Initially we started with couples until she told me that she wanted more men and I had to arrange it for her. What a shock after so many years of her being meek and mild! Since those early days she has become increasingly sluttish and cock mad! We got to know a coloured guy from one of the clubs. A meeting was arranged. I helped dress W ready. We met in a bar where the two of them sat together. He had his hand between my wifes thighs after about 5 minutes! The bar became crowded and they had to stop. He said that he was staying in a nearby hotel and would love to take my wife to it for the night. We had nere gone this far, but W was in charge and i agreed. I was allowed to finger her sopping pussy in the car park and kiss her goodbye.
She left with our coloured friend, whilst I went home and waited by the mobile phone cock out! Here are some of the pics ....... W was wild doing anything he asked for. What a night LOL :)
More to follow if anyone is interested ...... what would you do to her??

You think she did things with him you can't have? Love to see what he did
with your wife!!!

love those tits.

Hot

Great photos. Keep em coming.

Hot pics

Man you are lucky. Wife is so beautiful and hot. She looks great with a dark black stud.

Wenched

Do we want more? Hell yes man. She is beautiful and I certainly could NEVER get enough of her. So good that she has turned into such a slut and is now a grade A#ONE hot wife. Share that pussy baby. What did you think about your first black cock?Thanks okdeacon

She is gorgeous. Really beautiful. You are lucky! Have you got a web site?

EU

w loves em big ape pipes and she's had em before you knew about it

love to see more photo's

Christmas Cuckold my side of the story

Hubby has just shown me the thread he started ... and without my permission LOL! Since we started to experiment I have become very naughty. At work I`m really quiet and shy, but once we start playing I surprise myself! Shocking isn`t it for a mother!!
Met up with A a while ago I had seen his cock from a distance in the club we sometimes o to and wanted it there and then. So when the time finally came I was prepared to do anything .... anything to be f***** by him. Hubby did the arranging and left me and A. It was the first time I`d played alone. What a night. he got me to flash my bum in public and took pics. Told me to remove my thong and fingered my in the lift to his room. At one point the lift door opened and another old guy stepped in. I tried to pull my dress down but couldn`t do so quick enough. As we stepped out of the lift I heard him say `nice pussy`. God I have never done anything like this before.
Once in the room A f***** me for about 3 hours, almost non stop. First with condom, later without. I pulled myself together so he came over my pussy not inside.... not ready for that ..yet! God he had some semen in him. I even allowed him to gently f*** my bum! Something I have never done before and I can`t believe I did it this time.
A got me to phone Hubby whilst I when I was close to one of God knows how many orgasms. He has wanking all night apparently. Here are a few more pics
I hope you like them. God is that really me LOL.
Wench xxx:eek:

Attachments

• Mail0159.JPG
    Mail0159.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 4,030
  • Mail0153.JPG
    Mail0153.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 6,660
  • Mail0148.JPG
    Mail0148.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 5,999
  • Mail0150.JPG
    Mail0150.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 5,482
Last edited by a moderator:
Wench

Lady thank you very much for letting us hear directly from you on your black cock experience. You are a very lovely little milf hot wife.You have a hard time even typing the word fucked. How very sweet and timid. BUT you seem to really enjoy taking those new cocks, and so you should.It is now the time where it is quite ok for the little wives to enjoy what us husband have been enjoying since the beginning of time. So you by all means have yourself a wonderful time and just the though of such a sweet little wife spreading her legs and giving her pussy to any man she so disires,IS SO VERY HOT. I hope you get more black cock along with the white for you said A fucked you for abt 3 hrs almost nonstop.Thats what its all about.You are making hubby a very happy man and you are giving hundreds of us other men hardons. Plus all the lucky men that are getting your pussy.So for all of us I say Thank You.May we have more? okdeacon

How kind

;) Thank You Okdeacon. xxx`s Happy New Year . Hugs Wench

a fantastic uk wife,,,,thank you wenchy

Wench

wench said:
;) Thank You Okdeacon. xxx`s Happy New Year . Hugs Wench
Thanks for your kind reply.I really apperciate little hottie.Please get you some more for New Years. The okdeacon said it.

Wonderful

That's beautiful to see a gorgous woman like to opening to her sexuality like this. Just beautiful

wench said:
Hubby has just shown me the thread he started ... and without my permission LOL! Since we started to experiment I have become very naughty. At work I`m really quiet and shy, but once we start playing I surprise myself! Shocking isn`t it for a mother!!
Met up with A a while ago I had seen his cock from a distance in the club we sometimes o to and wanted it there and then. So when the time finally came I was prepared to do anything .... anything to be f***** by him. Hubby did the arranging and left me and A. It was the first time I`d played alone. What a night. he got me to flash my bum in public and took pics. Told me to remove my thong and fingered my in the lift to his room. At one point the lift door opened and another old guy stepped in. I tried to pull my dress down but couldn`t do so quick enough. As we stepped out of the lift I heard him say `nice pussy`. God I have never done anything like this before.
Once in the room A f***** me for about 3 hours, almost non stop. First with condom, later without. I pulled myself together so he came over my pussy not inside.... not ready for that ..yet! God he had some semen in him. I even allowed him to gently f*** my bum! Something I have never done before and I can`t believe I did it this time.
A got me to phone Hubby whilst I when I was close to one of God knows how many orgasms. He has wanking all night apparently. Here are a few more pics
I hope you like them. God is that really me LOL.
Wench xxx:eek:

Fantastic thread you have going here
you look super hot with that BBC in you and over you all the best
Aussie, :)

U really are one hot slut.... post more pics

I think she has one of the nicest set of tits i have ever seen on this forum yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread