Cucked for Christmas

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date
Cuckold foe christmas

What lovely comments ... there a few pics that the guy has sent via his camera whcih I cannot seem to download. Something to do with size. here are a few stills from the vid he set up. God knows who else has seen them. LOL Wench;)

Attachments

• Mail0151.JPG
    Mail0151.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 5,808
  • Mail0162.JPG
    Mail0162.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 5,920
  • Mail01591.jpg
    Mail01591.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3,798
  • Mail0149.JPG
    Mail0149.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 4,352
Oh my God

Beautiful fucken Beautiful keep them coming. Please!!!!!!!!;)

you a one lucky guy. Keep story and pic cumming.

excellent!

great pix, and beautiful blue eyes I might add!

Very Nice!!!

She is definately Hot, but c'mon dude........"coloured"? That shit went out with the fuckin' 60's. Its not called "BBC"(big 'BLACK' cock) for nothing.:cool: .

I am in shock

wench said:
What lovely comments ... there a few pics that the guy has sent via his camera whcih I cannot seem to download. Something to do with size. here are a few stills from the vid he set up. God knows who else has seen them. LOL Wench;)

Please excuse me for perhaps revealing something...but is your name Diane, and your maiden name beginning with A??? If not you are the twin of the first girl even to cuckold me with a Black Man. In that case, it was totally without my knowledge or encouragement, and I was devastated when I found out...and even more when you dumped me for him. But god it still remains one of the most exciting periods of my life. If that is you, Diane, I am glad you found a white husband who can understand your needs and support you. I just still wish sometimes it had been me. As you can tell, I have accepted and now understand my role.

Its nice to see a Lady who enjoys her work. You really look in love with the cock in front of you. You make your husband proud and my dick hard.

Absolutely fantastic pictures - particularly the one of your pussy being eaten. You're a natural. Please post more!:)

Hello from germany

Hello Wench,

such a nice wife in this area! If you ever went to germany, bavaria please let me know to meet you and have a nice horny time in a pub and then if you want to in a nice hotel! did you like when I get started to finger you, lick your creamy pussy and lots more? I hope you wear silky stockings, see through shirt mini and so on, to get me horny!!!!
Please let me know!
You can also mail me back, to have a nice contact with emails, to tell us stories we spent each other. My email-adress is: silverarrow20002000@yahoo.de

love and horny kisses

Manfred :)

Yes, I would say your wife has definitely found her calling. Lucky you

Lucky guy. She's really cute.

very lovely lady my friend

God she looks so good with that black rod in her mouth. Very sexy indeed!

great job dude
nice looking lady

Sometimes I spend weeks avoiding this forum because it is so frustrating to see the hotwives fucking black and obviously enjoying it so much. I have been immersed in this wannabe mode for so long it is not unusual to get an erection just looking at the pics. I really love the wives who show everything and only wish mine would do the same. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen. I don't really need for her to have pictures of the bigt event, just would love to watch her get a royal fucking from a strong black man and then get off again as I suck his cum from her pussy. If he is so inclined he could fuck my mouth and ass too but since I am hardly a spring chicken and not nearly the pretty boi I used to be I doubt anyone would be interested. Oh well, back to day dreaming of spurting black cocks and cum filled pussies.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I must say that along with your beautiful body, you have a lovely smile, especially in the picture of the black guy going down on you. Damn, that's a great image, you look both relaxed and in ecstasy at the same time. Must have been fun! To my mind, beauty isn't complete unless a beautiful sexy body is accompanied by a great face. You, lovely lady, have got them both!

However, The pix don't look like video dumps, they look like stills with a flash - note the shadows. (Also, it's rare for vids to be vertical images). How many people were in the room photographing? In one image, the black guy is shooting a camera phone picture, but these are more professional than that. You are even reacting to the camera operator in one, Did you have fun playing for the camera?

Random

Last of the series

Thank you for all the lovely comments guys!! The older I get the more I enjoy myself. I wish I had been more outrageous when I was younger!!! This is the piece de resistance! I make my husband use it as his screen saver! LOL:)
It would be great to meet some of you, but we are in the UK so unlikely.
No pics, cameras not allowed, but last weekend we went to one of our favourite clubs and I ended up being thoroughly s*****d by four studs! I can hardly believe I did it! The problem is I can hardly wait for the next time!!! Hubby can watch, but thats all. Its great to be in charge and watch him looking on!!
Its love but not as we know it LOL
Wench XXXXX;)

Attachments

• 888.jpg
    888.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6,058
Wench

Thanks for it all and what a hot photo. Yes my Dear you are a Very Hot, Hot Wife now and I am so happy for you. You really do impress a lot of us men for you are VERY SPECIAL. I also wish you had got started earlier but you do have a lot of fun and super sex ahead of you. You say This is the last and I do deeply regret this, if it is for a fact the last. I will miss you sooooo very much and you can believe that, for is a fact. If you knew how much I personally appreciate you, you would stay in touch with me:confused: So I ask you to do just that. Of coarse we shall never meet but you have put a lot of sunshine into this cold winter and I hate that it might not continue. You could always send emails for I for one would be very pleased to receive them. The Very Best To You & Your Hubby.:p :p :p okdeacon

Dear Wench

We are so happy for you that you have discovered the "lustfull" life. You have a gorgous body that deserves the atteention of well hung black men.... You really enjoy being taken care of by BBC. We apreciate a lot that yyou keep us informed about your "new" life as a "slut" for BBC. We enjoy avery inch of your beeautiful body. You are what they call "a man's dream!" Go on and keep us attached... ^)_(^ or even better addicted to you!