• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked for Christmas

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date
great tits and i would love her mouth to suck me dry

simply brilliant

you are fantastic just perfect avery mans dream

You're gorgeous

Enjoy your new passion.

feet please

Loved that last photo, it gave me a glimpse of your feet.....any chance you could post some pictures of just your feet, i'm sure they must be as perfect as the rest of you :D

Great thread

It goes without saying you are a very attractive woman and if you are married and acheived what you say, you are the ideal (fantasy) woman for so many men - some of us do live in England by the way! Nick

awesome pics....very sexy

Is there a way we can meet?

Hey dude!

your wife is amzing
Where do you live?
I would love to fuck her, make her scream ¡and make us (all) crazy
I am in Atlanta

I'm confused. :confused: I love the pictures, but they don't fit the story. You said he took her to his room without you. So who took the pictures?

To the best of my knowledge, all of the pictures of MY wife with her "guests" have been taken by me. The thought of some other guy taking them would excite ME greatly, but SHE would never allow it. She worries about where they would show up.

Wow...you are beautiful...I will you live in the Southern California area...

These pics are from a website called real UK wives...

two words simply amazing

farkwhar said:

Just so everyone is aware, RealUKWives takes a lot of their pics from Yahoo groups, newsgroups, etc., and then poists them as their own. My pics of my wife have appearred there before and we live in the US.

farkwhar said:

Yep, they have been all over the net for awhile. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the Pics

Every white wife needs a well-hung black man to fuck them and a white micro-dick husband to clean up the mess afterwards with their tongues! Please post more pics soon of your beautiful body.

hi
love the pics and fact yoou have that as hubbys screensaver great idea when i get my first black cock i want to do same like you im mature and more horny now than ever before and cant wait to have black

Great pics you are very sexy

You are beautiful and it looks like you love taking black cock.Lets see that sweet ass of yours baby

Uk

What part of UK is your wow wife in xxxxx

Way down South in the sun.
Wench xx:cool:

If you were not there, who took the pictures?