• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucking on honeymoon

• Thread starterstickybritches
  • Start date
i have heard of bulls being part of couples who renew their vows, even my wife has talked about that but i dont know anyonewho has done it

294 568 614

chrisjohn said:
i have heard of bulls being part of couples who renew their vows, even my wife has talked about that but i dont know anyonewho has done it

Not exactly the sort of thing that would get you on a soap box to tell the world about your new marriage agreement - but it goes on quite a bit behind the scenes.

Cuckold honeymoon

Wise words as usual from Mac.
My wife imposed all the rules when we married. She was in a bull relationship and pregnant by him at the time we married. I was allowed to spend our wedding night with her but no fucking; had her bulls creampie as a treat.The next two weeks of the honeymoon she was away with her bull/lover (paid for by me!) I waited at home. This is the price one must pay for being in a REAL cuck relationship. That happened 20 years ago and I'm still very happy with my subservient cuck marriage!

For many years, generations, there have been married men with a mistress. The unspoken rules for a number of those marriages were: As long as it's kept discreet and it doesn't interfere with his duty to his family, what he does on his own time is his business.

Now in particular with many men unemployed (here in the U.S. at least) and successful women leading and carrying their homes financially, more wives are enjoying a discreet relationship outside of the home with the same understanding. My wife and I had such an arrangement for several years before she decided it would be easier (and more entertaining) for everyone if I knew.

If it works it works right. I mean I know my wife wants more but she loves me and it just works so the best thing is to just be happy

Users who are viewing this thread