• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Bhramin boy from India lookin for arranged marriage(bhramin bride)-read ahead

harish_99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi , this is Harish, am 25M south indian bhramin working in a software MNC with decent salary. Im looking for arranged marriage with a bride(bhramin caste) currently. however i have a secret cuckold fantasy in me, which will not be accepted by traditional matrimony sites/parents(ofcourse). so i have come here to put my matrimony conditions:

I am looking for a employed , fair and beautiful bhramin girl as my wife.

She can full fill her fantasies(sexual/ogling/watever she likes) if she wishes BUT i will not allow it to be like an extra marital relationship. it should be benefitial for both of us as we look it as an entertainment/fun , not a relationship(with other guy). Ill give her full freedom and respect her views.

She should remain loyal to me , in the sense , we see this with other guys as fun and not as a relationship. But my relationship with my wife will be strong. we should have the love,affection,loyalty towards each other, and should not cheat me behind my back. she can have watever fun she wants by disclosing it to me, and if we both find it amusing, we can proceed.

This is not a joke, and iam quite serious abt this decision.and again if my wife wishes only il ask her to proceed.i will not go against her preferences/wishes.

and iam not a playboy FYI, this doubt would have defenitely struck the girls who are readin this. other interests/general can be discussed offline, when we get to know each other and quite serious abt tying the knot.

contact me at bubbly_suresh@yahoo.in

cheers !

hoping to find simmilar broad minded girls for marriage from India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back