• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Candy!

• Thread starterequippedblk
  • Start date

equippedblk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Fayetteville, NC
Here's some "eye candy" for you loyal cucks from an experienced bull. Think you and the Mrs. would enjoy having me to play with for a night of taboo pleasure?

equippedblk

P.S. 100% real and pics are of me in action doing what I enjoying doing.

wow would love to if i could only get wife on board

thanks
for the pics

Yes, at a certain point it becomes as much "eye candy" for the man as for the woman. In fact, I've come to believe that most average-sized men coming face to face with a piece of equipment such as yours would react in much the same way as a woman, which you seem to know from experience.

what would you have us do? fall down upon our knees in wonder and awe and say "ooooooooooooooh my!"

I don't think so....even men with bigger dicks than mine still put their pants on one leg at a time and it's a privilege for THEM to get to fuck our women, not the other way around. Everyone would do well to remember that!

Users who are viewing this thread