• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Chat. Stories

PT7 Conclusion

With the candles flickering and lights dimmed, Steve put on some music, the same music that Lynn had used to practicing her sexy dance for me a few nights before. Steve took a seat on the couch and told Lynn to show him how she danced. She started slowly, but before long was dancing like an experined stripped, She was gyrating her hips, running her fingers through her hair and generally showing off her tight little body for him. it was clear that she was dancing for steve, and the way her outfit hugged her body made everything so erotic. When the song ended, Steve told lynn to tell me what they had discussed. and... she came over to me. When I tried to touch her she gently push my hands away and told me that I could not touch her until Steve said so. She then leaned close to my ear and quietly asked me to tell her what I wanted. I said nothing at first and she gently kissed my ear and once again told me to tell her what I wanted. I told her "I wanted to see her submit to Steve". I saw her turn and look at him and shake her head, indicating that I had told her what he wanted me to say. Steve then told me that I should take Lynn back to the bedroom and dress her for him. Again my heart was beating. I was being cuckolded - I was not just watching this time.

Lynn and I went to the bedrooom and she took out the black mesh dress. I stood there and she looked at me and told me that Steve wanted me to undress her and then help her into the dress. I complied without a word being spoken. I was hard and Lynn commented that she was glad that I was so excited. When I tried to touch her, she again told me that I could not touch her until Steve said so. Once Lynn was dressed in my favorite outfit, she grabbed my hand and we went back out into the family room, hand in hand. When Steve saw us he smiled and told me to present Lynn to him. I was angusished at that comment. Mad at him, but also excited, I was hard as a rock and it was difficult to deal with my competing emotions. Steve pretended he did not know Lynn's name and asked me what her name was. I said this is Lynn. He then asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted to see him fuck her. He smiled and told me to kneel next to the couch where he was sitting. He pulled Lynn onto his lap and they began kissing, making out and feeling one another. He was telling her that she was his slut and that she should relax. He stood and I watched as Lynn removed his clothing. I noticed that she was very intent, that her breathing was heavy. There was little question but that my wife was extremely aroused and that this man was succeeding in getting her to submit to him. I watched and before long he was naked, standing above me. I had never been that close to a naked man, and I watched at they kissed and Lynn stroked his cock and balls.

I watched at Steve placed his hands on Lynn's shoulders and began pushing her down. He guided her head to his nipples and had her lick them and then kiss her way down his belly until she was kneeling next to me. He then told her to suck him and I watched her mouth open and his hard cock move into her mouth. She stroked and sucked him for a fairly long time. For the most part he was quiet, but everyonce in a while he would tell how good she was at sucking cock. or he would comment to me that it must be sexy to be so close - "watching my wife's hot mouth pleasuring his cock". Steve chose all of his words very carefully. He was never vulgar, just erotically charged. He was teasing me, and did nothing and I said nothing.

Lynn took him right up to the point of cumming and then he pulled his cock from her mouth. I watched as my wife tried to get it back, but he pulled it from her. She looked like a bitch in heat, thats the only way I can describe it, as she tried to get his erect penis back in her mouth. He teased her and told her to get up on all fours and stick her ass out.

Once she was positioned, steve had me kneel behind her and then he told me to eat her pussy so that she would "open up" and become ready to accept him. As I ate her, he would finger her and feel her clit. He teased us both, asking her how it felt to have me licking her and making her ready to give herself to her lover. She was panting and then Steve told me that he wanted me to feel her pussy with my fingers. I sat back and began to feel her, she was really wet, her juices had coated her thighs and I dont recall ever feeling her get this wet. I then pushed a finger in her, Steve smiled a knowing smile as I realized that she was not just wet, but "open" as well. My finger had simply sunk right into her without any resistance. My wife's body was responding to her domiant lovers commands and it was clear that she was ready to be fucked.

What happened next surprised me more than anything else that evening. Steve told me to sit on the couch, he lit and passed me a joint, Lynn was standing by his side, his arm around her. I took a couple of hits. He then informed me that he wanted me to remain on the couch, that he was going to be taking Lynn into the bedroom by himself and that he was going to be fucking her in private. I was upset, but did not get up as they walked arm and arm into the bedroom and I watched as the door closed.

For the next hour to hour and a half, I could hear them. I heard her moaning and could hear his muffled words, telling her that she was his and that despite her protetstaions her body was speaking for her. I was hard and twitching but did not want to stroke myself. I was a bit stoned and just could not get my head around what was happening. Finally, the door opened and Steve came out. He motioned for me to come into the room. When I entered the room Lynn was lying on her back, her thighs were spread very wide and pussy was fully *******, as was her ass. Steve increased the lights and as I stood there I could see that Steve must have shot his cum all over Lynn's lower abdomen. The cum was dripping all over the outside of her pussy and was running down the crack of her ass. I could sense that she did not want to make eye contact with me. Steve told me that Lynn was an amazing lover, that he loved how she was so active in terms of "pushing back" and rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. He told me he had cum two times, the first time he had her suck him to completion and the second time he had used her pussy, and like last time had removed his condom and cummed on her. Lynn has never sucked me to completion so it was a tough moment. Steve told me that he would be using Lynn behind closed doors in the future, so that she would not be embarressed or inhibited in front of me as he pushed her submissive nature. He then told me that once she had given herself over completely to him, and had accepted her place as his submissive he would let me watch as he used her and let him pleasure him.

Like last time, Steve then had me kneel between Lynn's spread thighs. He told Lynn to tell me what was next. She finally looked at me and told me that she wanted me to stroke my cock and cum all over her pussy. It must have taken about 30 seconds before I exploded. Steve talked the whole time, telling Lynn to look me in the eyes, and telling me what a hot little wife I had and how happy he was to be able to do these things with her. He told me that before long Lynn would be more comfortable sucking men and letting them cum in her mouth and that he would be fucking her ass. After I cummed, Lynn asked me to finger her to her next orgasim. I could feel my cum and Steve's cum on my fingers. While I fingered her, Steve told her that before long he would be cumming deep inside her. He explained that he wanted her to get an AIDS test and to make sure that she was diligently taking the pill. I could not believe what I was hearing, Lynn and I have always used condoms. This man was preparing her to take his sperm and seamen inside her and as he spoke she cummed all over my hands. It was clear what she needed!

After she came, Steve told Lynn to dress without showering and I stayed with her in the bedroom as she pulled on her clothing, putting it on over the wet cum that was coating her lower body.

After some awkward goodbye's, including a long french kiss between Steve and Lynn and then Lynn and myself (all directed by Steve) we drove home. We have discussed this over and over. I know Lynn has communicated with Steve several times since Thursday. I am not sure of the specifics. Lynn and I have had non-stop sex since that last meeting with Steve. It has been very hot. I will keep everyone posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back