Cuckold Chat. Stories

• Thread startercuckold in Chicago
  • Start date

cuckold in Chicago

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2006
So about a decade later I learn what ‘cuckold’ is and how, it seems, I have wanted to be one all my life. A true story..yeah.yeah..I know..but really..this is so please read on…

Disclaimer
I’m telling this story, more as a confession and I think the realness will be enjoyable to you. If you are looking for a quick 2 paragraphs of ‘my wife is a *****/slut who had a black guy’s baby’ this isn’t going to be very much fun for you to read. I’m writing this because at the time I don’t think I got to enjoy it as much as I do by looking back on it now. I’d LOVE to find this girl again in TODAY’S world…she’d be perfect!

A quick background
I’m was 22 at the time straight out of college and working my first gig out of school. I had a night job so my days are pretty open. I’m hanging with a new friend I met through work, Doug. Nice guy, pretty young and fun and typical 21 year…HORNY all the time! Through some charity event tournament we end up meeting a nice girl, Jill. Jill and I hit it off and we start dating. It’s funny cause I remember Doug saying to me that day ‘Man, you always get the women…why can’t you let me have her’…only for a couple nights later for Jill to set Doug up with Tina. So the four of us are enjoying the days hanging out and having fun (The girls were still in college and so their lives weren’t filled with any responsibility yet). Jill and I enjoyed sex…she was a hot girl. Taller like 5’9”, not big, but not a tiny model. I’d say like a size 4 maybe? 6 at best. Her butt was cute, round and great to grab, but what I loved about her was her 1) awesome blue eyes 2) great smile and pouty lips and 3) the very large breasts. We were very open about sex and what we enjoyed and she knew I loved her breasts. I’ll never forget the first time she got me off by stroking her tits on my cock and sucking on me …I came all over her breasts and she just smiled at me afterwards and said ‘you seemed to like that…you made a pretty big mess’…Okay..let me get to the heart of the story.

I hate that we cant' fit everything into one story, but okay...part 2 is better

So the four of us are doing everything together…they girls are chatty kathy’s talking about everything and one weekend we are sitting around drinking and playing cards we start talking about the previous night’s sexual activities…it slips out that Tina wont’ go down on Doug cause he’s too big. Doug is basically whinning cause he only gets to fuck her…and he loves blow jobs etc…it’s a good laugh for us all as we all give each other shit! Later that night I’m in bed with Jill and she goes down on me…getting me really hot and she looks up at me while stroking me “Tina says Doug is really THICK. Have you ever seen him?”. I answered “No…I can ask him” I tease and then add (as for even back then it was a turn on I couldn’t explain) “Why would you like something bigger?”. She laughed and gave me another suck and then said “No! It’s just weird…I can’t think of a cock too big for my mouth” I know I said something like “Yeah, well Tina’s tiny…she doesn’t have a big mouth like you” which I very well remember my head being playfully bitten at that time. When I was in her I built up enough courage to say very quietly and caringly “Do you think you’d enjoy something bigger…would that feel good” She was being nice when she said “I don’t know…probably just different”. The very next day I bought a nice sized dildo to use on her…but again back to the real story.

Two things took place over the next 2 weeks. 1) Doug’s birthday was coming up…we were planning on doing some sort of thing together as the four of us and 2) Tina found something out about Doug lying…to this day I don’t know the whole story, but basically she broke up with him and wouldn’t talk to him or me. Jill and her had some sort of falling out as well cause Jill didn’t get the whole story either. So the THREE of us are hanging out over the next couple weeks. Jill and Doug got along great so it was basically just like the old days, cept he was without Tina. So about a week before his birthday we are hanging out at my house…drinking, playing cards and Jill’s flirting with Doug as always to cheer him up. She asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said ‘I need a woman…I’m ready to explode and when I see you two together getting on each other…man, I just need a girl’ Jill brought the conversation back to Tina and how she wouldn’t blow him. She teased Doug that it needs to be a girl who would go down on him good. The beer was probably talking, but Doug was getting a bit worked up..you can tell when a guy has drifted off and Jill was having fun describing to him what a good blow job would feel like. We laughed and at the end of the night, she hugged Doug good bye and gave him a kiss and said ‘You will find someone..you are a great guy’ I was turned on by watching Jill’s breasts push into Doug’s chest. Jill teasingly added “I’d do you right now, if it weren’t for him” her eyes turned towards me as we all enjoyed the playful end to the evening. Jill was sleeping over that night and I was turned on by her playfulness earlier. I decided to press the issue “So Doug is probably driving home whackin off because of you”. She laughed and added “Poor guy…I know he’s a good guy, I’ll be happy when he’s with someone again”. I tried to turn the conversation back “Do you think you’d…be with him…you know…if I weren’t with you”. She was a little embarrassed, I could tell in her smile. “I don’t know” she answered “I like him, if he hit on me and I wasn’t dating I’d probably go on a date with him”. I started rubbing her and she was already wet…probably from our playing, but I was turned on thinking that maybe she was thinking about Doug. “You’d find out if he is big down there or not” I teased her. She smiled and just remarked my hands felt really good. I asked again a bit more serious “Jill, would you enjoy…if there was no guilt, another guy…you know…not me…like Doug”. She was enjoying my hands, but also still talking “You mean, if I could would I have sex with Doug…why do you want me to?” I was so turned on..we were having a conversation about my girlfriend possibly enjoying another guy. “Do you think you’d enjoy that” I asked “Are we being serious or are you just playing” she asked. I told her not to worry about my feelings, I was just curious. She asked why…and I didn’t have a real answer for her. She reached for my cock and it was really hard. “You are turned on by this little scenario aren’t you” she teased and then added “Do you think you’d really be alright with it if I were to say yes?”. I answered something about I just wanted to know if she found Doug sexually attractive in that way. She was stroking and sucking me now while I was rubbing her clit. “I’m sure you have thought of other women..probably Tina, right? She asked. I again told her it wasn’t a bad thing, I just wanted to know. “Yeah…”Jill said “I’ve probably thought about him. Mainly when Tina would be talking about their sex..I’d think about what his dick looked like..what it would feel like”
“So what if you could…”
”Would you be okay with that”
“Would you like to…”
“Do you think Doug would go for that?” Jill asked
The sexual tension was broken with laughter from both us as we knew that answer. Jill followed up “So are you serious” she sort of giggled “I mean, that could be…kinda…I’d do that if you were cool with it”
“Tell me you’d like to and you can”
“yeah…I’d like to…are you okay with that?”
“Can I watch” Now I was inside her and fucking her. She was enjoying this wild sexual night. “Or would you rather be alone with him”
“Mmmm do you wanna be there?”
“Yeah, can I watch”
“Yeah…”
I pushed a bit more “What if I hand you the phone”
“What are you thinking” She asked with a smile on her face
“What about a birthday present early for him? Would you be okay with that”
She smiled and said “Why don’t I call him up and tell him we are jumping in the pool?’ she laughed as she reached for the phone “This is so crazy’
They talked and laughed on the phone. She wasn’t saying ‘come over and get it’ but she was flirting and saying come back and jump in the pool with us. She was successful as she hung up the phone, gave me a big kiss and said ‘Let’s go swimming’.

Jill put on her 2 piece suit and her breasts looked great!
“I need a drink!” She laughed. We headed to the kitchen for a drink and shortly thereafter heard the knock on the door. It was Doug. After a quick drink refill for all we headed out to the pool for a midnight swim. Jill was playful as always in the water with the both of us, but I found myself turned on whenever she would jump on Doug or her breasts would be on Doug’s back. Before Doug had come over Jill and I had agreed that the rest of the evening would just run it’s course and I had thought maybe she had chickened out. It was just us three hanging out like we always do. We slammed our drinks and Jill said “It’s getting cold…let’s go inside…one more drink!” She jumped on Doug’s back for a ride back to the apartment. We sat back down Doug pored drinks, Jill was changing out of her suit to a tank top and shorts. She came out and sat on my lap, giving me a kiss and a hug. “You guys aren’t going to start that again, are you?” Doug said while taking a drink” ’That’s not fair”. There was a brief awkward moment when I think Jill was thinking and then all of sudden I felt her hand squeeze mine and she jumped off me “Awww Dougie…I’m sorry, how about I sit on your lap..is that better?” . We talked for a bit longer, enjoying the drinks and Jill laughing and hanging on Doug.
“Let’s finish these drinks” Jill said “get a refill and THEN I have an early birthday present for you, Doug..c’mon” she slammed her drink, grabbed Doug’s hand and walked him into bedroom with me following…it looked like she hadn’t forgotten and was taking the lead.
Jill sat Doug down on the edge of the bed “Okay, so I’ve been dying to know something for a long time…You know how Tina would never go down on you…I want to know how BIG you really are…Can I see it?” Jill asked with a shy smile.
Doug, having drinks in him I guess, didn’t even hesitate. I don’t think he knew what was about to happen, but just dropped his pants “It’s not that big…she just didn’t want to put the effort into it”
“That’s pretty big” Jill kind of whispered and I saw her hand begin to lightly stroke it while looking directly at Doug. I was turned on, seeing my girlfriend stroking my friend’s cock right in front of me on my bed. Jill grabbed a pillow from the bed, tossed it on the floor, knelt down on the pillow and returned to stroking Doug’s growing cock. It was thick. It was maybe an inch longer than mine so about 7 inches, but I could tell the girth was much wider and his head was much more round full. Doug was enjoying my girlfriend’s hands.
“Don’t think this is an everyday thing” Jill said playfully to Doug with her hand gripping his cock, sliding it up and down with a little twist. “We are going to find you a girlfriend, but nobody should have to whack off for their birthday…” Jill smiled as she always seemed to enjoy having a guy enjoying what she was doing. “Happy Birthday, Doug, enjoy” and with that I saw Jill lean in…I couldn’t believe me eyes as she slowly pointed the head towards her lips and gave his cock a small kiss..or suck…something that had me turned on. I watched as my girlfriend, while stroking the shaft slowly and rubbing his balls opened her mouth and let his cock slide into her mouth. I’ll never forgot how surreal it was..it was dead quiet except a slow slurping sound as I watched Jill stroke, twist and suck on my friend’s large cock. “MMMMmmm” Doug let out a small moan and Jill pushed her hand on his chest to have him lay back..all the while his cock was sliding in and out of her lips…it was so wet..it was so thick. Jill looked so good giving head to that cock. It was a turn on to watch as I saw her cheeks sucking on his cock from a different angle than I ever viewed her. I forgot how great looking she was and how lucky I was that she did that to me….well..except tonight she was doing it to someone else..and from the sights and sounds enjoying it! She took off her top and laid on top of Doug stroking his cock. “Feel okay?” Jill asked and then gave him a gentle kiss right on the lips. He lunged at her and kissed her hard, she didn’t resist and I saw them French kiss. Doug lowered his lips to her chin, then her neck..she was enjoying this and I was jealous as I saw him begin to caress and suck on her right nipple. Jill was smiling and enjoying the attention all the while stroking his thick cock. I had somehow become the third wheel…basically forgotten and torn between being totally aroused and hurt as I saw my girlfriend willingly enjoying my friend…in my bed! Doug was really enjoying Jill’s breasts, his hands running circles on the bottom of her shorts. I could see and hear that she was wet. She was letting him play with her pussy and she was enjoying another guy’s touch. “That feels REALLLLY good” Jill said her eyes shut head looking up while Doug was sucking and touching. She gave him a deep kiss and then went back down to sucking on his hard cock, this time with more energy and a quicker stronger stroking and sucking. “mmmm you taste good, Doug….” She said while sucking on his head and bobbing up and down licking and sucking on the thick shaft. He was getting into it. She was too. Jill was breathing heavy and jerking his cock with one hand while her head ran perfectly parallel sucking up and down in perfect motion….Doug didn’t even ask and Jill sensed what was happening. She started sucking and stroking faster, the head poppin in and out of her wet mouth. He was breathing heavy and thrusting his cock inside her mouth…she was willingly letting him fuck her mouth as she sucked and French kissed the head and shaft. He breathed in a couple times deep with Jill continuing to slide his girth in and out of her wet and open mouth. He let out a big groan as I heard Jill breath out threw her nose while sucking his cock…Doug, without any verbal warning, was cumming in my girlfriend’s mouth…and Jill was enjoying every bit of the cum being spewed into her receiving mouth. I saw her swallow twice with a small squirt of cum squeezing out on the side of her lips. Doug stiffened once more and Jill slowly sucked on the shaft just below the head. Her lips came off of his wet cock and I saw her swallow a final mouthful of cum. She lightly kissed the shaft until Doug had resumed regular breathing. “Wow, you came a lot!” Jill laughed while putting his cock down and sat back up to make eye contact with Doug. She added “that was great…awesome..thank you” and kissed him lightly on the lips.
“I need a cigarette” Doug said
“Me too!” Jill added in with a laugh, she reached over to the desk and pulled out a pack. They both lit up and simply laid naked on my bed, relaxed.
“Wow, you okay with all this?” Doug was looking at me for the first time since this whole thing started up maybe 10 minutes ago.
“Yeah…Happy Birthday…that’s from both of us..but don’t expect anything from me!”
Jill laughed and looked at me smiling. I could tell she had enjoyed what she had done. I knew she hadn’t cum, but she looked like she had fully enjoyed herself and was truly calm and enjoying the moment like she did when we were finished.
As she took a drag on the cigarette all I could think of was being able to be in her and having her tell me what was going through her mind, and if she enjoyed it as much as she looked like it? Did she want to feel him inside or was that enough? Would she cheat on me with him now or would we go back to just being a couple? She took another inhale and blew out a nice thin line of white smoke and was laughing at something Doug had said…I so wanted her right then, right there, but it would have to wait until Doug left I guess.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My first wife and I were introduced to each other by a common friend at a party. We hit it off immediately. Ann had a sexual presence about her. She had a way of telling guys, “you can fuck me” without saying a word. She’s about 5’9”, 140 lbs., not fat, not skinny, just a well defined full body. Her tits were like guy magnets. Her tits were almost perfect in everyway. She was the girl next door. That night I stayed after everyone else left. We sat down on the couch and I made my move. We started kissing and feeling each other up. It was getting pretty heavy as she started stroking my cock through my pants. I had her bra off, but she left her t-shirt on. I was hypnotized by her tits. I was feeling them through her shirt, I couldn’t believe how round and plump they were, as I found out later they were 36DD’s. She was lying on top of me grinding her body over my hardon. She reached down and started to undo my pants. I was already pre-cumming so my jeans and boxers were getting damp. she slid my pants down just past my balls and thighs, but left my boxers on. My cock was hard as a rock, and the tip was poking through the top of my underwear. She reached down and squeezed my cock head with her fingers. A big drop of semen flowed from my head, she used her index finger to wipe it off. She then brought it up to my face and said, “ you want to try it?”, she then put the finger quickly in her mouth and giggled. I wasn’t sure what to do, I was young and dumb with no real experience. I just met this girl and she was taking control over me.

We started kissing again. I was playing heavily with her tits and ass, and she was softly holding and rubbing my cock and balls under my boxers. Then it happen, knock knock knock, someone was at the door. What the hell? She got up and went to the door. I heard a guy but couldn’t hear what was being said. She went outside for 5 minutes and I was starting to wonder what was going on. She came back in and sat down next to me and said, “I want you to stay here, but I have to go for a little bit”. I was confused, what do you mean go? She said her ex-boyfriend was outside and he needed to talk. I was like, fuck him. She insisted that I stay, and said she would be right back. If there could have been a snap shot of that moment in my life, it would define the beginning of my cuckold lifestyle with Ann. I had so many different feelings, I was humiliated, jealous, sad, horny and filled with excitement all at the same time. Anyone that has been in their first cuckold experience knows what feelings I’m talking about. It’s an addictive feeling, almost like 100 orgasms going off at once. She left, and I laid back down on her couch wondering what the heck just happened. Then I started thinking, she just left without her bra on. Her tits are free for this guy to see and feel. But of course he’s been with her before, it’s her old boyfriend. He knows more about her than I do. He has done more than I may ever get to do. All these feeling and thoughts were going through my head. I was wondering what they were doing? Was he touching her? Was she touching him? Are they fucking or what? She chose him over me, that was humiliating, but yet she told me to wait. I was shaking with excitement. That’s the control women have in this situation and I liked it.

She came back to the house about thirty minutes later. It was kind of awkward, I wasn’t sure if I should have left or stayed. She sat next to me on the couch as I laid there. She put her hand on my head and started rubbing my hair. She said she was sorry and explained that they were over, but he was still her friend. I didn’t ask if they did anything, but I had a feeling something happened. She asked me if I wanted to stay the night, and of course I did. She laid down on the couch with me and we started kissing again. Her mouth tasted a little different this time though, more pungent. At the time I didn’t know what I was tasting, but it was another man’s cum in her mouth. We didn’t fuck that night, and she didn’t suck me off. We kissed and she kept softly jacking me and playing with my balls. She could have done that all night, I didn’t care. She asked me if I wanted to titty fuck her. I climbed up to her and placed my cock between her tits. My cock was wet from pre-cum, so that lubricated her tits nicely. It didn’t take me long before I came harder than I ever have before. As I was cumming over her tits, one shot hit her mouth. She was rubbing the cum over her body, and her tongue came out and licked off what was on her lips. I didn’t have a clue what I was getting myself into, but I really liked the feeling. This wasn’t the traditional cuckold experience, but it was the beginning of that part of my life.

My relationship with my first wife started off weird and it just kept getting more weirder.
While dating we had an on again, off again relationship. It was more comparable to fuck buddies than anything else for the first few months of knowing her. I joined the National Guard after high school and left for basic training and AIT. For about 6 months I lost contact with Ann, I would think about her a lot. More about the sexual stuff than anything. Which led to my first embarrassing experience in the military. I woke up one morning during basic and my boxers were wet and sticky. I never jacked off while in basic, but somehow I came in the night. I just had my first and only wet dream. So here I am in an Army barracks with 50 other guys, right before morning call and my boxers are filled with cum. What am I going to do now? I quickly got another pair of boxers and ran to the latrine. I changed out and quickly threw my cum soaked boxers in the dirty clothes bag. Humiliation seems to follow me everywhere.

I made it through basic and AIT and got back home. Both my parents had died when I was young, so I was a ward of the State most of my teenage life. When I got back home from training I didn’t have anywhere to go so, I called my old fuck buddy Ann. She said not a problem that I could stay at her house. I should explain, Ann parents had two homes, Ann stayed at one house to continue going to a private school, while her parents were at their other house in the country. So I stayed with Ann and things picked up right where they left off. She told me she wasn’t dating anyone, but I also knew she lied. There’s dating Ann, and then there’s fucking Ann. She wasn’t dating anyone, but I bet she was fucking someone, probably more than just one. 1 week turned into a month, then turned into 3 months and then 6. I was a part of her family now, I was going to birthday parties, weddings, Christmas and other holidays at her parents house. We had elevated from fuck buddies to serious dating, to being engaged. I was going to marry the biggest slut I knew. During all this time we had different fantasy’s with each other. Mainly about her fucking other men and me watching. We did some interesting things, I once took her to an adult bookstore with a theater. She didn’t do anything, but she was having fun watching all the guys jack off around her. When we left the store she took out my cock in the car and sucked me off. I came so much in her mouth she gagged on it. As far as I know she didn’t do anything with anyone else during this time, but our fantasy’s were getting more descriptive and detailed.

Our wedding was coming up, at the same time we decided to go into the active Army. This might have sparked her desire for a sexual encounter. We would talk about her fucking other men like some people talk about buying a car. I told her maybe in the Army we can find some guys that would like to do that kind of thing. She then suggested that she call her old boyfriend Dave. I actually didn’t think about Dave, don’t know why. I told her to call him up and see what he thinks. A couple of days later she called him while we were sitting in the living room together. I was like holy cow she’s really doing it. She’s setting up a date to be fucked by her old boyfriend. I sat up and listened, and that old feeling came back. Here I am listening to my future wife proposition another man for sex. It was scary, but kind of cute in a way. She was really shy at first. She didn’t come out say I want you to fuck me, she did it in a way that was innocent and daring at the same time. Dave got the point, and of course he was interested. They set it up for the next night at his house. The only stipulation was: I couldn’t be there to watch. I didn’t really like that, I wanted to see her do this. She assured me that everything would be okay, and that she should would tell me everything. I had a stipulation as well, no blowjobs. I remember my first night with my now fiancé, and remembered tasting another man’s cum in her mouth. I wasn’t sure if I liked it our not. That was something I needed to work on. She agreed (liar). The next night arrived and I drove her to his house. She looked at me with apprehension, but now I assured her it was okay and she left. I stayed out in the car….waiting. About 30 minutes went by and I was starting to get impatient, is this a fuck session or are they writing a book? I started thinking about going in and getting her, but then she walks out with a huge smile on her face. I asked her how it went and she said let’s go home and I’ll tell you everything.

We get home and she immediately tells me to take my clothes off. She’s starts getting undressed too. She laid on top of me and I could feel her skin was clammy with sweat and God knows what else. She smelled like another man. I could smell Dave’s cologne in her hair and on her skin. That made me wild, my fiancé just fucked another man. She started telling me that when she went in he was already waiting for her. He was in his bedroom rubbing his cock while lying on his bed. She walked up and laid next to him. I asked her about his cock. Was it bigger than mine? She said mine had more girth, but his was longer, probably 8 inches. I asked her did he want you to blow him? She said yes, but I didn’t though (she’s a liar). I could tell by the way she was acting she took his dick in her mouth. But that added to the thrill. I didn’t care. She started jacking my cock and started telling me how she climbed on top of him and stuck his cock in her pussy right away. She said his cock went deep inside her as she rode him. I reached over and started feeling between her legs. I wanted to feel the wetness from her recent fucking. She said she fucked him slow and it didn’t take long before she came. By now I had 3 fingers in her pussy, working slowly and feeling her clit with my thumb. I asked, “ did he suck your tits?”, she said yes. he played with her tits and sucked on her nipples. He licked all around, sucking as much as he could into his mouth. So I leaned over and started sucking on her nipples, just like he did. I could taste his saliva on her tits. It was salty and I could smell his breath. My cock was oozing pre-cum now as she rubbed her hands over my cock. She said he got up and moved behind her. He started rubbing his cock around her ass, and up and down her pussy slit. I turned her over and moved down to her butt. I started licking her ass and down her slit. I would lick her entire butt crack as I licked her ass and pussy. She was meeting my tongue with upward movements. She said, almost out of breath, that he didn’t fuck her ass, but she would have let him. He just kept rubbing her wet pussy with his cock. Slowly sticking the tip in and out. Then finally he slammed it deep into her several times before he came in her pussy. I stuck my face all they way into her ass and stuck my tongue as far into her cunt as it would go. I could taste both their juices in her pussy. It wasn’t much of a taste at all, but it was really slick and gooey. She moved her hand down to her clit and told me to keep licking her cunt as she came. When she finished I raised up and she turned back over. My face was smeared with whatever juices was in her cunt. I wiped it off with my hand and rubbed it on her tits. I still haven’t came yet. I was looking at her face and tits and she continued to tell me how he moved up to her face with his dick in his hand. She said she couldn’t resist not tasting him one last time. She grabbed his cock and started sucking on it. She said she reached behind him and squeezed his ass as she sucked him deep. She was cleaning both their juices from his cock. I had to cum now. So I moved up next to her like he did, but she stopped me. I was confused at first, but I realized what she was doing. Her mouth was his tonight, not mine. The table had turned. She wouldn’t let me stick my cock in her mouth like he did. I had to finish off some other way. I was jacking my cock and she raised her hand to start playing with my balls. I stood up and straddled her body. There she was with me straddling her while I jacked off. Thick stands of pre-cum were stringing down towards her tits. She reached up and wiped it off. I finally was going to cum. She laid there anticipating my load. It was one of the most intense cum shots I ever had. It came out more like a piss shower than cum. It sprayed everywhere. She just laid there with cum all over her tits and went to get a towel.

We got married soon after this encounter, I left to report to my post and she stayed to pack things up. She never said anything, but I bet she fucked Dave several more times while I was gone. As I found out later Ann liked to keep secrets like that.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
We moved to Texas and started our life in the military. At first we didn’t talk much about her with other guys, things kind of leveled off. I believe she wanted to be a straight wife, maybe she wanted a new start in Texas. I spent half my time the first year in the motor pool, the other half was spent in the field. The military is a lonely place for a wife. I could tell she was getting lonely. I suggested she find a job. So she took a job at the PX working in the flower shop. She seemed to really enjoy it and it made things better on both of us.

We started to have party’s at our apartment and all the guys would come over. Ann would do a lot of flirting and teasing. I think she liked it that she was the only girl at the party. We had a couple of guys over at the pool one time and she would wrestle with them, and she would swim under their legs “accidentally” rubbing their cocks as she went down. There was a guy named Spc. Thompson who became very good friends with Ann and me. He would ask questions about her like, “Does she swallow?”, “How big are her tits?”. Normal military buddy smack. He even asked me if he could titty fuck her once. He said his girlfriend didn’t have tits and that was something he always wanted to do. Like everyone else he was transfixed on Ann’s tits. I played along with it and told him I would bring some Polaroid’s of her naked, I’ll even ask about the titty fuck. I started telling Ann about what Thompson was saying and asking. I told her he wanted to titty fuck her. She looked at me like are you kidding and laughed. I think she really enjoyed that guys thought she was hot. She asked me what I thought and I told her it was up to her and I didn’t mind. I would just want to watch. She said she would think about it. This went on for at least a month and Thompson was asking almost everyday. Well one day I had Battalion CQ duty, that’s a 24hr duty where I have to stay on post. I didn’t think anything about it at all. That is until I got off and went to the platoon building to see the guys. That’s when Thompson came up and said I seen Ann last night. I was like really where? I went to your house. He said he knew I was on CQ duty and thought this would be the prefect time to see Ann. He went over there and she invited him in. He asked her if I told her about what he wanted. She said I did and she was thinking about it. He said she sat down and told him to come to her. He was standing next to her with her face right at cock level and she reached up and pulled out his cock from his shorts. She started sucking him and jacking it off. I was kind of shocked, how could she do this with out telling me first. Why would she not call me. Heck I was in the shack all night with a phone bored out of my mind while she was sucking my best friends cock? She sucked him until he was ready to cum and then she took her shirt and bra off. He played with her tits for a long time, he said. She let him do everything he wanted to her tits. He said she even moved behind him and rubbed her nipples on his ass. She asked him where do you want to come, in my mouth or on my tits? He told her in her mouth. She told him he could fuck her titty’s until he was ready to come, then he needed to put his cock in her mouth. I couldn’t believe this. I thought for sure he was lying, but this sounded a lot like Ann. I didn’t know what to believe. He said he fucked her tits and she would lean up and take his cock in her mouth. When he was cumming she held his cock in her mouth until he was done, then she swallowed it. I wasn’t mad at Thompson at all, he was my best friend and we played this game all the time. But he sounded believable this time. I got home and Ann was getting ready for work. I walked in the bathroom and asked her if Thompson stopped by last night, she said yes. I was like so it did happen, she looked at me like what are you talking about. I told her what he said and she laughed. I asked if it was true and she said maybe, maybe not. She would never really tell me. She had to go to work and so I went to bed.

When she got back that evening I was waiting for her. I asked her again did it happen? She said no it didn’t. She said he came over and was acting weird and shy, but nothing happened. She then asked, would you be mad if it did? I said no, and she just smiled. She knew I didn’t have a problem with her doing this, but yet I could never tell if she did it or not. I never found out. Thompson said it was true, but Ann only confirmed it really. I would ask her during sex and she would say “yes it happened” , but then when I ask did it really happen, she would smile and say “no it didn’t”. It was a game she played with me. What a rush.

My Wife First Black Man.

I was in the Army for 6 years. We were stationed at Ft Hood Texas. My wife worked at the PX flower shop making different floral arrangements. The delivery guy there was a black guy named Tyrone. Tyrone was a big black guy, about 6 ft something. 220 lbs, and pretty muscular, and my wife had a huge crush on him. She couldn’t stop talking about him. She even asked me if she could fuck him, on different occasions. Now I had a pretty open relationship with my wife at the time. We have done things in the past, but for some reason I felt threaten by Tyrone. It could have been a race thing, but I think it had more to do with how bad my wife wanted him. I’m use to guys chasing her and we played as a team. In this situation I felt Tyrone had the upper hand on me, and I was the one being played.

It was a week before our 1 year anniversary, and a few months after she sucked off my best friend Thompson (see other post). Of course I had to go out to the field for a few weeks. The platoon sergeant knew it was my anniversary and arranged for me to go in and get a quick shit, shower, and shave, plus an added quickie. I got to the platoon building and called my wife. She wasn’t at home. I had 12 hours, so I stayed at the barracks and kept calling. Finally around 3 AM she answered the phone. I was pissed now. “I have 4 hours, it’s our anniversary, where have you been?”, She was shocked. “I went out with some friends”, she said. I was like well come and get me. Once in the car I started quizzing her on where she was. She said her and Tyrone went to some concert in Austin. I was like wait a minute. You went out with another man on our anniversary? She said she wasn’t expecting me to be home. I was hurt by this. We finally got home and I cleaned up, but I could tell something wasn’t right around the house. It wasn’t the Cleaver Family first year anniversary that’s for sure. I started quizzing her about her “date”. After an hour or two she finally broke down and told me she had been fucking Tyrone for about a month. She love me and she didn’t want me to leave her. I had mixed feelings about this of course. I couldn’t blame her for fucking another man when I motivate these kind of things in the first place, but yet she mislead me about their relationship. I told her I was hurt, but I wasn’t going to leave her. I just want her to tell me everything. She had me promise I wouldn’t get mad. I told her I was ok. She said I can’t really tell you everything, do you have any questions? I asked her what have you done with him? She said anything he wanted. I said anything? She said, “yes”. Did you suck his cock? She told me she couldn’t get his cock in her mouth very far. He had a 10 inch cock and was as big around as my wrist. Her mouth wouldn’t fit around his shaft. She was only able to suck the head of his dick. I asked her did you fuck him? She said yes. The first time he fucked her it hurt so bad she cried. But he would go slow. She said she’s use to his cock now. That made since to me, there was a couple of times she wouldn’t let me fuck her the first night back from the field. She only sucked me off. When I did fuck her it wasn’t as tight. I asked her did you eat his cum? She said, “sometimes”. He liked to have me lick his balls as he sat on my face. He would fuck my tits and I would lick his balls and ass. When he was close he would cum in my mouth. I asked what was the kinkiest thing you have done so far? She said she fucked him and sucked off his friend at the same time. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing now. Then she went on and said there was actually 2 other guys watching and jacking off as she did it. They didn’t do anything to her. But she was the slut for the night. They would play cards and she would be half naked walking around. They could touch her ass and tits, but she couldn’t touch them. She said Tyrone told her to suck his friends cock and she did. He then came up behind her and started fucking her. The other two guys just jacked off. They weren’t allowed to cum on her, but they nutted on the floor and she had to clean it up later. This was just amazing to me. My head hurt, my dick hurt and I was totally confused about everything. My wife was a black guys *****. We had to get some sleep before I went back to the field, so we went to bed. I fucked her from behind as we laid next to each other. I could tell her pussy had recently been fucked. It was still wet and stretched from Tyrone’s cock. I just enjoyed the feeling as I added my cum to his. A couple of hours later she took me back to the post and she promised she wouldn’t fuck him anymore and it would be over between them, as long as I didn’t divorce her. I agreed and told her everything was good, and I wasn’t mad.

After my wife had an affair with her co-worker she quit her job at the PX. I’m assuming she did it for me. I was upset, but also excited about what happened. But Ann never stopped amazing me. To make up for the money we lost she started babysitting. That’s a big business around military posts. There was a couple in the apartment complex we became friend with. We had a good relationship with this couple, there names were Teddy and Kelly. We would tease with each others wives, but it was all harmless. One time we were at the pool and his wife came over to me, and Ann went to him. She got on my back and hung all over me, I would find ways to cop a feel of her boobs, she didn’t seem to mind. At the same time Ann was doing what ever she wanted to Teddy. I never seen anything serious, but she’s a sneaky fucker. Well one day I got home from work and none of the kids were there. She said the parents had picked their kids up early, and Teddy just got his son about an hour ago. It was nice to have a quiet house for once. She sat down beside me and asked me if she could tell me something. I was like sure, what? She said something weird happened today and I don’t want you to be mad about it. Oh Lord here we go again, I thought.

A few weeks prior to this day I had a 4AM formation to go back out to the field. Since we only have one car Ann had to drive me. She said when she was coming back home she was pulled over by an MP. Teddy was the MP that pulled her over. The funny thing about it was she wasn’t wearing very much. She had her night shirt on, but no underwear. Her boobs where just flopping around. He came up to the car and started laughing. But then he noticed her tits in her shirt. And reached down and felt her up. She jokingly smacked his hands and said you can’t do that here Teddy. He asked if he could do it some place else, she didn’t answer. She finally got home and didn’t think anything of it. Until this day. He came to pick up his son, who was a sleep in the bedroom. She was going to get him when Teddy stopped her by the couch. He ****** her on couch and started unbuttoning her blouse. She at first resisted, she wasn’t sure what to do. But then he just ripped open her shirt busting the buttons. So here she is with her tits out and Teddy on top of her trying to grope her boobs. She said she started to get excited about how he was treating her. It was aggressive, but at the same time gentle. She didn’t mind what he was doing and wasn’t afraid, but she thought she might as well play along. She started to play fight him. She would knock his hands away from her breast. Trying to kick her way out of his hold, but at the same time grinding her belly into his hard cock. He went so far to just pull her tits out of her bra, leaving the bra around her chest. He would forcefully grab her tits and suck her nipples into his mouth. She then started pulling at his belt, pretending to try and pull him off, but really she was trying to get his pants down. She finally got his belt off and pants to the floor. She said as soon as his cock was free he did what every other guy that fucks her does, went straight for the mouth. He started force feeding his cock to her. He was fucking her mouth so hard she was gagging because he was going down so far. His cock started oozing pre-cum and she tried to keep up with it. She said her mouth has thick with saliva and cum. She was able to take her pants off and was fingering herself as he straddled her chest. He reached behind and started fucking her with his fingers. He finally turned around and got into a sixty nine position. She was humping her face as she was sucking his cock. She asked him to fuck her, but he said he couldn’t. He just wanted to cum in her mouth and tits. He finally busted his load in her mouth. She said he got up, put his pants back on and acted like nothing happen. There she was with cum all over her face, she was totally naked, and he was asking about how the day went. She said she it excited her that he ***** her, “willingly”. As normal of course I got the sloppy seconds. I loved to hear her tell me of things that happened.

There seems to always be posts by guys asking how to get your wife to cuckold you or to go black. I think my story is pretty good example of how its possible to get a wife started, so I thought I'd share it with some advice for the guys.

First, let me explain what did NOT happen - how NOT to do this. My husband did NOT tell me he'd like to see me sleep with other men or that he'd like me to "cuckold" him - I wouldn't have even known what that meant. It is true that we had always played around with female domination - your basic whips and tethers at home - but not serious stuff - just playful. I think that's important since I was already used to taking complete charge of things on occassion. So, from my standpoint, just playing around with the stuff from your local store - like a riding crop, some velcro cuffs, etc, helps get a woman into the right frame of mind. I enjoy feeling POWERFUL now. Just remember that if you raise the subject, make sure to keep it light and to laugh a lot - its just for fun. And it is.

Ok - so getting started. We started as swingers, and then with our FD background, naturally drifted over to cuckolding. Like many couples, it was my husband who first raised the subject of swinging. He had in mind finding a woman to join us or perhaps another couple. We used to talk about it in bed and fantasize. HOWEVER, I think I'm pretty typical of most women, and I was hesitent. I wasn't comfortable with my husband sleeping with another woman and had no real desire to sleep with other men. We have a great life together for 20+ years and I didn't want to upset things. Remember, we women are all about "nesting".

Anyway, he kept bringing it up and one night I told him I would consider it, but I told him I would rather begin by adding a single male. Perhaps it was my insecurities, but I wasn't ready to consider other women yet. Eventually we did swing with other couples, but I was willing to give it a try by adding another male. I realize that's probably a little unusual - for the wife to bring that option up. But my husband quickly agreed, and the way he approached it was seemed very sensual and erotic to me, so I actually think this is a way ANY husband can bring up the option of having an MFM 3some with your wife.

We wrote an online profile - used on a few sites, yahoo, etc - together. It mostly discussed seeking sensual experiences. I should also point out that I get a lot of compliments on my appearance (too shy/humble to believe most of it). I'm about 5'7", 120lbs and long blonde hair. Black men especially seem to notice me - something I really love! Anyway, hubby also placed some ads, talking about how we were seeing a male to JOIN us in a 3some - a "team player" to help him give me a truly erotic experience that I'd remember. He wrote about how I would love to get a massage from two men - a real massage. Almost every woman I know loves massage and finds it a great sensual prelude.

Well, we got plenty of replies and eventually met with a guy - M. He just wrote back nicely and we thought it was worth a chance to meet him for some drinks. I actually could not tell much from his picture but when we met I was surprised. He was a black man and quite handsome. Now, I have always found black men quite attractive, even when I was very young and would not have considered interracial dating in those times. This is something that's a matter of personal taste. If you husbands get far enough with your wife where you're placing some profiles or ads and getting replies, you can ask her how she feels about it. Just go with whatever her preference is - duh!

We chatted a bit after that - I always found IM very helpful for getting to know guys at this point and then setup a second meeting. Hubby and I had discussed what we would do. If I wanted to take things further, I would give him a secret signal and excuse myself to visit the restroom. Well, I did - I had butterflies in my stomache! Later, I found out how hubby had put it to M. He asked M if he'd like to join us that night for some playtime and give me that special massage and more.

Hubby also did a great job researching local hotels. He quickly called one nearby that had one of those big triangular jacuzzis in the room. It cost a bit more, but the guys had agreed to split the cost of the room. Hubby simply asked if M was ok with that.

When we got to the room, I was really nervous, but what happened next was so sensual, that I quickly just got into it. The had me standing pressed tightly between them and took turns kissing me. While one kissed me, the other would stroke my back, etc. I was really getting turned on. Slowly, hubby helped remove each article of clothing from me, until I was down to a really sexy matching bra and panties that he had bought me. While hubby was kissing me, M slowly undid the bra and cupped my breasts. I was breating really hard! Then hubby turned me around to M and slowly slid my panties down. It was incredibly sexy.

I should mention that we were filling the tub during all of this. Once I was stripped naked, the men led me over to the tub - each one holding a hand - and helped me in. Then I watched as they both stripped down. I had felt M's cock through his pants while we were kissing and knew it was pretty large, but I just gawked when he pulled off his boxers. His cock was a deep chocolate and looked huge to me (he's about 9" and VERY thick). The both got in on either side of me and we all enjoyed a wonderful soak. There were plenty of hands all over me, rubbing up my slit, stroking my breasts, and even my feet. And I enjoyed feeling those hard cocks under the water, especially this new huge black cock for me.

After the bath, I dried off and the laid me face down on the bed. The really did give me a great massage and I have to say it was incredible with four hands. We had prepared and brought massage oil with us. We also brought candles and music to really make a great mood in the hotel room.

After a long time, hubby sort of took the lead and started switching things over to an erotic massage. Hands were stroking me everywhere and I was getting sooo horny. I sucked M's large cock during this and in no time, I was on my back, with M entering me, while I sucked on hubby. It was fantastic having two cocks at once. This went on for a long time, the two men switching with each other ane me cumming over and over - I lost count.

After that, I was very eager to meet other black men. I tend to gravitate towards the 'real' ones with an interesting life - making a connection is very important to me. But each woman has her own preference.

So the moral of this story for other husbands? Keep it sensual, keep it loving, make it an evening she won't forget.

And moving on to cuckoldry from there was just a natural extension of our female domination play. The biggest change came when I decided I didn't want hubby controlling so much about my meetings. I started referring to my guys as my boyfriends and started dominating hubby more often. Last year, I surprised him and bought CB-2000. He's regularly in it now and has finally learned his place.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing your story. I always find the different way it starts intresting. I do think a good many start by swinging, and again thanks for sharing your experinces.

Rewarding and interesting reading.

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for your perspective! We progressed too from Swinging and swapping to mfm to her having bulls without me.

We were having good time in Canary Island with My Wife Shaila. That was our second trip to those places. Ofcourse it was a lot of sunshining every day and it was also very warm, at least for us from northern country.
We took a little drink ( dont like much, neither of us). We went to the part of Playa Del Ingles. Walking in the beach long time. Went to some bar to take "Cuba libre" and the two more. When we start to walk again on the beach my wife, also , saw a woman naked lying on the sunchair, legs spreaded. Shaila asked waht would I think if she also would like to take sun like that? A lot of men could see her open cunt, really nice breasts, the whole naked body. I was some seconds quite silence and the thought was rounding in my head, through my brains. After thinking some time I asked if she like to do that ? She admitted she would like the idea. Do You want to walk without any clothes when we here on the beach? Do You allow me to do that she asked from me.?My "boy" in my trousers start to "wake up" the reason I could not understand and I needed to admit that it would be exciting for me too if she would do that. At the same moment she took her clothes, started to walk in very good way so that her big brown area and in the middle of them standing nipples could see everybody very clear.
After walkin about one kilometer or one mile it was two chairs free there on the beach and Shaila asked if we could stay there. I said oukey and saw at same that both sides it was young good looking guys there, naked too, and they were very straight looking My Wifes naked body.

Shaila also spreaded her legs very openly and started flirting with other men. Soon one of those men asked me if I will allow him to spread sunscream to My Wifes body. ???????? In my mind ! Shaila asked , please Teijo, let hin do that ???!!! Oukey I promised. It was really fantastic to follow both of them how horny they started to be. Brad was the mans name,.He did good job.To My Wife.He also put that cream to Shailas cunt and done it with his hand first carefully but also very quickly. And I was only to follow that show, so was the other peoples also there , they had stopped to look that with tens of peoples. Men & Women. Everybody seemed to be more or less horny I saw.

Nothing more then happened but speaking, flirting on that time there. When we went back to hotel I think we both were very excited and horny of that happening on the beach and we started to fuck immediately after arriving to our room.
When doing My Wife she told me that this man from the beach, Brad, was also promised to come to meet us to our hotel this evening.
Brad came about seven a clock in the evening. He knocked to our door, I was on the balcon and so Shaila went to open the door, only bikinis on. When Brad saw My Wife he kissed Shaila, put her through the wall and undressed her quickly and asked her to go to bed and he undressed him too and asking anything more his cock was in My Wifes Cunt. He was doing that work long time, 15 to 20 minutes, at the first time. He did My Wife on that night five times and I also neede to look that from balcon.

After Brad leave our apartment I came in and told that I also want to PUT MY WIFE, not only wank my cock in my hand. Shaila said that she is waiting that but not for long, come in man, NOW. I need more cock, fuck me like brad did I Am Your *****, slut , bitch wife from now. It was really good to taste other man too.
From that first fuck with other man Shaila has been making whoring from time to time during ten years now. She has had at least 350 other man during this 10 years. She has been very fond of having making fucking with My Friends. They all know that My Wife is Slutty ***** and I like that too. But the best thing is that she has never told me that I can not fuck her anymore, the other side, she tells that it is REALLY the Big part of her game that she can tell me of her adventures and fuckings with others. She says also that she is waiting very much the time when she return home to me and can tell me what kind of SluttyWhore she has been tonight and she know that I Am always ready to fuck her TOO.

After a few years of role-playing, discussions and soul searching my wife and I finally had our first experience last night. Sitting and writing about it now, it is hard to believe that it actually happened and it was unlike anything that either of had expected. It was difficult at times for me to watch but also exciting. It was also nothing like we had fantasized about. I had put a few posts on various websites seeking a bull. Nobody who responded really peaked out interest so we decided t try swinglifestyle to see what types of people might respond. Our ad said we were looking for a SWM. We got a lot of responses but it was a response from a dominant couple that peaked my wife's interest.

As a little background, I am a white male 43, 5'6, 150ish good shape. Lynn is 41, 4'9, 100ish, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, in shape, 34 B, and had a very round full ass. We have been married almost 12 years and until recently had sort of the usual four or five times per month sex. About a year and a half ago, we started to experiment with a little 420 and all of sudden our inhibitions went away and we began to talk, role-play and fantasize together about all sorts or things. Over time the role-play started to focus on her submissive nature, her love of sex and desire to have lots of cock. At first she would say "you know its just a fantasy", "I would never really do it". But... over time she stopped saying those things and instead would simply say that she was afraid or scared. We continued to role-play and then one day we had a few posts seeking a hung male for her. Eventually we placed the ad on swinglifestyle and that is how we met Kathy and Steve.

Kathy and Steve answered our about three weeks ago and told us how they love submissive woman and submissive couples. We eventually started to chat on Yahoo and then graduated to some phone calls. Lynn explained to them that she was really scared, had not had any experiences with woman and that she was more interested in exploring how she might react if she was in a situation with a dominant male. Both Steve and Kathy spoke with me privately asking what I thought of all of this and what I wanted from the experience. I told them that I was interested in letting Lynn experience some sexual freedom, and that I was also interested in potentially participating. Both Joyce and Steve let me know right off that it would probably be best if it was just Steve who was with Lynn the first time and that Lynn had indicated to them that she might get jealous if Joyce did too much with me. They asked if I would agree to just watch and told me that Kathy would not be having any type of sex with me that evening. Kathy explained that they wanted to get Lynn comfortable and that they felt it best if Steve focused on getting Lynn to submit to him and let her submissive side out. I agreed.

One week later (last night) we were out to dinner and it was like we were with old friends. We had some drinks, talked about all sorts of things and just enjoyed ourselves. Lyn and I were dressed in normal causal clothing as was Steve. Kathy was not wearing anything to slutty but had on jeans that were tight and hugged every curve. Her top was tight too and showed off her breast which had to be nice C cups. At dinner there was not talk of sex or domination or anything like that. After a bit of desert, Steve simply said that we should follow he and Kathy back to there place for a drink. My heart was pounding and was in my throat. I think seeing Kathy in those jeans and top kept me enough on edge that I was "game" in terms of returning to their place. Lynn told me she was really scared as well and asked if we should cancel. I told her to relax, that nothing had happened and we could have a drink and then just say "no" that we had changed our minds.

When we got to Kathy and Steve's house we met them in the driveway. Kathy laughed when she saw us and said we needed to relax, that it world be "ok". Steve to my surprise then asked if Lynn if she brought what he asked her to bring. She said yes and pulled a small overnight bag from the trunk of the car. Kathy was standing next to me and Lynn was close to Steve. it was then that Steve told both of us that now was the time to back out if we wanted. Again Kathy told us to relax. We went into the house and settled into the TV room for a drink of Champagne and a little 420. We drank, smoked and talked for about 30 min or so. I sat with Lynn on one love seat and Kathy and Steve were on the other. Out of the blue Steve asked Lynn to show him what she brought. He explained that he had asked Lynn to bring the "outfit" that she thought tuned me on the most.

From the bag Lynn pulled my favorite outfit. A one piece tight lycra black mesh dress and 5 inch strappy black heels. She held up the dress to show him. I knew then that this was going to happen!

At that point both Kathy and Steve started to change a bit and became much more dominant. Kathy told me I had good taste when I told them that I had purchased the outfit for Lynn a while ago. She then simply told me to go with Lynn to the bedroom and help her get changed. We were both a bit high and had some drinks and like nothing was abnormal simply got up and went into the bedroom so that Lynn could get changed. It was weird watching Lynn take off her clothing and put on her sexy outfit. I watched her get changed and helped her with the straps on her heels. We kissed at that point. And we both we nervous. Kathy knocked on the door and told us to come back out when Lynn had changed. This was the moment of truth, and without much thought we left the bedroom and walked out into the room where Steve and Kathy were seated and talking. As we walked in Steve told me to hold Lynn's hand and he and Kathy remained seated as Lynn and I stood in front of them, me fully clothed and Lynn looking like a total slut ready to begin her submission. We were holding hands.

I should explain that Steve is Italian, about 6'2, 210 or so very muscular. Kathy is about my height but with heels was an inch or so taller, brunette, short hair with a very nice body. They are both in their early 40s just like us.

While we were standing there Steve asked questions about how we felt, if we were nervous, etc. he asked Lynn if she thought I was excited. Lynn said she did no know. Steve asked if it would be ok if Kathy undid my jeans and pulled them down a bit so that we could all see if was excited. Lynn said yes (she was basically naked). Kathy leaned forward from her position on the couch, and undid my belt, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. I was totally hard. I felt really weird with everyone knowing how excited I was. Kathy and Steve looked at one another and smiled. They were becoming more confidant that we were going to do this. Steve then told me to feel Lynn's "pussy" and see she was wet. I stepped behind her and reached underneath. She was facing Steve and Kathy. She was soaked and her thighs were moist. I knew she was ready! Steve asked if Lynn was excited. said yes. He then asked how I new. I told him that she "was really wet". he then asked if her pussy was "opening for him". I told him yes.
Steve then asked me if I was ready to see Lynn submit to him, if I would be ok if she completely let go and allowed him to use her for his pleasure. I said yes! He then asked Lynn if she was ready to show me what she really was, and to let me see her do the things that they had discussed over the past several weeks. She looked at the floor and then at me and said yes. I knew there was turning back now. Steve then suggested that Kathy and I sit on the couch across from where they were now sitting. Kathy stood up, looked at Lynn and proceed to peel of her top and jeans. Leaving on her sexy black bra and thong panty. She took my hand and led me over to the other couch. My pants we still pulled down. She pulled my shirt off.

Steve stood and began to move his hands all over Lynn, he kissed her neck and shoulders and fondled her ass. he was whispering to her and I could not hear them. I could see she was nervous and uncomfortable at first, but after a few minutes I could see her hands move to his body. She was responding to him. I then heard him ask her if she wanted him to take off his clothing. She did not answer and he asked again, holding her under the chin s she had to look at him. I could not hear her answer, but watched as he stepped back and stripped. While I have a fairly large cock, I was surprised when I saw Steve's monster. It was truly big. Joyce smiled at me, stroked my thighs and whispered that Lynn was going o enjoy this. Again I watched as they stood close to each other in an embrace and Steve was feeling Lynn. His hand going between her legs. They turned to us and Steve walked Lynn so that they were standing in front of the couch where Kathy and I were seated. Steve stood behind Lynn, towering over her. Lynn in her lycra dress and heels, Steve totally naked. They were a couple!

Steve then asked me if I was turned on. I said yes and he told me that I could play with my cock. I did not like that he was giving me directions but I was so turned on I did it. He then asked Lynn if she wanted to see Kathy’s breasts. Lynn said yes and Kathy removed her bra. They were beautiful. Steve kissed Lynn's shoulders and neck and then in a voice loud enough for me and Kathy to hear, asked her if she was a submissive slut. I heard her whisper yes. My insides were like scrambled eggs. This guy was getting my wife to submit, to say she was a slut. his fingers were on her pussy and he had a finger pushed into her slit. she was breathing heavy and it was then that Kathy whispered to me that Lynn was going to be used, that Steve was going to show me that with the right man my sexy wife could be made to lose herself in her sexuality and would turn into a compliant "bitch in heat".

As Kathy and I watched, and I stroked my cock, Steve pushed Lynn to her knees and she began to stroke him with her hands and lick him. He asked if she knew how to deep throat and she told him he was too big. He asked if she was a slut again and she said yes. He then told her how o swallow when it hit her gag reflex and it was not long before his cock was buried in her throat. Her head bobbed and held her by her hair. It was very difficult to watch, but Kathy continued to whisper things to me about Lynn stroke my thighs and feel me nipples. She was teasing me like crazy and I knew I was being manipulated to some degree.

I watched as this man was having his cocked worked over by my wife, her lips sucking, her tongue moving, her hands feeling and stroking. I did not know if would cum or no but I was so hard. After a little while he told Lynn to stand and walk to Kathy. she did and he then asked Kathy to feel Lynn's pussy and tell hi if she was ready. I saw Kathy's hand move between Lynn thighs, and I watched as Lynn parted them for Kathy. As her thighs separated, saw Kathy look at Lynn and say "good girl, that’s it open your legs for me". Kath's fingers worked Lynn and Lynn was panting. Kathy told, Steve that Lynn was quite ready to be penetrated, that she was wet, "but not in heat yet".

Steve then took Lynn by the hand and led her to a chair and told her to sit. Lynn did as se was told, then Steve came over to me and Kathy. He told me to stand up and strip. He was not rude but definitely in control. I stripped Kathy took my hand and began to lead me over to wear Lynn was sitting. Lynn was nervous not knowing what was next. Steve moved behind the chair. I was in front with Kathy. Steve looked right at me and told me to kneel in front of Lynn. His hands were on Lynn's shoulders and he told her to spread her legs so that I could get her pussy ready for him. I felt Kathy push me between Lynn legs and before I knew it I licking her pussy, which was beyond wet. Her thighs were completely coated with her juices and her pussy was open and gaping eve though she not been fucked. Yet.

I licked and ate Lynn's pussy for a while, all the time I heard Steve telling Lynn to let go, to understand who she was and that she was a slut. Again he was not nasty or rude, but dominant and commanding. I felt Lynn's hand holding my head in place and before long I heard Kathy tell me that Lynn was primed and that I should stand.

Steve moved to the front of the chair and when Lynn tried t close her legs, he put his hand on her thigh and pushed them apart so that she was spread. That was basically the last time that evening that she tried to close her legs. They remained spread for the rest of the evening. Her waxed pussy visible and the juices glistening on her thighs.

Kathy then asked me if Would like to see Lynn being fucked. I sad yes and a blanket was spear out on the floor. Lynn was put on her back, legs open and Steve moved between them. He told Lynn to "put his cock in her". saw her hand move to his cock and place it at her entry. it was no long, before he was pistoning in and out of her. He encouraged her to tell him what she liked and I heard her telling him faster, deeper, slower, etc. He was giving her pleasure but that did not last.

Before Long Steve had her up on all fours. He was talking dirty to her telling her to stick her round ass out, and to ask or beg him t fuck her. He told her how she was such a slut, with a wet pussy, an open pussy. At this point he told her to tell him that she loved cock, and she did. he then fucked her for the next 45 min before unloading a huge load on her back and ass. He had used a condom but took it of and had Kathy stroke him until he cummed all over Lynn.

At this point Kathy told me I should clean up, I refused. I just could not do it. She was making it difficult, teasing me telling me how hot it would be to see me licking Lynn's ass and thighs. I just could not do it. She then told Lynn o sit in the chair again and spread he legs. Lynn complied and Kathy nudged me so that I was standing between her thighs and Kathy started o stroke me. eventually I came all over the lower part of Lynn's stomach and on her pussy. Again, Kathy tried to coax me to lick my cream but I could not do it. Steve watched and told Lynn to as me to do it. I was surprised when Lynn said that she had done so much, that she would love it if I licked her to an orgasm. Kathy whispered that it was my own cream there, not Steve's and that Lynn needed to cum. I went to my knees and ate her, avoiding licking my own cum.

Afterwards we talked a bit but things had changed. Steve was in control and Lynn and I wee somewhat uncomfortable. Kathy and Steve told us t relax, that this is who we are and that it is ok.

When we got home, unlike all the "stories" on this site, Lynn did not want sex, we both went to sleep. This morning things were a little awkward but things are going to be ok. I don’t know yet if either of us wants to try this again. We wall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on for Thursday Evening

Thanks again to everyone for writing to me either on this blog or by e-mail or PVT message.

Last night Lynn and I once again had some really incredble sex, during which we discussed what she has been talking to steve and kathy about. She told me that they want to get together again this thursday evening an that she and Steve have been e-mailing almost everyday. She told me that Steve loved last week and that he and Kathy loved how Lynn reacted to him in terms of being so submissve. Lynn told me that Steve wants her try several new things like letting him try anal with her (she has a great ass) and sucking him to completion. While Lynn does give me blow jobs she has never done it to completion nor has she let me fuck her in the ass. There is part of that loves how steve has convinced her to be open minded to these things and part of me is a bit jelous. It is also so interesting how she reactes to me now. the minute we start to "play" with each other. she immediatly puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me between her legs so i can lick her.

Lynn told me that this week steve wants to see her let Kathy lick and eat her and I am sure she will let that happen, but whe I asked about me getting sucked by Kathy Lynn told me she would be to jelous. She wants me to watch her again and then make myself cum on her thighs and tummy like last week.

I know what Steve is doing, in terms of making me a submissive too, but it is hard to say no to Lynn and I am sort of looking forward to seeing what steve will have Lynn doing in a couple of nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post this. I have been trying to figure out how exactly to write this and explain how I felt and how I believe Lynn felt during our last visit with Steve.

This time the lead up to leaving to meet with Steve was more difficult. Rather than meet on a weekend, we had agreed to meet on a thursday evening which meant arranging for a babysitter and both Lynn and I were having to say goodbye to the kids for the evening. Both Lynn and I agreed that it was difficult. Nevertheless, it was a bit past 8:30 when Lynn and I left the house, she had a small overnight bag in her hand and we headed to the car. When we were in the car she leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, she looked me in the eye and told me that in her discussions with Steve he had explained to her that he wanted to take a much more dominant role, and wanted her to learn to accept the pleasure that would come to her when she leaned to submit and let to fully let go sexually. She explained to me that she had confided in him during various "chats" on yahoo messenger that she liked being submissive and that she just did not think that I was dominant enough to bring out the most of her submissive nature. It was then that I learned that Kathy would not be joining us at all that evening. As I drove I became more nervous.

On the way over to Steve's house, I asked lynn what was in her bag. She explained that Steve wanted to see what types of sex toys she had, and also that he asked her to purchase an outfit for him. She also said that she had my favorite naughty lingerie in the bag as well. The black mesh dress which she had worn last time. It was only about 20 min before we arrived at Steve's house and as we pulled into the driveway it struck me full on that unlike the last time we met Steve, there was a certainty this time, that I was essentially delivering my wife to a stud. It was a weird moment. Before we got out tof the car Lynn once again looked me in the eyes and asked me if I was ok. She told me that tonight she was going to try to "let go" and wanted to make sure that I was "ok" and mentally ready to accept that our "fantasy" was about to become a reality. There would be no seduction like last time, this time we were there willingly and Lynn was more comfortable with her role and the fact that she was going to be penetrated by Steve.

Steve seemed happy to meet us, and I was relieved that he was not only friendly, but seemed relaxed and gracious. He invited us in and before long we had a drink in our hands and he had a lit a joint. Steve clearly knew from last time that the pot had the effect of relaxing Lynn. Steve sat with Lynn on a love seat and and I sat across from them in a chair. It felt a little funny but not threatening. Although, without Kathy there is was definately more a straight cuckold situation. After about 30 min, Steve asked Lynn if she had brought the things he had asked to bring, and she said yes. He then told her to go into the bedroom and put on her "shorts, top and heels". I has no idea what he was talking about, but Lynn obediaently got up, took her overnight bag and went into the other room. That left me with Steve by myself. Steve passed me the joint and asked if I was ready to see Lynn doing things I may have never thought of. I was feeling pretty good and said yes, he then told me that it was not all about just the sex, but also about "control" and he told me that he was going to show me how a "dominant male" can control and use a female like my "wife". Steve then got up, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and then stood by the fireplace as he waited for Lynn. I remained in my seat. My heart was pounding!

After a few min, which seemed like an eternity, Lynn emerged from the bedroom. I could not believe my eyes. She has redone her make up, so that her eyes were nice and dark, her hair was brushed neatly and she had put on a small black leather choker. More interesting was what she she was wearing. She had a white strech tube top which barly held her breasts in place and which showed off her stomach. On the bottom she wore gold colored latex "short-shorts" which were so tiny that her ass looked like it would burst out of them. She wore black 4" strappy pumps on her feet. She looked like a total slut. As she came into the room Steve told her to move into the middle of the room, which she did. He then told her to turn around and show us her body, he asked her how she felt being dressed like that, and she laughed a bit and said she was embarressed. He told her she should not be, that she looked sexy. He told her that men would love to see her dressed like this and that any man would get hard just looking at her, knowing that she was clearly a woman who loved to be fucked. he then guided her to a mirror and stood behind her as he made her look at herself and as he told her how sexy she was.

Steve then turned his attention to me. He had lynn move back to the center of the room. He asked me what I thought of Lynn's new outfit. I looked at him and told him it was hot. He laughed at me and told me to look at Lynn and tell her. I then looked at her and told her how I thought she looked really hot and really sexy. Steve then asked how I felt knowing that he would be removing Lynn's top and shorts and would be using her. I said I had mixed emotions. He then told me to ask him to turn Lynn into a sexy little slut. I could not believe it as the words came out of my mouth. Steve told me to stand and remove all of my clothing. I complied and soon found myself the only unclothed person in the room. Steve told me to sit. I was embarressed as I had a huge erection.