• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Chatrooms?

Doug934

New around here...
Beloved Member
Does anyone know of any cuckold chatrooms that are NOT so specifically tied to IR? I have nothing against interracial but I don't like being limited to that one kind of cuckold relationship, and thats often assumed in The Darkroom.

Doug934 said:
Does anyone know of any cuckold chatrooms that are NOT so specifically tied to IR? I have nothing against interracial but I don't like being limited to that one kind of cuckold relationship, and thats often assumed in The Darkroom.

He has a point. Why not some alternative rooms?

Other options

Have you checked out Chatropolis.com There are a wild range of rooms there for any flavor you care for ... takes a little bit to get to the rooms (3 or 4 clicks) but it's all free and no pop ups.

chat rooms

Doug934 said:

i'm with you on this one, while my wife likes to see other men neither of us wants her to go black, we are both happy with white guys, although i must admit i have wondered what it would look like to see her in bed with one.

chatroom

Doug934 said:

try ultimatecuckold.net seems to be what you are looking for

Chatroom Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the ultimatecuckold site but after registering, found the chatroom empty. Tried a couple of times but only ever saw one other person in the room over the course of an hour.

Have used Chatro in the past but non-paying users cant always get into the rooms if they are "full" and now they seem to have defined full as about 5 (non-member?) users, which makes it very hard to get in and hard to find what you are interested in once you do.

Limited to 5

Chatropolis does that periodically ... it only lasts about a week or so then they are right back where they were with 25+ to a room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back