Cuckold cocksucker

likumstik said:
I have finally met with a black man alone. He instructed me to bring panties that my wife was wearing that day. He was very demanding and forceful. He made me rub his cock while meeting at the bar. Then, later when he had me on my knees, He repeatedly gagged me with his cock. He kept asking me if I wanted to be cucked as he would pull my head all the way down on his cock.
I have found black guys to be more aggressive when I am the only white guy and there is a group of black guys with their cocks out for me to suck.

Reactions: whitewife696969, 44 mwm and Cuckncola
OlderCuckold said:
Think every cuck wants to suck off their wife's bull with her watching. Shows both our approval of her fucking him and our desire to be a part of the act.
The first guy that came in my wife's mouth got her to "snow ball" and after she saw me swallow his cum, she told me to suck a cock and that is how it is.

Reactions: natasnaikul, MyWifeDatesNow, whitewife696969 and 2 others
happy hubby said:
Now you''ve got real cuckolding going on!
happy hubby said:
On your way to Cuckold Status!

Congratulations!
Congratulations, you are now a full fledged cock sucker, welcome to the club.

Reactions: Umanual and 44 mwm
nancyask said:
a guy friend my wife has talked to online is a member of a sex club and he wants to take us there for drinks he keeps telling nancy that she dosent have to do anything just see if she likes it well she just got a new dress and asked if i wanted to go check it out
She can always say no. My wife said yes and still does and loves all the cock she gets at the club.

Reactions: Umanual
old fred said:
I have found black guys to be more aggressive when I am the only white guy and there is a group of black guys with their cocks out for me to suck.
oh my lucky you.

Reactions: old fred, Cuckncola and 44 mwm
Gotta appreciate that view

1033005.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub, whitewife696969 and 2 others
To me there is nothing more humiliating, then moaning, and having a squirting ejaculation as my wife's black love fucks me, and makes me his bitch. I can just imagine my wife seeing me cumming as he fucks me doggy with his big hard black meat, as it massages my prostate.
I can see my little 5" white dick getting so hard and squirting all on it's own without me touching myself, and he would laugh hard and slap my sissy ass.
ohiopanzy-8cbml-67211d.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ckc, MyWifeDatesNow, whitewife696969 and 3 others
cuck72 said:
To me there is nothing more humiliating, then moaning, and having a squirting ejaculation as my wife's black love fucks me, and makes me his bitch. I can just imagine my wife seeing me cumming as he fucks me doggy with his big hard black meat, as it massages my prostate.
I can see my little 5" white dick getting so hard and squirting all on it's own without me touching myself, and he would laugh hard and slap my sissy ass.
ohiopanzy-8cbml-67211d.png
YES!

Reactions: ckc and whitewife696969
44 mwm said:
Have any of your wives lovers taken things farther that just having their cocks sucked by you?
been bytch fucked because he couldn't wait for her pussy

Reactions: old fred, whitewife696969, philiphot and 1 other person
trobit69 said:
been bytch fucked because he couldn't wait for her pussy
Yep, Ive been there too.

Reactions: ckc, old fred and whitewife696969
No, not yet.

I love sucking her men whenever they let me or force me

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and 44 mwm
It is great to hear that both white women and men love bbc. The world is just a happy place.

• Love
Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, Manwaife, old fred and 2 others
Robert Smith said:
It is great to hear that both white women and men love bbc. The world is just a happy place.
World piece through cock sucking, if more whites sucked black cocks, there would be more peace.
JUNE 12th, 1967. The U.S. barely makes interracial marriages legal
So,there is still a tinge of taboo with inter racial sex, but my Mexican wife says it is all about black cocks and they know how to fuck her

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969
old fred said:
World piece through cock sucking, if more whites sucked black cocks, there would be more peace.
JUNE 12th, 1967. The U.S. barely makes interracial marriages legal
So,there is still a tinge of taboo with inter racial sex, but my Mexican wife says it is all about black cocks and they know how to fuck her
You know, your right, if white men and women would be sub to black men, suck their cocks, submit to fucking anytime or place, yes it would be better. White marriages would be better too

Reactions: old fred and whitewife696969
How about white cops submitting to black thug cocks. Them fucking the cops wife's and making him a clean up cuckold. It gets my cock rock hard.

Reactions: old fred and ckc
cuck72 said:
How about white cops submitting to black thug cocks. Them fucking the cops wife's and making him a clean up cuckold. It gets my cock rock hard.
White female cops, sucking Black men at traffic stops, but ticketing white males.

Reactions: old fred
ckc said:
White female cops, sucking Black men at traffic stops, but ticketing white males.
I was also thinking of a couple the white male cops, pulling over a car full of 4 or 5 black guys. On a back road somewhere. They end up being ****** to suck their black cocks, and get fucked and love the black hard cocks. Learning to show them more respect, them telling the white cops. " you see black cocks matter".. I also get off on the white cop wife getting gangbanged, and the cop ****** to be their clean up bitch. Into the whole submissive white guy getting BBC's

Last edited:
Reactions: Manwaife, old fred and ckc
Last edited:
Reactions: old fred
cuck72 said:
I can hear the white cops whimpering, yes black cocks matter, black cocks matter.
You realize, once white cops start, or have to that, all white males will be ****** to suck bbc.

Reactions: old fred and cuck72