• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Conversations

i put my han \don her tit and john pushed it off her he wispered im going to cum in your gf then he pushed in her hard she said thats it do it he was squirting his cum in her pussy as he pulled out i could see the cum ozz out of her she was still kissing him as i put my hand on her puss i asked nancy is that your first time she said no i asked who els she said she would tell me later he got up and left i was still rubbing her wet pussy she said do you like the way that fels i said yes she asked do you want to feel it all wet with other gusy cum again i said i dont mind she then said lick it i bent down and licked just the top then she pushed my head down more and she said lick it all out i just did it kind of in shock i tryed to get my cock out and she said no not tll we are married i asked how many guys have she had she said most of your friends
Isn’t that just like a woman?

Cuckold conversations? Like when she comes home after spending a weekend with him and says "We need to talk."?
And that talk goes into the realm of "I'm not leaving you, but he's the only one I'm having sex with from now on. He's my boyfriend, and he doesn't like sharing. So the choice of what you do now is up to you."

i put my han \don her tit and john pushed it off her he wispered im going to cum in your gf then he pushed in her hard she said thats it do it he was squirting his cum in her pussy as he pulled out i could see the cum ozz out of her she was still kissing him as i put my hand on her puss i asked nancy is that your first time she said no i asked who els she said she would tell me later he got up and left i was still rubbing her wet pussy she said do you like the way that fels i said yes she asked do you want to feel it all wet with other gusy cum again i said i dont mind she then said lick it i bent down and licked just the top then she pushed my head down more and she said lick it all out i just did it kind of in shock i tryed to get my cock out and she said no not tll we are married i asked how many guys have she had she said most of your friends

me in bed0.jpg

The wife falling pregnant to another man is a risk every cuckold has to take. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective. This "side effect" of sex really needs serious thought before delving into this lifestyle.
In my wife's case this is a pattern of behaviour she has followed since before I met her; if she lets a cock in she wants to feel what it's like without a condom in the way. Perhaps it's fortunate that the only times she got pregnant was when I'd cum inside her. As to discussion beforehand, it didn't happen because this was not "lifestyle" cuckolding.

Last edited:
Some quick context... My wife is extremely selfish when it comes to sharing. I've tried convincing her to let me read emails/text/etc between her and her boyfriend but she typically won't. I think the thrill of cheating is part of what she enjoys so she is very secretive. Early on, before I realized just what a cheating ***** she was, I had suspicions so I put a little recording device in her car. We'd just had our first child a few months earlier and she was still on maternity leave - so she hadn't been at work and hadn't been seeing her boyfriend that she was cheating with in person. She'd spent the morning visiting a girlfriend of hers and even sent a selfie they'd taken, so when I retrieved the recorder I was mainly just clicking through the audio expecting to hear nothing. I heard her talking to her friend (wife had just gotten a new car and was showing it off), everything I'd expect. Then, I clicked forward about another 20 min and heard a man's voice. I was shocked. Within a few moments I realized about 45 minutes of the recording was of her with him in the backseat of the car at a park talking and fucking. She'd just stopped by her friends house as a cover and then went to meet her boyfriend.

So to answer your question there were a few key moments and things she said that really aroused me...

- She was totally relaxed and nonchalant with him, talking about fucking and setting up times over the next several weeks to meet and fuck. Clearly this was normal and regular.
- She told him all of her co-workers had asked if the baby was his and laughed and didn't believe her when she told them no, it was her husbands

The second one was particularly a shocker and arousing due to the sheer realization of the humiliation. I'd become fairly good friends with several of her male co-workers and we'd hang out socially as couples with their wives. In one case the wife worked at the same company and she had flirted with me a bit. Looking back now I know that they were ALL aware she had been cucking me with an older man - so all along viewing me as inadequate and emasculated, more than likely with pity.

The wife falling pregnant to another man is a risk every cuckold has to take. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective. This "side effect" of sex really needs serious thought before delving into this lifestyle.
They used to say if you've been on the pill for 3 years, you could start having side effects, and when you go off it, it may take up to 3 months to get pregnant. After 3 years of marriage, my wife took a lover. When we decided she needed to go off the pill for awhile, my wife figured she'd have a little time for one more orgasm with her lover. She was off the pill less then a month when she got pregnant.

The wife falling pregnant to another man is a risk every cuckold has to take. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective.
A wife getting pregnant by a man other than her husband is nothing new. It's been happening for thousands of years. It would seem, the trick was not to get pregnant by someone that looked a lot different from hubby.

At least one major religion claims a child is only born into that religion if the mother is of that religion. Implying they knew the husband may not be the father of the child.

These days, with birth control, a wife can be intimate with as many men as she likes either with or with out her husbands knowledge. A wife with this proclivity must understand that on average the birth control pills are only about 93% effective, which means 7 out of 100 women on the pill will get pregnant every year. But I also think now, she can be more selective, even to the point of being impregnated by a different race which takes her back to the early days of mankind where she would select the best specimen to father a strong and healthy child. Hence the reason more and more women are becoming impregnated by Black Men. A few even while married to a white man.

In the cuckold community, marriages of white couples where the wife is impregnated by a Black Man are highly coveted, but for the most part, this is too humiliating for the white husband. Although my first wife was impregnated by a white friend of mine while we were married, I raised that little one, and eventually moved on to marry my second wife knowing she already had a black child. I found it too humiliating to have a wife impregnated during our marriage by a man that looked significantly different than myself.

It will take many years for society to fully accept the impregnation of a white wife by a Black Man that will be raised by a white husband, but it is groups like this one, and husbands and wives that visit these sites and are willing to be cuckolded for their wife's pleasure and healthy off spring, that continue to push the normalization of the cuckolding of husbands.

I agree mrs redback.
This "side effect" of sex really needs serious thought before delving into this lifestyle.

Before her date arrives ...

ready.gif
OH! I see this and imagine my wife just getting home full of her lover's warm slimy load. She's calling me a good cuck boy as I lick up her lovers manly cum load.

The first time my Wife went off for a "girls weekend" at a fitness fiesta she told me how she went back to a chalet that 4 guys were sharing, she told me how she stripped naked for them and let them all take turns entering her, she said they didn't use condoms and took all their spunk inside her, she didn't wash her pussy and came home with it all matted and sticky with cum, I licked it and fucked it before eating my own spunk out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back