• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Fam with Dau?

• Thread starteraccess
  • Start date

access

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2006
I"ve recently met a cuckold family. Husband/Wife and Daughter. Husband is a sissy and the mom and dau do play together. They are looking for a bull (me :)
to further humiliate the husband/dad..

Any of you guys ever been in this situation?? Before anyone gets bent out of shape the dau is 22.

No, I will not share her pics at this time as I don't have any..

Sounds hot I say go for it. Why are you here asking us when you could be there?

Yea, really, got to it boy and then come back with the details

How could you say no?

Obviously an open minded family and I expect the sissy father will enjoy it most of all.

Family

Just asking the group as I"ve been a bull for several cpls but not where dau is involved.. But that said we are moving forward and I'll keep you updated..

access said:
Just asking the group as I"ve been a bull for several cpls but not where dau is involved.. But that said we are moving forward and I'll keep you updated..

Sounds like an amazing time. Take photos if you can

Mother / Daughter is a classic fantasy - sounds too good to be true but I hope it is and you share all the details with us :)

There are some lovely ladies in their 40s with very legal daughters... it's on my "wish list".

Very Real

First off, I grew up in a nudist/open family and was active w/ females in the family. Never any forcing, etc.. juts our life style..

Anyway, things have progressed. Dau and I have done oral on each other, allot of kissing, touching etc.. I'm not a man who forces so this is a great build up to the big day..

Family is cool w/ the progression.. will advise as things progress

There are some lovely ladies in their 40s with very legal daughters.Sounds like an amazing time......lol

Thank You Thank You

MacNfries said:
Just a few more I had ... enjoy! Some of these are just ultra HOT, especiallly the one with mom & her 2 daughters at the pool ... I mean, WOW! Mac :D

The Mother Daughter pics take my breathe away. MORE MORE PLEASE

A hot mama is bound to have a hot daughter??

I admire the open communication and living and let live.

Attachments

• 1+(6).jpg
    1+(6).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 1+(7).jpg
    1+(7).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 1+(13).jpg
    1+(13).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 18-gp.jpg
    18-gp.jpg