Cuckold Humiliation: Show me everything of your slut and do pervert tasks for me.

• Thread startermadraze
  • Start date
Gunnerr said:
On her panties, then clean it off with the toothbrush! (Then brush his teeth with it) đŸ˜‹ đŸ¤¤
Let her brush her teeth with it telling her it’s a very special tooth paste that you made yourself.

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
So naughty

Reactions: MajorHorner
vergatuga

3.jpg

Reactions: Hornyhubb and chara
Reactions: Hornyhubb
oh my gosh this is so wild!!! im so curious and so...so anxious to try but still dont want to upset my wife

mwc4blkbull said:
oh my gosh this is so wild!!! im so curious and so...so anxious to try but still dont want to upset my wife
She’ll be proud of you And pleased to fuck guys who will now make contact.
Are you ok with that turn of event?

MajorHorner said:
She’ll be proud of you And pleased to fuck guys who will now make contact.
Are you ok with that turn of event?
oh...i dont know what to do honestly...my little dicklette is straining in my cage...i want this for her

mwc4blkbull said:
oh...i dont know what to do honestly...my little dicklette is straining in my cage...i want this for her
Who’s got the key for your cage?

MajorHorner said:
Who’s got the key for your cage?
she keeps while she works through the day im release in the evening but am sent to the spare bedroom to sleep so there wont be any chance for me to have a weak moment with her. also, caged throughout weekend.

mwc4blkbull said:
she keeps while she works through the day im release in the evening but am sent to the spare bedroom to sleep so there wont be any chance for me to have a weak moment with her. also, caged throughout weekend.
Has she completely renounced being fucked?
Or only by you?

MajorHorner said:
Has she completely renounced being fucked?
Or only by you?
no...i have been pussy free for over 6 months now...she is reserved exclusively for bulls. i sleep in the spare bedroom to prevent any moment of weakness on my behalf....well that and i do sleep with my cage on during the weekends.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and MajorHorner
mwc4blkbull said:
no...i have been pussy free for over 6 months now...she is reserved exclusively for bulls. i sleep in the spare bedroom to prevent any moment of weakness on my behalf....well that and i do sleep with my cage on during the weekends.
bullS
How many does she have?

One at a time or
multiple sperm pumpers at the same time?

Home or Away?

MajorHorner said:
bullS
How many does she have?

One at a time or
multiple sperm pumpers at the same time?

Home or Away?
she only takes one at a time...and currently has a bull. she has been five other bulls in the past but perfers to be with one at a time. we/she plays away from home as she is always worried the neighbors...family or friends will find out what we are doing...but i do long for the day she brings a bull home to take her in our marital bed.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and MajorHorner
mwc4blkbull said:
she only takes one at a time...and currently has a bull. she has been five other bulls in the past but perfers to be with one at a time. we/she plays away from home as she is always worried the neighbors...family or friends will find out what we are doing...but i do long for the day she brings a bull home to take her in our marital bed.
MANY thanks for your clear answer to my queries.
I hope that your longed for situation comes about soon.
When it does, will you be allowed to sleep on the pool of spunk and cunt juice
they leave in your marital bed?

When donthe new tasks come out?

Reactions: Cagedfordoms and tommaso
madraze said:
Who else is interested in doing tasks? I can handle one more submissive cuck ;)
@madraze are you still giving out tasks to submissive cucks?

Reactions: tommaso
i hope so

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Reactions: Bmmorse
Can you see it? ;)

20231208_100437.jpg

Reactions: tommaso and slaveofmyown
Good job - What do you think?

IMG_1572.jpeg
IMG_1569.jpeg

Reactions: Bmmorse and tommaso