• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold husband for which actress?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Nicole Kidman

What about my all time favorite? Nicole Kidman. Just think of a black cock moving between these gorgeous ass cheeks

Attachments

• bM0175-NicoleKidman@EyesWideShut-2.jpg
    bM0175-NicoleKidman@EyesWideShut-2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 117
  • bM0597-NicoleKidman@BirthdayGirl.jpg
    bM0597-NicoleKidman@BirthdayGirl.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 96
  • bM0907-NicoleKidman@BillyBathgate-1.jpg
    bM0907-NicoleKidman@BillyBathgate-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 105
  • bM0908-NicoleKidman@BillyBathgate-2.jpg
    bM0908-NicoleKidman@BillyBathgate-2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 99
  • bM1603-NicoleKidman@DeadCalm.jpg
    bM1603-NicoleKidman@DeadCalm.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
Nicole KIdman

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• bM10004-NicoleKidman@Windrider-3.jpg
    bM10004-NicoleKidman@Windrider-3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Nicole%20Kidman%20-%20Eyes%20Wide%20Shut%20-%201_3.jpg
    Nicole%20Kidman%20-%20Eyes%20Wide%20Shut%20-%201_3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 97
Ok so here is another one of my choices for a hot cuckster wife. Rashida Jones, simply beautiful like my other two choices previously posted in this thread. I find her to be amazing and would love to be cucked by such a sexy lady.

Attachments

• Rashida Jones.jpg
    Rashida Jones.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Rashida Jones 2.jpg
    Rashida Jones 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Rashida Jones 3.jpg
    Rashida Jones 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Rashida Jones 4.jpg
    Rashida Jones 4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Rashida Jones 5.jpg
    Rashida Jones 5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 59
I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Ok so here is another one of my choices for a hot cuckster wife. Rashida Jones, simply beautiful like my other two choices previously posted in this thread. I find her to be amazing and would love to be cucked by such a sexy lady.

Mmmmmmm.... I've been in Lust for Rashida for a long time. But how about Lindsay Lohan!

Attachments

• Lindsay Lohan Playboy photoshoot_05.jpg
    Lindsay Lohan Playboy photoshoot_05.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 82
Ah yes Lindsay Lohan...I think she would cuckold you if you ever had a relationship with her!

Once again, here is another one of my choices for a hot cuckster wife. Maria Menounos, I've had a crush on her since the 7th grade. She use to be on a little program for schools called Channel One. And i've been in love with her ever since. In the mornings i was so happy before first period started. First thing i got to see was Maria on Channel One. She was an awesome reporter. So lovely, so beautiful. She started my day off right. And she still is amazing. I'd love to be her cuck husband. She would cuck me so good! Oh Maria...i love you.

Attachments

• Maria Menounos.jpg
    Maria Menounos.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Maria Menounos 2.jpg
    Maria Menounos 2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Maria Menounos 3.jpg
    Maria Menounos 3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Maria Menounos 4.jpg
    Maria Menounos 4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Maria Menounos 5.jpg
    Maria Menounos 5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 40

I will tell a secret here.

But don't tell anybody.

When I find it is 2:35 on a Friday afternoon and some garden variety manic (as Dr. Lecter put it) housewife is yammering on and on about salt in their children's Happy Meal .. I drift away to a happy land.

A land where I am banging Christina Hendricks and Charlize Theron at the same time.

That's it for me, those two.

Although, I must admit, Tuesday I traveled back in time to 1978 for Ann Wilson and Stevie Nicks. Or was it Pat Benatar? I forget.

Couldn't find any good sexy photos of Ms. Theron or the busty Miss Hendricks to add to the thread.

Little help?

Doc

Users who are viewing this thread