cuckold jewelry

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
Anyone know of a site in the U.S. where i can order some for my wife for her birthday

what are kind are you looking for

I would also like to know of some sights that would carry these items. I'm looking for more of jewelery that looks/says slut things.

chrisjohn said:
what are kind are you looking for

i am looking for something with a cuckold symbol as an anklet or even just the charm so i can put it on the anklet

Hi

Believe it or not, you may find a lot on EBAY.

Attachments

• CA7Z5QH1CAO1H657CAEPK8EPCA0CBW1QCAQZ9XY2CA1WB8UZCAAJLV36CAQN8GEXCA0HXR37CASTYI2ECA36J4Z3CATV3U8R.jpg
    CA7Z5QH1CAO1H657CAEPK8EPCA0CBW1QCAQZ9XY2CA1WB8UZCAAJLV36CAQN8GEXCA0HXR37CASTYI2ECA36J4Z3CATV3U8R.jpg
    997 bytes · Views: 1,102
  • ID35993_8.jpg
    ID35993_8.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 297
Thanks mimi i already wear her ownership tattoo i am looking for a cuckold symbol because she does spend time with men that are not black..like her boss

AS It Should be

carina_halerose said:
Thanks mimi i already wear her ownership tattoo i am looking for a cuckold symbol because she does spend time with men that are not black..like her boss

It does seem way too much emphasis is spent on Blacks cucking white men, it does happen the other way around and more white bulls do white women. I was amused by some replys in a previous forum who couldn't understand other men wanting to hurt/humilate other males. Submissives may not, but alpha males really get off on it.

Attachments

• Tim%201.JPG
    Tim%201.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 236
  • HotAnkletCharms.jpg
    HotAnkletCharms.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 236
  • HotWifeCharm.jpg
    HotWifeCharm.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 311
  • ProudSlut.jpg
    ProudSlut.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 280.jpg
    280.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 220
i think the only way to get the look i want is to buy a large charm of the male and felmale symbol and then buy 1 charm that is smaller and put it on a anklet

mimi we really like those choices. we are looking for a cuck symbol to add to her ankle bracelet but havent found one we like yet.

I am going with a Male and Femle charm that are joined and then a smaller version of the male symbol by the same making then adding them to a anklet

carina if you get a picture of that can you send it to us as that sounds about right for us. something that others can see but not overbearing.

Are you looking for the female to wear it? Or something for the male?

yes my wife is looking for something to wear out that is not too obvious but lets others know who are into the lifestyle. for me she would like a tattoo or design at some point

That would be nice macnfries or if you want i am on yahoo as chrisjohn92000

What about a something that says something like "I cuck him?"

yea that would work lol

samvicki said:
What about a something that says something like "I cuck him?"

===========

too cryptic :eek:

My lovely wife likes to go out braless. So I bought her a black spaghetti strap top that has a shelf in it. The front has a sexy pattern on it. On the shelf, I had embroidered "Let's FUCK, Hes a CUCK!" so she could lift her shirt and flash it in public. Several times it has lead to my serving her and her new found playmate. Just a thought!