• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold lifestyle

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
I have chatted with a few cucks recently who seem to think that the lifestyle needs to be 24/7 full on all the time and it is a degrading experience and they don’t think that will be for them. My experience and I suspect that if most other cucks is it is the desire to please your wife by accepting that she has desires that you can’t fulfil and she wants to experience other pleasures with other men while keeping it distanced from everyday life, it need not be 24/7 and though there is some jelousy and a little bit of domination it isn’t a bad experience ( at least for us) we are an absolutely normal couple married for 23 years and together 33 , she has other men to please her sexually. She and her bull spend some time together but it’s just part of the lead up to it rather than them falling in love, the cuck stays at home and should support his wife as long as she and her bull understand it’s not going to ruin any one’s life or wellbeing, it’s a good likestyle ( particularly for the wife and her bull) if it remains sensible. The bull is meant to have his fun also and remains the dominant force in the cuckold/ hotwife relationship and should probably retain some control over the cuck, perhaps making sure the cuck is in chastity ( as I am) when you approach this lifestyle the cuck gives up control to a degree to the bull, it’s all fine though and no one need to get all bent out of shape over it.

Last edited:
Everyone's situation is as unique as the individuals engaged in it. The only control I give up is to my wife, it is her body and her decision who she sees. She is respectful of me and my feelings and that is what makes it work. She is the dominant force, not the "bull"& not me, when it comes to this lifestyle.
We are the same way, it’s ultimately her choice and her control of the situation, followed by me, and lastly the bull, he is just the invited guest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back