• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Marriage Ceremony

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Has anyone been to a Cuckold Marriage Ceremony where a cuck gives away his bride, and agrees in front of witnesses to the new rules that have been decided on by the Cuckoldress and her Bull?

Some of the assets can be transferred to the wife to give her a majority controlling share.

I have read a lot about them, but not been to one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been There, Done That Too

During my stewardship of a fetish club in Virginia I catered and hosted nearly 50 such weddings, But...big but...the term cuckold then (1988-94) was not on the books or on the tongue. Bi sexuality was also still frowned upon, but there and open. These marriages where on the order of swingers and the SM/BD cultures. Most had the couple exchange vows followed by a group orgy. Maybe 10% of the weddings were where after the vows, all the men and a few women got to use the wife for extended periods before the husband was allowed his rights; some lasted the entire honeymoon. But there wasn't all that much of a sense of doing it to humiliate the hubby. Instead it was just the Swinging thing to do. There were some SM/BD weddings where the husband or wife were mistreated in some god awful manner. Yet a slave is not necessarily a cuckold. Can be, I know - I am. But not the rule.

It would be interesting to do that. I know sex with my wife is no longer something we do but she wants to find a lover. Maybe for some situations having a lover and a husband makes sense and thats how weddings should be.

Joe, I bet you could post some great stories of these weddings. I am sure a lot of people would enjoy reading about them. A formal cuck marriage must be the ultimate expression of the lifestyle.

You Go Sarah

i'd love to hear your stories, real or fictional. a cuckold marriage although i think more often than not would be a disaster. the fact that i was cuckolded during my 1st (true love) marriage makes the idea of having a formal service where, the best man steps in front of the husband, makes the husband remove his tux to reveal he's dressed in white pantyhose, girdle, and a blue bra or corset, and Kneels between the couple as the Bull / Lover / Real Man takes the brides hand and the service begins. would be great.

xo-xo

Not a cuckold wedding, but a couple we often swung with at the swing club and at their home got married at the swing club (we'd moved away) and over 20 men fucked the bride (with condoms) after the ceremony.

This might not be your idea of a cuckold wedding, but if I remarried, I have a fantasy where my bride would come down the aisle with another man’s cum running down her thighs (she fucked him in her wedding dress just because she liked the naughtiness). As I kiss my new bride, the scent of the other man’s cum is in her mouth and on her face. When I remove the garter, I'm surprised to find it’s wet with the other man’s cum and her thighs are gleaming with his seed.

Also, at the reception, without telling me, she sneaks off with one or more guests to “consummate” the marriage with adultery before I fuck her. Or maybe, we fly off to our honeymoon hotel resort, and she dances with other men, and tells me to go up to the room and she’ll be up soon. After two hours, I go back down and she’s not in the bar. She returns the next afternoon, well-fucked and full of cum, having spent our wedding night with a stranger.

I love the idea of being cuckolded on my honeymoon, and another man being the first to have her after the ceremony, and on the wedding night while I wait and jerk off. When I get my chance the next day, she refuses me, saying she's too sore, and telling me how much better the other man fucked her. That night, she cuckolds me again, and all I've done since the ceremony is kiss her mouth that's sucked off other men, and licked her cummy pussy and thighs, and watched her dress sexy to cruise the bar at the honeymoon resort for a stranger's cock as she talked about how she'd let him do anything he wanted, bareback only.

I'd want others to know what she's doing on our honeymoon, her friends, my friends, the hotel staff. I'd want it to be strangers between her legs, and have her take them bareback, always shooting their cum into her unprotected, fertile pussy, or into her mouth. She makes me lick her out, and on the rare occasions she lets me fuck her, I must use a rubber.

She'd take men to the honeymoon suite, slowly closing the door in my face as she looks into my eyes, locking me out, and I'd have to get another room. When I'd see her next, she's naked and she kisses me deeply, then asks if I can taste his ass on her tongue, which she stuck up the stranger's butt. She'd never do that for me, nor give me a blow job, but she makes me lick cum from her pussy and her ass and lick it off her face and body. I never get to fuck her ass.

Imagine the groom in chastity the whole honeymoon, and 5 days per week thereafter.

These are hot fantasies, and I love the idea of a cuckold marriage ceremony. I like other people knowing whats going on and humiliating the grrom!

When a woman decides to get married, she removes herself from the dating pool of eligible females. By cucking her husband she can be both single and married, to the delicious delight of all Bulls who wish to play the mating game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back