Cuckold Marriage

• Thread startermrandmrsbusty
  • Start date
bobbyhotone2 said:
Cambridge dictionary
An unfaithful wife is a wife who deceives her husband. Also an adulteress and a woman that is having an affair are also deceiving their husbands. The Mirriam-Webster, Oxford and the Cambridge dictionaries are authoritative dictionaries. The Urban dictionary is a lifestyle dictionary. The Urban in Urban Dictionary should give you a clue as to the objectivity of their definition. As you say, you are entitled to your perspective.
I think the term Stag is more accurate for a man that encourages his wife to be fucked by other men. But then what about a masochistic man that encourages his wife to be fucked by other men? What about men like me, my wife made me a cuckold by cheating on me but after about a year I changed to enjoy my wife being fucked by other men and started encouraging her to be fucked by other men? I was a cuckold by the authoritative dictionaries but am I still a cuckold even though I now encourage my wife to be fucked by other men? Personally I identify as a cuckold but I am not sure that I still am.
To me it does not matter that much but is just an interesting question. We can all think of ourselves however we like to think of ourselves.
And that's why narrow definitions are so very inaccurate, hence I call myself a 'hotwife husband' which covers a whole lot of territory.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
2wheel said:
And that's why narrow definitions are so very inaccurate, hence I call myself a 'hotwife husband' which covers a whole lot of territory.
Hotwife husband does cover a whole lot of territory.

Julie0778 said:
First thing I would advise is to make sure the rules and goals are clearly set. Do the men wear condoms, or prefer bare, or only bare after you know him pretty well? One bull exclusively, or many men? Assuming the wife is white, is the preference black men only? Will she make a commitment, like a queen of spades tattoo? Is this motel room only, or does he sleep in the marital bed (and husband sleeps on the couch)? If you talk about this and he gets a painful erection, try telling him no penetration, because he won't get that when the bull is over and see what he thinks of that. Don't sleep with co-workers, relatives, neighbors! The gossip will be really bad and you won't like it....just some ideas!
Great advice.

No matter the forum or thread, there seems to always been debates on 'Labels'; people need to understand that alternative lifestyle options are fluid and what works for one does not always work for another and labels tend to simply get in the way.

Julie0778 said:
First thing I would advise is to make sure the rules and goals are clearly set. Do the men wear condoms, or prefer bare, or only bare after you know him pretty well? One bull exclusively, or many men? Assuming the wife is white, is the preference black men only? Will she make a commitment, like a queen of spades tattoo? Is this motel room only, or does he sleep in the marital bed (and husband sleeps on the couch)? If you talk about this and he gets a painful erection, try telling him no penetration, because he won't get that when the bull is over and see what he thinks of that. Don't sleep with co-workers, relatives, neighbors! The gossip will be really bad and you won't like it....just some ideas!

As always, you provide great advise.

I think there is too much emphasis put on the word "deceives" as most of the definitions revolved around the same theme by various names, adulteress, affair, unfaithful, AKA cheating on you. Even the Cambridge definition of sex by deceiving fits that same theme, cheating on you.

However, she can cheat on you without deceiving you. If she invites her bull over, tells you, you complain that you do not want her to fuck him, but he shows up anyways, fucks your wife in front of you. What are you going to do about it? Where you "deceived"?

I stand by my position, being a cuck means your 'other' is having sex, either behind your back or to your face, without your consent or control. Urban dictionary is like wiki, just because a bunch of people misunderstand something and propagate that belief doesn't make it so.

The very fact you planned it, or approved it, or asked it to happen, means she didn't cheat on you, she did it with your permission/blessing. You didn't get cucked.

LuvAsianSluts said:
I think there is too much emphasis put on the word "deceives" as most of the definitions revolved around the same theme by various names, adulteress, affair, unfaithful, AKA cheating on you. Even the Cambridge definition of sex by deceiving fits that same theme, cheating on you.

However, she can cheat on you without deceiving you. If she invites her bull over, tells you, you complain that you do not want her to fuck him, but he shows up anyways, fucks your wife in front of you. What are you going to do about it? Where you "deceived"?

I stand by my position, being a cuck means your 'other' is having sex, either behind your back or to your face, without your consent or control. Urban dictionary is like wiki, just because a bunch of people misunderstand something and propagate that belief doesn't make it so.

The very fact you planned it, or approved it, or asked it to happen, means she didn't cheat on you, she did it with your permission/blessing. You didn't get cucked.
I think if the husband knows about it and doesn't do anything to stop it, then he's a cuckold. If you sneak around with such stealth that he has no idea, I wouldn't say he's a cuckold. A cuckold is either too cowardly to stop his wife from spreading her legs for other men, or he actually likes that she does. I would guess that most men who don't do anything about it are not really that cowardly, but instead their penis gets stiff when they think about what a "bad girl" their wife is being. They like how sexual she is.

Reactions: ChrisRitika, BethinMs and Matureplay