• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CUCKOLD MARRIAGES

• Thread starterSmoothmin
  • Start date
We have been married for 52 we have been a cuckold marriage for 40 of them my wife cuckolded me with my best friend they fancied each other and I was more than happy so I encouraged them we had two children I say we because we never knew who was the father and never worried about it my wife was always satisfied with life I was in heaven we were not each others pockets I like doing somethings with Kate John loved other things so Kate was always happy John died 4 years ago he lived with us for a number of years,Kate and I are still happy we have our own interests so yes I feel cuckolding kept us together

Reactions: natasnaikul and nelssim
natasnaikul said:
We're coming up on our 10 years anniversary since our marriage became a cuckold one. It was October 2013 when she had her first night out with a young man with my blessing and we enjoyed every minute of it ever since, we were never closer than where we are now. I want to make it special for her, something memorable to show her how much I treasure her and show her she is still desirable and give her the pleasure she deserves. Looking for ideas and suggestions.
I'd take the traditional 10th year anniversary gift and adapt it to something the both of you will recognize the meaning of.
In this case, it needs to be something with tin. With that in mind, look for some kind of jewelry or accessory made from it.
Perhaps a ring, necklace, or anklet?

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
Nazareth said:
I'd take the traditional 10th year anniversary gift and adapt it to something the both of you will recognize the meaning of.
In this case, it needs to be something with tin. With that in mind, look for some kind of jewelry or accessory made from it.
Perhaps a ring, necklace, or anklet?
I was thinking more in the terms of men and new experiences but that's a great idea. Of course, you can't really wear tin so I'll probably upgrade to stainless steel or silver. Thank you!

Reactions: Nazareth
natasnaikul said:
I was thinking more in the terms of men and new experiences but that's a great idea. Of course, you can't really wear tin so I'll probably upgrade to stainless steel or silver. Thank you!
Funny I just replied to a comment, i think by natasnakul, too ... in another forum ... about nude chastity beaches. And obviously it's not a jewelry type thing, but probably the most memorable anniversary we had (at least from a cuckold standpoint) was visiting a nude chastity beach in Croatia, of all places. It was not a surprise gift from me ... it was at Sherri's initiative, and the nude cuckold part was a surprise to me ... but it was incredible. More expensive than most jewelry, but if you can swing it, it might be even more appropriate as a gift from you, the cuckold, to Her. And you can top it off by getting some kind of special (i.e., especially humiliating) chastity device, and maybe a very swishy beach wear kind of thing for you ... and something hot and slutty to show off your wife to the real Men who frequent such beaches, to enjoy the married pussy and sometimes abuse the cuckolds. Just a thought ... but i guarantee, you will never forget it. And if you are allowed, you will get many, many hours of self-pleasure masturbating to the memories, while your wife is busy with her Men.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and natasnaikul
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
And you can top it off by getting some kind of special (i.e., especially humiliating) chastity device, and maybe a very swishy beach wear kind of thing for you
I am guessing that you mean something like a revealing bikini bottom that still exposes your chastity, and a "cover up" like this one. And go as far as you dare with feminine flip flops, accessories, and a little makeup. Sorry if this is off topic, but I have always wanted to try this at one of the secluded nude beaches around here but don't have the courage.

1694102885476.png

• Love
Reactions: 4sure and natasnaikul
Laceyfemme said:
I am guessing that you mean something like a revealing bikini bottom that still exposes your chastity, and a "cover up" like this one. And go as far as you dare with feminine flip flops, accessories, and a little makeup. Sorry if this is off topic, but I have always wanted to try this at one of the secluded nude beaches around here but don't have the courage.

1694102885476.png
that is gorgeous, and these days it might well be the kind of thing i would wear ... altho not that well. back then, when i was "just" a cuck and not yet femmed it was more like just a pink halter top with a "little cuckie" inscription, and just some lipgloss and eye sparkle

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
Laceyfemme said:

1694102885476.png
me doing my own beach thing these days

49378752247_af591125a0_ox.jpg

Reactions: 4sure, natasnaikul and Kenbcolley
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
...a pink halter top with a "little cuckie" inscription, and just some lipgloss and eye sparkle
That would certainly work, too

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
... show off your wife to the real Men who frequent such beaches, to enjoy the married pussy and sometimes abuse the cuckolds. Just a thought ... but i guarantee, you will never forget it. And if you are allowed, you will get many, many hours of self-pleasure masturbating to the memories, while your wife is busy with her Men.
It's a great suggestion, strange country, the potential language barrier should make it even more exciting. Less talking, let the eager men actions speak for themselves. I feel my knees go weak just thinking about the possibilities.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
me doing my own beach thing these days

49378752247_af591125a0_ox.jpg
So fit and sexy

Laceyfemme said:
Now you are just making this poor cuckold squirm...Definitely locked in a micro chastity cage. The feminine flip flops and a sexy see through cover up or top are fantastic ideas. Should complement nicely my painted toenails and toe ring

KansasCityBlkM said:
That there husbands love them enough to make sure that her every desire is met
Yes I love watching black men use my wife

KansasCityBlkM said:
That there husbands love them enough to make sure that her every desire is met
Yes sir I love my wife really want her meet well endowed black man

Laceyfemme said:

1694102885476.png
Oh come on, you can do it!

Reactions: Laceyfemme
hello...mwm 58 here..wife is 49...sub cuckold hub
383 939 529

natasnaikul said:
It's a great suggestion, strange country, the potential language barrier should make it even more exciting. Less talking, let the eager men actions speak for themselves. I feel my knees go weak just thinking about the possibilities.
If you have never travelled in Europe, at least fairly good ... and often really good ... english is spoken pretty much everywhere these days. especially in the kind of "international" environment european resorts and beaches are. english tends to be the second language of everyone ... german, spanish, dutch, swedish, polish, etc. and the studs certainly know all the words to put you down lol ... fag, sissy, loser, little dick, etc. lol

Reactions: shareher2 and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread