• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold novels

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi folks - we're away on holiday soon and I thought it would be a good idea to get the Mrs in the mood by buying her a few novels with a Cuckold/Hotwife theme. She likes Danielle steele, Olivia Darling and Tamsin somebody or other! Does anyone know of a mainstream author who has cuckold/hotwife themes in their books?

Thanks
Paul

Hi folks - we're away on holiday soon and I thought it would be a good idea to get the Mrs in the mood by buying her a few novels with a Cuckold/Hotwife theme. She likes Danielle steele, Olivia Darling and Tamsin somebody or other! Does anyone know of a mainstream author who has cuckold/hotwife themes in their books?

Thanks
Paul

It isn't a theme of the book ... but the current book I am reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" has the main character sharing a woman with her husband's knowledge.

Thanks guys - I'll take a look.

Any of the ladies out there recommend a girly-type book with a suitable cuck/hotwife theme?

Thanks again.
Paul

Thanks guys - I'll take a look.

Any of the ladies out there recommend a girly-type book with a suitable cuck/hotwife theme?

Thanks again.
Paul

That's the second time this week someone has inferred I was a male ... :mad:
We need those male / female icons next to our names ....

This may be the type of book you are looking for ... but it is written from the male perspective.

Attachments

• n229160.jpg
    n229160.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 184
Romance novels are not my thing but one novel I can think of is "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D. H. Lawrence.

per the hotwife,
lora leigh has some great novels.
they definitely seem to stir my womans pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back