• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Parents

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone have parents involved with cuckolding or do you know any such stories? How did you discovered about this and what did you think?

• Love
Reactions: andy_mindi, toolman2c, Cuckzowillzo and 1 other person
I was about 5 years old when I first saw my mom let a guy buy her a beer in a bar while Dad was at work. Shortly thereafter I saw her go into his bedroom and come out the next morning. How did I feel??? Deviated. I was unable to trust a female from the time I started dating at age 17, (a perfect little gal who I wished I could have married) until I married a wonderful women at age 30 (she has fucked 6 other guys in the past 4 years.).

Thanks for asking. .

Reactions: andy_mindi, Manwaife, MyWifeDatesNow and 4 others
jagman1957 said:
.......... I was unable to trust a female from the time I started dating at age 17 (a perfect little gal who I wished I could have married) until I married a wonderful women at age 30 (she has fucked 6 other guys in the past 4 years).
Good for your wife. It sounds like she may have recognized your secret (you thought) expectation of the woman you married, and acted accordingly. I hope she has found her lovers satisfying — it seems possible the sexual satisfaction your wife has found with those other men has kept your marriage intact.
jagman1957 said:
Thanks for asking. .
You're welcome (although I didn't ask).

Last edited:
Reactions: jagman1957 and Cuckzowillzo
Before she passed I found out from Rob's mum that she had cuckolded his Dad.

After we'd told our family and friends that I met up with other men I became great friends with Rob's mother, who when we told her about our lifestyle had commented that if he'd been her husband she would have cuckolded him too. When we met she was always interested to hear about my friends and often commented with remorse that as far as she knew there were no black guys in Shrewsbury when she was young.

A few months before she passed she told me that her son seemed to enjoy being a cuckold just as his father had done and went on to reveal that she had been meeting other guys for some years before her husband passed in 1969. Our son is also cuckolded by his wife and Abebi's friend with benefits actually fathered both of their sons.

• Love
Reactions: ChrisRitika, mrs redback, andy_mindi and 15 others
johndoeunknown said:
Is that how you got into this?
No - we had no idea that she'd cuckolded her husband. She was over 80 when I found out and I'm sure that no one would have suspected that she had a colourful past.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Cuckzowillzo, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
No - we had no idea that she'd cuckolded her husband. She was over 80 when I found out and I'm sure that no one would have suspected that she had a colourful past.
thank you for giving me the time of day

johndoeunknown said:
I have no idea what that means?
It's an expression of wonder as I try to imagine how "the time of day" relates to Ms. KarenMWSlut4Black's post.

Merry Christmas!

Reactions: andy_mindi and johndoeunknown
Custer Laststand said:
It's an expression of wonder as I try to imagine how "the time of day" relates to Ms. KarenMWSlut4Black's post.

Merry Christmas!
merry Christmas

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
Before she passed I found out from Rob's mum that she had cuckolded his Dad.

After we'd told our family and friends that I met up with other men I became great friends with Rob's mother, who when we told her about our lifestyle had commented that if he'd been her husband she would have cuckolded him too. When we met she was always interested to hear about my friends and often commented with remorse that as far as she knew there were no black guys in Shrewsbury when she was young.

A few months before she passed she told me that her son seemed to enjoy being a cuckold just as his father had done and went on to reveal that she had been meeting other guys for some years before her husband passed in 1969. Our son is also cuckolded by his wife and Abebi's friend with benefits actually fathered both of their sons.
so very interesting, reminds me of my mom n dad

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife
While my mother was ill she let slip that she had cheated on my father. On further investigation I discovered that she had let her next door neighbour fuck her while my father was away from home. Apparently this was happening at about the same time as my wife first cuckolded me.

• Love
Reactions: andy_mindi, UsexA, toolman2c and 3 others
My folks were into my mom being shared. My dad was a cuckold. I remember one night I had been told to stay in my room, the door at the end of the hallway that led into the living room was locked. I had a tv and a bathroom and most important a backdoor. I heard noises so I went out the backdoor, walked around the house to the kitchen. The door was locked but the spare key was under the loose brick on the patio wall. I quietly opened the door and listened, I remeber hearing mom, uh,uh,uh,uh wondering if she was ok. I snuck through the kitchen to where I could see in the living room. Mom was naked, bent across the big wooden coffee table with a naked guy behind her pounding away, uh,uh,uh. My dad was sitting in a chair watching, wearing only a white tshirt. Dad saw me and quickly came over, I remember his hard cock, it looked huge to me. He took me back around to my room, told me mom was ok they were just playing. The uh,uh,uh never stopped the whole time. After that time I was more careful and discovered that from the tall dining roo window I could look into the living room, under the dining table and watch without being seen. I watched many times as my mom did many things to many men while my dad watched. Sometimes after mom and the guy were done, dad would stand over her and masturbate, or masturbate into her mouth. as I got older I would get hard and masturbate while I watched. Sometimes after I had rum back to my room, mom would go into the bathroom and after she would come into my room to see if I was awake. She would be wearing nothing but a thin white robe, hiding nothing. I belive they lived that life until my mom was killed when i was in high school. she was in a car with a man and they crashed into a parked truck. I always imagined that she was probably sucking his cock when they crashed.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, mrstknmove, nelssim and 2 others
Debshusband said:
My folks were into my mom being shared. My dad was a cuckold. ..........

Thanks for posting your intriguing story.

Debshusband said:
.......... I believe they lived that life until my mom was killed when i was in high school. She was in a car with a man and they crashed into a parked truck. I always imagined that she was probably sucking his cock when they crashed.

That was tragic and unfortunate. My condolences.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for posting your intriguing story.

That was tragic and unfortunate. My condolences.
Thank you. It all had a big influence on me.

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

I gather you mean, by that, your wife cuckolds you by fucking other men. If so, very good.
Well, she fucks around a lot.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Debshusband said:
Well, she [my wife] fucks around a lot.

This seems consistent with the observation (in this forum) that if a man grows up in a household where his mother cuckolds his father by fucking other men, and if his father accepts that, and especially if his father is turned on by that and assists his mother with her cuckolding of him, then he is very likely to marry a woman who will make him her cuckold by fucking other men.

Reactions: andy_mindi
Custer Laststand said:
This seems consistent with the observation (in this forum) that if a man grows up in a household where his mother cuckolds his father by fucking other men, and if his father accepts that, and especially if his father is turned on by that and assists his mother with her cuckolding of him, then he is very likely to marry a woman who will make him her cuckold by fucking other men.
My dad married a woman a year later who also cuckolded him. As fars as I know she still does.

Reactions: andy_mindi

Users who are viewing this thread