• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold question

JacobG

New around here...
Beloved Member
I am a Pussyfree cukhold but I feel like a man and I like women only, it excites me a lot to see my wife get fucked by other men and I enjoy masturbating while watching.

Recently My wife started to insist to see me being fucked in te ass by a man and of course this is leading a serious of discussions and bad situation between us.
She states that this a fetish of her and since I am incapable of fucking any pussy any longer it excites her even more. She also added that since I lick her pussy after her bull cums inside my wife, I shouldn’t feel bad.
When I say no to the proposal then she is insisting to make me to use a cock cage or else I will not receive any penis stimulus from her hands anymore.

I know it is a personal approach everyone of you have, but what would you recommend me to do? Would you believe that this would be a one time game?
What should I be prepared in case I accept it to save my marriage and in case I won’t?
Suggestions and help are welcome…I don’t have many to talk about it.

I have even discovered new kinks and fetishes through these live sex cams, thanks to the experimentation and openness of the performers.
Enjoy horny creampie on live sex shows cams, chatting for free!
Hot Asian Cams perform wild random chat korean
Sultry MILF bambixxlynn hot in private pleasure

Last edited:
I am a Pussyfree cukhold but I feel like a man and I like women only, it excites me a lot to see my wife get fucked by other men and I enjoy masturbating while watching.

Recently My wife started to insist to see me being fucked in te ass by a man and of course this is leading a serious of discussions and bad situation between us.
She states that this a fetish of her and since I am incapable of fucking any pussy any longer it excites her even more. She also added that since I lick her pussy after her bull cums inside my wife, I shouldn’t feel bad.
When I say no to the proposal then she is insisting to make me to use a cock cage or else I will not receive any penis stimulus from her hands anymore.

I know it is a personal approach everyone of you have, but what would you recommend me to do? Would you believe that this would be a one time game?
What should I be prepared in case I accept it to save my marriage and in case I won’t?
If you want her to do things for your enjoyment you should be willing to reciprocate. What's fair is fair.

If you want her to do things for your enjoyment you should be willing to reciprocate. What's fair is fair.
Seems that would be the natural progression, especially if licking her pussy after her bull cum inside her didn't raise a red flag or objection. I think licking it out would be perceived as acceptance of such an agreement.

I think you should submit to your wife's demands. It's not unusual for cuckolds to be fucked by the wife's bull.

I think the two of you need to talk through this. If u except that's fine. But both you have to be on the same page. Has she pegged u?

Just because a man takes it in the ass for his wife, it doesn't make him not man.

Regardless no one should be for ed to do something they don't way. But be clear with her. Don't let her think u like it if u dont

I'm very confident it would not be a one-time thing. If she watches you get fucked once, she will want to see it again.

Your situation 'reads' as if you are ready for/need to be caged. My logic tells me this would be introduced/included with getting fucked. If not the first time, it would be soon after.

So I would recommend considering these factors in your decision.

With that said, I hope you find a way to at least try it.
I think you would find it pleasurable.

If you don't mind, what are your apprehensions?

Our situation was a little like yours. I was never pussy free. I was eating the bulls cum out of her pussy after he blasted her. She wanted him to fuck me in the ass. He didn’t want to, so I didn’t have to worry about it. But over time I have thought about it and talked with others who do it. One cuck I just talked with says their bull Fucks him very aggressively. He said he cums harder than ever. I don’t think I am gay either, but if my a wife wants our next bull to fuck my ass, I would probably let him at this point. Hope this helps.

Our situation was a little like yours. I was never pussy free. I was eating the bulls cum out of her pussy after he blasted her. She wanted him to fuck me in the ass. He didn’t want to, so I didn’t have to worry about it. But over time I have thought about it and talked with others who do it. One cuck I just talked with says their bull Fucks him very aggressively. He said he cums harder than ever. I don’t think I am gay either, but if my a wife wants our next bull to fuck my ass, I would probably let him at this point. Hope this helps.
Of course you're not gay--that would be if you liked men only. You're at the least straight, and possibly bi if you enjoy a man's cock in your ass but also love and desire your wife and her body.

You may eventually enjoy becoming more submissive to your wife and bull, but getting fucked in the ass right away is evidently too big a step to take at first. There are other things you might try next that may possibly tempt you. Try licking her bull's balls while she fucks him, or suck his cock together with her. Eventually he will cum in your mouth. You already eat his cum from her pussy, so what's the big deal? Also try playing with anal toys to see whether you like it, either by yourself or with just your wife at first.

I am just brainstorming. The details don't matter as much as getting more comfortable complying with directions from your wife and her bull. Having a beer or two before getting started probably wouldn't hurt, either.

I have been fucked in the ass a couple of times and spit roasted by two guys and sucked cock all for my Wife's pleasure, she does things to fulfill my fantasies and I do the same for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back