• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anjadelux

Apply to be my cuckold in Manhattan
Beloved Member
Wow - what a hot session! My sub arranged the Fours Season Hotel in Manhattan. He has to open the door on his knees and we start with a nice bath, a rub down, and shaving every where.
Than he has to oil me up and dress me up! Ready to go bull hunting. We go out to a hip roof top bar and i saw 2 very cute guys. I want them - BOTH! I told my sub he has to pick them up for me and yes HE DID.
We went back to the hotel room and i tied my sub up - next to the bed and i told him "watch and learn".
I got undressed from the 2 cute and sexy hot guys and we started with a nice 4 hand massage and a nice body worship. I had 4 hand all over me and i felt great. It is always hot to go bull hunting and my sub has to watch what i will do with the bull what he has to pick up for me..
Very sexy...

yes for sure --- after that he had to be my "lick - slave" ... so hot

next time i love to be covered in cum on my body and my sub has to clean it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back