• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2006
My wife and I started going out to bars a few years ago to see if she could pickup guys for one niters. We started out by doing this together, but she soon insisted on going out alone. This started about 10 years ago, she's now 48 and looks 38 at the most. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'4", about 115 lbs., 32b-25-36. She would go out clubbing on her own and inevitably pick up a guy to fuck that nite. She would either come home later that morning or the next day. I could hardly wait for her to come home because then we would fuck our brains out together. She started to see one guy who she had met at a club and they started to date regularly. They would spend the odd weekend together just fucking. She'd come home Sunday nite with a very well used, stretched pussy. After a while, she started doing it bareback with him. She says that his cock is a thicker 9 1/2 inches compared to my 6 inches. She was feeling his cock inside her pussy where she had never felt a cock before. We would still fuck when she came home. One day, she came home and told me that her boyfriend didn't like to share her body with anyone including me. I was furious at first, but it kind of turned me on too. She said that the sex was too hot to pass up and that from then on, she was only allowed to jerk me off with her hands. That was 4 years ago. She's still going out with the guy, but he does share her with his friends now, but not with me...and all bareback...some nite she comes home well used by 3 or more of his friends. It really turns me on, but I can't touch...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: laremm, powerful11, Moparman and 88 others
continued...

She had her left nipple pierced for me long before this started. She had a gold ring put in. Soon after meeting her current boyfriend, he had her right nipple pierced with another gold ring as well as a gold ring thru her clit hood. Last year he had tatooed above her clit a heart with cock slut written in fancy writing across it. She loves all the attention and loves to make me jealous and horny when she tells me about her experiences...Does anyone else out there have the same kind of thing happening to them?

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, eligible_cuck, TxMatureHotWife and 26 others
Quite often my wife will come home from a nite of partying and heavy fucking and go straight to bed without having a shower. She'll have dried cum on her tits, in her hair, on the inside of her thighs, on her ass and around her mouth. The best part is the wet spot that she leaves on our mattress from her leaking pussy...That usually means that she's been gang fucked bareback by her bf and his friends.

Her bf has arranged for her to have all of her body hair lasered so that the only hair that she has is on her head. He likes her hair to be short and neat. "Come Fuck me Red" nail polish on finger and toe nails always. She walks around the house naked alot just to tease me and get me horny. She gets me to help her prepare for her nites out like running her bath, doing her nails, putting her strappy highheeled sandals on her bare feet. The bf doesn't like nylons, and insists on bare legs. She makes me perform these tasks for her naked and wearing 5" highheeled mule sandals just to humiliate me. Most of the time she doesn't wear panties or a bra when she's going out with him to party and wears the shortest of skirts and backless tops. The bf likes her to be as accessible as possible in public, pretty near naked. The sluttier the better. She maintains a very sexy all over tan.

He took her to Jamaica for a week last year. She didn't see much of the island she said, because she fucked most of the time. He arranged a gang bang with a number of the local bulls there. When she returned she had bite marks and hickys all over her tits, around her pussy and her ass. All that she talked about was how she loved to take those big black cocks in her pussy and ass. She's an insatiable slut and so far I'm loving it...It's such a turn on to know that her married pussy and body belong to another man for his exclusive use and fucking!

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Wannabecucksa, yourmanneoh and 41 others
thats really hot. so u have no sexual contact with her apart from handjobs? what about oral? r u in chastity device

Reactions: Rbm, TxMatureHotWife, Bobman and 4 others
No, no oral neither...and no chastity device. I look forward to the her jerking me off along with her description of her latest fucking. If I cum on her hands then I have the privilege of licking my cum off of her fingers...that's as sexual as it gets with her. She tells me that she loves me, but she can't give up the hot sex. She admits that she's hooked...

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Wannabecucksa, eligible_cuck and 15 others
thats my dream come true. but i would also have a chastity belt. id love to have a cock addicted wife, but my relationship with her (lol well in my head this works) is very ltr, ie no degradation etc, and a lot of kissing. r u intimate eg in terms of kissing with ur wife?

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, TxMatureHotWife, OldWhiteCouple4DomBBC and 3 others
It is like a dream cum true for sure! Yes, we still kiss. Sometimes we get real hot and heavy until I'm real horny and then I have to take my pleasure in my own hands while she watches...How about you, have you suggested anything to your wife?

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecucksa, TxMatureHotWife, Baroney and 5 others
I got a call this morning about 10:30 am to come and pick her up at an address that I was unfamiliar with. She'd left last nite with her bf and he usually drops her off the next day. When I got to the address she came out of the house walking a bit bow legged and looked a mess. She had that total "just been fucked over and over again" look. Her makeup was smeared, hair messed up. I don't think that there was a single place on her body where she didn't have dried semen. There were fresh drops of semen trickling down the inside of her thighs as she walked toward the car. She fell asleep on the ride home. When we got home I asked her where her bf was. She explained that he had taken her to a poker game last nite at this address. There had been alot of heavy drinking and smoking over the evening. She said that she wasn't feeling any pain. He was on a bit of losing streak so he bet the unconditional use of her body for the rest of the nite to the winner. He had her strip naked to show what the prize looked like. He told her that he couldn't lose, and well he lost. The game ended shortly after that and the bf went home leaving my wife as the fuck toy for the nite.

The winner had her suck his cock in front of the remaining players and swallow his cum. He then instructed her to give blow jobs to each of the other 5 players. When she was finished, he took her into the bedroom and fucked her in every one of her holes for what seemed to her like an hour or so. She said that he had a very big black cock, bigger than her bf's. When he was finished, he took her lipstick and wrote slut across her tits and a big arrow from her navel pointing to her pussy with the words "insert cock here" written across her stomach. He called the others in to take turns fucking her and called up a few more friends to come over and join in. Well, she figures by morning she must have been repeatably fucked bareback in every one of her holes by at least 17 men (she lost track after awhile), mostly black and with big cocks. She said that she was in heaven and that it was the best gift that her bf could have given her. According to her, it was one continous orgasm. If they weren't fucking her, they were jerking off on her face, her tits, her hair, where ever they chose to cum. Her pussy is very red and swollen from all the fucking and it hurts alot to walk right now. She has bite marks around her nipples and hickeys around her neck and on her tits. Before she stepped into the shower, she bent over and showed me her ass. It is a stretched out gaping hole. I couldn't control myself at that point and jerked my self off right there and then. She's sleeping now and even with taking a shower, there's still a big wet spot on the mattress under her pussy. She's asked me to wake her up later so that she can call her bf and thank him for the terrific nite he gave her. I've jerked off at least 4 more times since she came home...I can hardly wait for her to wake up and give me more details and maybe she'll give me a hand job too!

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, eligible_cuck, Gaezel and 28 others
so out of curiosity,whats the biggest cock your wives ever taken?

Reactions: CuckyAndy, Rbm, Maximan and 1 other person
She figures 10 1/2 inches, longer than her bf's....She's still pretty sore today from Saturday nite's party....

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, Rbm, Gaezel and 7 others
Wow.. how many VD's does she have? Must be getting quite a collection.

Reactions: Rbm and franklyhorny
So far not a one...She goes for a check up once a month just to make sure of that. We are particular about the friends we keep and the people that she hangs out with...

Reactions: CuckyAndy, Maximan, Rbm and 6 others
god thats a hot story about the gangbang. my #1 fantasy is to watch her with two in her mouth at the same time, hope fully they come in/on her face and then i get to kiss her spunky mouth

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, TxMatureHotWife, cucklou and 3 others
That sounds very hot indeed...there's just something about watching her or knowing that another man is fucking her...

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Gaezel, TxMatureHotWife and 5 others
Her boy friend called tonite, she's going out this Friday nite for the weekend...I can hardly wait...

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, TxMatureHotWife, cucklou and 4 others
I came home from work this afternoon and my wife said that she had been out shopping all afternoon and had a couple of surprises for me. She brought out a bag and pulled out the first item. It was a medium length black wig. The second item she took out of the bag was a "cock cage"! I couldn't believe it! She explained to me that tonite she was going out with her bf for drinks and dancing, but instead of going to his place later to fuck, they were coming back to our house. He was going to spend the nite fucking her on our marriage bed. I was to sleep in the spare room.

She explained that she had been reading the posts on this site and was really turned on by what other wives were doing to their cuckold husbands. Her bf has never met me in person so she thought it would be a good opportunity to meet him. She went on to say that she felt sorry for me not being able to have sex with her. She talked to her bf and he agreed to a set of rules for me. The rules would be very strict and I must obey them without question if I wanted to have any kind of sex at all.

I agreed to them all, before I even heard the rules. She told me that the first rule would be when I'm helping her get ready to go out, not only must I be naked and wearing my high heeled sandals, but I must also wear the wig and she will apply some makeup on me, lipstick etc. I am to paint my toe nails and finger nails bright red. She will fit on my cage and lock it in place. I am to remain in that state all the while that she is out.

When they come home I am to greet them by kneeling in the middle of the front hall. I'm not to say a word unless I'm told to and to do everything that I am instructed to do without exception....She said that she had more rules for me, but she wouldn't tell me what they were until they come back tonite...She's been gone half an hour and the suspense is already killing me. The cage is very uncomfortable...I'll let you know what happens tomorrow...

Reactions: Rbm, TxMatureHotWife, Hosieryheaven and 8 others
The anticipation was killing me...

It wasn't until about 2:00 am that I heard a car enter the garage. I was horny all nite and must have cum in that cage at least 3 or 4 times. I couldn't get a full erection in that thing for obvious reasons. As instructed earlier in the evening I assumed my position on my knees in the hallway and awaited their entrance. My wife was hanging off of his arm and when she saw me me naked, on my knees, with the wig, makeup and highheeled sandals on she started to laugh and so did he. She introduced me as her "slut" girly friend. She told me to get up and get them some vodka martinis while she showed him the house.

When I returned to the living room, they both were naked and he was pounding her from behind while she leaned on the arm of the couch. She looked back at me and told me to watch how a real man fucks a woman. I stood there in awe of their insatiable energy. He must have fucked her pussy for almost half an hour before I heard him say that he was cumming. She let out a scream and told him to fill her dirty cunt full of his hot semen. When he withdrew, there was a popping sound and then the semen started to seep out the distended lips of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. She called me over and told me to get down on my knees with my hands behind my back and clean her up with my tongue, before the semen reached the carpet. There was so much of it, I had a hard time swallowing it all. They both were laughing at me all the while and calling me a cum licking slut. She said that was all that I was good for anymore. When I was finished she sent me to the spare room which is just across the hall from the master bedroom.

I could hear them coming down the hall behind me. She said to him that she could hardly wait to be fucked by him on our marriage bed. In fact, she said, she really had never been properly fucked on it up until now. They left the door open so that I could hear them. Well, the fucking must have gone on for hours, because it was about 5:30 am when my wife called me to come into the master bedroom. When I entered, I noticed that all the sheets had been tossed on the floor. The room smelled of the heavy odor of sweating bodies and sex. There was a huge wet spot in the middle of the mattress with several smaller ones around that. She had dried cum in her hair, on her face, her tits and her stomach. The inside of her thighs were glistening with fresh semen and it trickled down her leg as she walked. He was lying on the bed with a big smile on his face. They must have just ended another marathon session of fucking because his cock was still pretty much fully erect. My wife reminded me that I had agreed to do what ever she told me to do. She then told me to clean off his cock with my tongue. I froze! I had never sucked another guys cock in my entire life! She told me that if I did not comply with her wishes I would have to move into the spare bedroom for good. The bf spoke up and asked me if I wanted to keep my balls, although he didn't see any need for me to have them anymore and then he laughed...I got up on to the bed between his legs and slowly lowered my mouth down to his cock. I could smell a mixture of semen and cunt juice as I got closer. I started licking the very end of it and then ran my tongue along the length of the shaft until it was clean. She told me at that point to take it inside my mouth and suck it! I hesitated, but remembered their threats and took his cock in my mouth. I just about choked on it. He started to ram it into the back of my throat. At first I felt like I was going to throw up, but then I got used to it. In a matter of minutes he started to cum and I could feel the first jets of his semen hitting my throat and then he withdrew it from my mouth and came on my face. They both started to laugh uncontrollably. I felt turned on by all this attention and the sex that I was being allowed to have, albeit limited.

I went back to my room and we all fell asleep. I woke up around 2 in the afternoon and they were both gone.....I didn't see her again until Sunday nite...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Maximan, Rbm, TxMatureHotWife and 12 others
To the winner goes the slut...

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything. That's not to say that my wife hasn't been busy with her bf most weekends.

Last Saturday, she got dressed up in a short backless dress, no underwear and 5" black strappy sandals. She had been for a manicure and pedicure that afternoon and her nails were the most slutty red, that I've ever seen. A few last minute adjustments to her makeup and hair and then she put the cage on me and told me not to wait up...she also placed a large tube of KY in her purse as she walked out the door.

I didn't hear from her again until she walked in the door Sunday nite. She looked exhausted and well used! She had cum stains on her dress and dried cum on her hair. She told me to follow her into the bathroom and run her a hot bath. When she took off her dress, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She had red striped welts across her back and ass with smaller ones across her tits and stomach. I was in shock...she explained that her bf had been playing poker on Wednesday nite with some of his friends and lost a bundle. He ante'd unlimited use of my wife for a weekend as his bet and lost to his biker friend. She had spent Saturday nite and all day Sunday at the clubhouse as the main attraction at an exclusive party. She was used as a sex slave for any of the members to use as they pleased. They had put a black studded collar around her neck and wrote SLUT PIG in big letters across her tits with a black marker. There was a mattress that had been pulled into the middle of the main room and that's where she spent most of her time being fucked bareback in every position and hole imaginable. At one point someone brought out a belt and while she was being fucked by another guy, she was whipped across the ass. She said that the combination of pain and pleasure and alcohol was addicting and by the middle of the nite she was begging them to whip her ass and tits. She didn't get much sleep the entire time that she was there, seemed there were always fresh members arriving to fuck her. Her pussy and ass were stretched wide open and filled beyond capacity with hot semen.

She pointed to her right ankle where someone had tatooed the logo of the club around it like an ankle bracelet. They had marked her as their property and now even her bf had to share her with them when ever they wanted her...

She took the cage off my cock and let me jerk myself off...I couldn't stop cumming....she laughed at me and then went to bed, naked and contented as usual...

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, Rbm, TxMatureHotWife and 15 others
Very Hot!

Would love to hear more!

Reactions: Rbm, cucklou and toolman
Biker ******...

My wife got a call tonite from the biker guy. After a few minutes of "Yes, Yes, I understand, don't worry..." she got off the phone and told me to run a bath for her. The biker guy wanted her to meet up with a couple of senior out of town club members who were in for a meeting with the local members, and show them a good time tonite. I got excited when she told me to bring my cage and put it on. She fussed with her makeup and I touched up her nails. She put on a short black skirt, a backless halter top. highheeled black strappy sandals and of course no underwear. That would ensure that she was totally accessible to anyone at anytime. She was basically going nearly naked short of a few flimsy coverups. She went with a little more makeup than usual too. A total slut...

She was to meet them in their hotel lobby and then go out dancing and drinking and then probably let them fuck her for the rest of the nite. She told me that she would not be home until morning and that she'll likely phone in sick to the school where she teaches. Oh, didn't I tell you that she was a teacher by day...that's another story...She grabbed the tube of KY and squeezed out a healthy glob on to her fingers and then buried them in her pussy. She squeezed out another glob onto her other fingers and worked it into her anus. She said that she wanted to be prepared for anything that may happen during the course of the nite.

My cock was staining in my cage as she walked out the door. I listened as she backed up the car and started down the street...I wonder what great stories she's going to have when she cums home...

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, Maximan, Rbm and 14 others
Status
Not open for further replies.