• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlander I have enjoyed reading your stories. I am at home alone as my wife has gone to a hotel with my boss to fuck his brains out. She has spent the evening getting ready and I have had to watch her dress in a skimpy black dress with stockings high heels and lacy g string. She will not be back till Sunday night to tell em al about it.

Last week she came to the office after hours and told my boss she wanted to suck his cock while I watched. He ordered me to sit and watch whilst she sucked him and swallowed his load. It is great to think that by now my Boss wil have fucked my wife and cum in her pussy. I cant wait till Sunday.

Highlander, always looking foward to what's happen next.

Thanks dutch100....

This is really great stuff......keep it cumming!!!!!!!:)

The most wonderful women!!!!!

This just proves that this site has the most wonderful women in the world. You husbands are the luckiest men in the world as your wonderful wives include you in this most sexy lifestyle. I wish I could find such a woman. You sure don't find them at eharmony.com, lol. I am glad you guys are willing to share your stories as well. I get so hot reading about your experiences, I have to jack off regularly.

***** wives

Thanks highlander for keeping us all informed on whats going on in your life. I am loving the continued storys of your cuckold lifestyle and really look forword to herring more as it progresses. keep up the great work.;)

Thanks, stay tuned, she's been out a few times since my last post...

Any of you guys have any similar experiences? I'd love to hear to about it!

She went out with her boy toy from school with a couple of his friends clubbing last nite. They came home about 2:30 am. She told me to go to my room across the hall from the master bedroom...All that I could hear all nite long were the sounds of her being fucked over and over again by her friends. Her screams, moans and begging to be fucked harder and harder by these guys...They must have ********** from exhaustion, it's been very quiet...I must have jerked off a dozen or so times...it was very hotttttt!

I don't know about the rest of the ones who read your accounts, but I also can jerkoff to reading them. please keep US posted on what's next.

I woke up around 10:00 am, and peeked in the bedroom. Two of the guys stayed all nite and she was sleeping inbetween them. She was on her back with one of her legs intertwined with one of the guy's. The other one was sleeping upside down to her with his cock within easy reach of her mouth. Her pussy was gaping open and had a large glob of semen hanging off her labia. The mattress was soaked beneath her...Her tits were covered in hickies and I could see dry semen all around the outside lips of her mouth. She looked so hot, with her tanned naked body, hot red nail polish, smeared makeup, and so well fucked all nite long. She kind of woke up and motioned me over to her. She told me to clean her cunt up with my tongue. I didn't need a second invite, I just dived in and licked and swallowed all the cum from outside and inside her swollen pussy...It tasted so good, nice and salty combined with her cunt juices...I came right away without even a stroke...

Her fuck buddy from school dropped in tonite for a quicky...He's upstairs right this very moment, in our bedroom fucking her dirty pussy...

They both called me upstairs around 11:30 pm and had me lick her cum filled pussy clean...They fucked for another hour or so and then he went home...I cleaned up the last deposit of cum from between her legs and then we both fell asleep...

She's going out tonite to the Hilton Hotel out by the airport for a little excitement...She in the bath right now, she called me in to inspect her ass to make sure that she hadn't missed any hairs. She's already done her nails and went for a tan right after work. She looks absolutely fuckable! She asked me to get her super short black cocktail dress out, the one with a low v front and backless to the crack of her ass and her 4" black strappy high heeled sandals. That's it, the total outfit...oh and her silver ankle bracelet...

Can we see some pics of her dressed like that

I love to watch her get dressed....she puts on her strappy high heeled black sandals first. Her feet look so sexy with the red nail polish, tanned, her ankles, her tanned legs, her thighs, her calfs stick out so slightly. I can imagine them wrapped around the waist of a total stranger while they fuck. Her tits are amazing, they stick out just so with her pierced nipples pointing almost straight out. I fantasize about the next guy who is lucky enough to suck on them and play with them...It gets me real hard...She likes to finish doing her hair completely naked save for her heels; her hair is short, down just over her ears. She puts on her 3" silver hoop earrings. She's amazing, with the piercings, tattoos, tanned body and dirty blonde hair. It's no wonder so many guys are attracted to her! She finally slips on her dress over her head and has me tie the spaghetti halter straps around her neck. She takes a tube of KY and squeezes a dab on her fingers and then lifts her dress and then gently parts her labia and works her fingers deep into her pussy to make sure that it's lubricated and ready for her next lover's cock...She sprays on her favorite body mist. She asked me to drop her off so that she would need to get a ride with who ever she meets tonite...I left her at the front doors of the hotel and watched her walk away thru the revolving doors and towards the Bar. It looked very busy tonite...I noticed all the looks she got in the lobby. I had the biggest hardon as I drove away...

I heard a car pull up on the driveway around 3:30 am. The engine was running and it sat there for over half an hour. Then, I heard a car door close, the car drove away and someone entered the house. It was my wife of course, I got up and greeted her in the kitchen. She told me that she had a present for me and that I should lie down on my back. She undid the halter straps of her dress and let it slip down off her tits and hips to the floor. With her heels still on, she squatted over my face and told me to open my mouth real wide...She pushed down on her pussy and a flood of fresh semen flowed out from between her labia and into my mouth...She pushed again, and another flood of semen came out...She said that was from her new fuck buddy. She told me that the pickings at the hotel bar were few and far between, but she struck up a conversation with the black bartender who was about 28 years old or so. She waited for him to close and they went to his place where he fucked her brains out for hours...She had a few hickies on her tits and ass...She said that he was hung at least 9" and thick...He had great stamina and could keep going for a long time without cumming....When he drove her home, they parked on our driveway and she straddled his cock for one more deposit of his cum before she said good nite...I got up off the floor and followed her into the bedroom where she kicked off her heels and collapsed on the bed face down. Her legs were patially open and I could see a wet spot developing under her cunt on the mattress. Just before she fell asleep, she told me that she is going to a party with him tonite, Friday....I could taste the salty cum in my mouth as I jerked myself off before I fell asleep....

In my situation, I can only touch her pussy and ass with my tongue and mouth, and to only clean up cum, no oral sex. I believe the sex is 100 times better with me jerking off; watching and knowing that my wife is being well fucked by other men is such a turn on! I can't begin to describe the orgasms that I have and the sexual stimulation I get thinking about her being fucked while she's out...to know that the lips of her cunt have been stretched wide open by another man's cock penetrating her and that she has felt another man's cock touch her deep in side her cunt where she has never felt one before...to know that her womb has been filled with the semen of another man/men, marked as their sexual property...That's the ultimate cuckold experience...

My wife spent the weekend with her new black bar tender buddy. She left Friday nite and didn't come home until around 4:30 pm Sunday afternoon. She said that they went to a party on Friday nite where she ended up getting fucked by 3 of his friends in the host's bedroom, unbeknownst to the host and hostess. She crashed at her buddy's place and fucked until dawn Saturday. They slept most of the day, naked together in the same bed. She said that she had leaked semen from her well fucked cunt all over the mattress from the nite before...They got up late in the afternoon, fucked once more, and then showered and got ready to go out clubbing. They went to his favorite club so that he could show off his new slut to his friends. There were some of the guys from the party on Friday nite there as well as some new ones. One thing led to another and they ended up going back to her buddy's place with 6 of his friends for an all niter...These guys were all black and very well hung...They fucked her the rest of the nite and into the wee morning hours...she was covered in semen from head to toe. She lost track of how many times she swallowed their loads...they fucked every hole of her's multiple times...bareback! On Sunday afternoon, her buddy fucked her for several more hours before giving her a ride home. She was walking bow legged when she entered the house. She shed her dress and I could see that her pussy was swollen and red from all the pounding. She turned around and showed me her ass hole, it was gaping open from constant fucking. She had hickies all over her tits and around her neck. She loves to look at them in the mirror, because it reminds her thru out the week of all the great sex she had on the weekend. She told me that I had to entertain her by jerking myself off while she gave me more details of her fucking... afterwards, she rewarded me with the honor of licking her pussy clean with my tongue...She went to get into the shower and I jerked my self off again and again all nite long until we went to bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread