• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
``111aBlkwht.jpg ~enjoy~ cuntfaces :D

Awesome pic! My wife was bored last nite, so around 8 she announced that she was going to a local club on her own to get fucked by some stranger(s)...This particular club is frequented by mostly black guys on the prowl for white women.

She didn't waste any time getting ready, she bathed, shaved, did up her make up while in the nude and then summoned me to bring her a sexy short dress that she could get out of real fast if she wanted to...I chose a silky backless, low v print. It comes about 2 inches above the knee. No bra, no panties, virtually naked except for the thin silky material between her naked body and the outside world. She chose a pair of black 5 inch strappy mules and with her ankle bracelet and red toe nails she was screaming to be fucked.

She had me drop her off and told me not to wait up....

She called me just before I was leaving for work. She said that she met up with two black guys and they flirted, danced and necked most of the time they were at the club. The one guy invited her and his friend over to his apartment for a nite cap. They took a cab and she sat in the middle of the back seat between the two of them. By the time they arrived at his apartment her dress had been removed to and some heavy duty fondling was going on. The cab driver was apparently entertained and enjoyed every minute of the show. One of the guys grabbed her dress and purse and made her walk to the entrance and elevators totally nude, only wearing her sexy mules. They got on the elevator and she got down on her knees and started giving them both blow jobs.

She said once they got into the apartment, they all headed straight for the bedroom and fucked bareback like animals for about 4 hours straight. She must have dozed off for a bit, because she said that she had just wakened lying between the two guys in the middle of a huge wet spot directly below her red, swollen, well fucked cunt and ass. She told me not to worry about her, she was going to stay with them for the day, she had called in sick for a substitute....

Instand hard on reading about this. Would love to see my wife with a swollen wet pussy caused by someone else.
Harv

It's the best feeling ever, knowing that your wife has been fucked by other men!!!!

highlander said:
It's pretty much all bareback with my wife too...If she doesn't get the right vibe from a guy then she doesn't fuck him.

No stds so far and we have been in this lifestyle for years. She had her tubes tied so that she could fuck bareback with out worrying about getting knocked up. The image of her married pussy getting fucked by some stranger and her coming home with his freshly ejaculated semen leaking out between the lips of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs is such a powerful turn on!!

+1 here, though at this point most of Anna's new lovers are recommended friends of current ones, so in most cases we know they've been recently tested. It's been a long while since she just picked up a random guy....either way though, we're both so happy with her barebacking, I don't think anything would change.

There's nothing like bareback!! Its the real thing!!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Her two buddies from the club last week called and want her to come out to play tonite...She's getting ready...

I must tell you what happened this weekend!!!!

OK, please do!!!

Okay, it's Sunday nite already and my wife has been out since Friday evening with her new black fuck buddies. She just called and said that she was on her way home.

They stayed in most of the weekend, drinking, smoking and fucking. She said that her pussy and asshole have never been this sore in a very long time. She wanted me to be prepared for what I was about to see when she got home. Her tits are covered in hickies and bite marks from some very rough sex. She said that her ass had been slapped and lightly whipped while taken doggie style and the welts would go away in time. She sounded very proud of those welts. These were a reminder of the wild time she had with her buddies.

This was the clincher though, she told me that three other friends of theirs dropped in and so they had a small gang bang going most of Saturday nite and early Sunday morning. When they had gotten through with using every one of her holes, there was the biggest wet spot you can imagine underneath her pussy and ass later Sunday morning when she woke up....

Sexy little thing, isn't she? :D

More than just a sexy little thing...

She just walked in the door, a repeat from last weekend!!!!

My wife got dressed up to go clubbing again tonite. She looked great in her short black mini skirt with the slit up one side and her silky white backless halter top. Of course no panties or bra. Her erect nipples are obvious under the thin silk cover of her top. Black strappy high heeled sandals, bare legs, tanned all over, cum fuck me red finger and toe nail polish with matching lipstick. Her short cropped dirty blonde hair makes her look so sexy.

She loves to be totally accessible to any guy she chooses to flirt with. It excites her to know that only the thin fabric of her skirt and top are the only things covering up her total nudity. She says that alone keeps her horny all nite thinking about all those stares she gets on and off the dance floor.

She texted me at midnite, and told me that she's bringing home a new fuck buddy in about an hour. I'm to get everything ready in the bedroom and then disappear to the guest room for the rest of the nite....

Nothing smells and tastes better than another man's fresh semen in my wife's pussy....

I used to love the feel of the additional lubrication on my cock that the other man's semen created in my wife's pussy when she still allowed me to fuck her....

U still get to fuck your wife? lucky dog

The operative phrase was "...when she still allowed me to fuck her...."

But I am allowed to clean her out and the taste of another man's fresh semen freshly inseminated in my wife's married pussy, well, it's like dying and going to heaven....

That's why I'm a cuck and we both love the life style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread