• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded by an UGLY OLD Tiny Dick scum??

Bearsub

New around here...
Beloved Member
So,
ALL the Cuckold talk seems to be about some big cock muscular man threatening the virility of a submissive husband by a Dominant wife

Are there any story's or market for the Cuckold Bull being a very old, very ugly, tiny dick, small scuzy guy??

It might take a dominant male to subject his wife to this,??

OR it might be a major insult for the husband to see his wife PREFER crap sex partners OVER HIM!

I could see it either way, what about you guys?

So,
ALL the Cuckold talk seems to be about some big cock muscular man threatening the virility of a submissive husband by a Dominant wife

Are there any story's or market for the Cuckold Bull being a very old, very ugly, tiny dick, small scuzy guy??

It might take a dominant male to subject his wife to this,??

OR it might be a major insult for the husband to see his wife PREFER crap sex partners OVER HIM!

I could see it either way, what about you guys?

My HotWife has taken lovers that were smaller then me from time to time. I am 8" in length with a decent girth. - Length is not an issue for her, she prefer thick and prefer them more dominate then I am.

Man, you nailed it!

This is a big time fantasy for me! I often think of my wife being seduced by a dirty old dominant troll. Perhaps he snares her into conversation, manipulating her to feel pity for him and badgering her to come visit his house. He's lonely, noone to talk to. Just want a freindly person to share conversation with... Just for a little while. He makes her feel sorry for him and works her into doing it through her guilt. Once she is there he works her some more, softening her defenses but raising the tension. She finds herself somehow feeling obligated to try and please him in some way and before she even realizes it she's on her knees lifting his fat belly out of the way so she can suck his smelly, sweaty little dick for him.

Or her somehow seduced by, and hooking up with some piece of crap dirtbag loser from the trailer park down the road from us and becoming a filthy piece of willing fuckmeat for him and his loser freinds to abuse as much as they like.

I know How you Feel

This is a big time fantasy for me! I often think of my wife being seduced by a dirty old dominant troll. Perhaps he snares her into conversation, manipulating her to feel pity for him and badgering her to come visit his house. He's lonely, noone to talk to. Just want a freindly person to share conversation with... Just for a little while. He makes her feel sorry for him and works her into doing it through her guilt. Once she is there he works her some more, softening her defenses but raising the tension. She finds herself somehow feeling obligated to try and please him in some way and before she even realizes it she's on her knees lifting his fat belly out of the way so she can suck his smelly, sweaty little dick for him.

Or her somehow seduced by, and hooking up with some piece of crap dirtbag loser from the trailer park down the road from us and becoming a filthy piece of willing fuckmeat for him and his loser freinds to abuse as much as they like.

The guy that married my exwife was a questionable piece of work and several years back he fucked my current wife over a 4 month period...

It was indeed interesting...

The brain is said to be the biggest sex organ. I tend to agree. A bull can mess with the brain of a hotwife, and she won't care that he's got a small cock.

While this is not a fantasy I have, I can see how others would find it hot... particularly submissive men.

Yes GAsub, very interesting indeed! How did this man of questionable caracter manage to come about fucking your current wife? Please, do tell. I would love to here it. Did you encourage him, or your wife, or both. Or was it something totally different. I would love to here this story.

Nature is indeed very funny. I know very good looking men married to very plain women. and very beutiful women married to ugly men. Natures way of mixing up the gene pool?

The guy that married my exwife was a questionable piece of work and several years back he fucked my current wife over a 4 month period...

It was indeed interesting...

=========

indeed sounds quite interesting and
hotttttttt as hell ( 4n a cuck ) ;)

One of my hottest fantasies usually invloves my GF to be used and abused by someone who she wouldn't usually go with.

One example:

A young lad, bit of a bad lad, gives her cheek and speaks to her like she's a bitch. She is blackmailed into becoming his to use and abuse whenever he wants. She begs him not to tell me, or anyone as she couldn't handle the embarrasment. He gets off on her submissiveness, lack of control and humiliation.

I like this. Like the thought of a nice well to do housewife/office type women being degraded and used by some scumbag. That sounds very much like the situation between my GF and a freind of mine...and she's well into the fantasy too.

4winds04 here you go

Yes GAsub, very interesting indeed! How did this man of questionable caracter manage to come about fucking your current wife? Please, do tell. I would love to here it. Did you encourage him, or your wife, or both. Or was it something totally different. I would love to here this story.

The guy mentioned in this post was a man that my current wife and I knew for more then 15 years at that point. He had been married to a mutual friend which happened to be an ex-gfnd of mine prior to there marriage. After she divorced him I introduced him to my ex-wife at his request and things progressed from there. He has been with several of my prior girl-friends and at a point he just come out and said that he has always wanted to fuck my current wife; as a moderately submissive cuckold by nature I passed his remarks along to my wife and made it clear of what he wanted and that it was up to her as to seeing him or not seeing him.

It was indeed interesting... She was very excited about his proposal and told him YES with the condition that I blessed there mating by guiding his cock into her pussy that first time they have intercourse. After that they have sex with and without me in the room...

There relationship lasted the first time over a 4 month time frame were they had sex several times a week. Slowly dropped to the occasional play....

More Details Available

See, now thats a good story!

I like the situation more if she's reluctant, finally relenting be it to pressure or even something else. Especially if it is someone that she doesn't even particularly like. A good example is one of my buddies that she always told me she found rude, obnoxious, draining, and a sexist pig. He never passed up an opportunity to hit on her or cop him a quick feel as she walked by. Her lack of fondness for him was painfully obvious and yet she let him have his way with her on several occasions. Granted most times it was when she'd been drinking and particularly vulnerable from it. The fact that each time she wore down and surrendered to him, she was the filthiest slut for him I've ever seen a woman be. Of course it was the most awsome thrill to watch him wear her down until she gave in, then watching her submit to him as his dirty little tramp. Mmm, good times!

I have read that the true sign of a slut is a woman that will fuck anybody:

“In Defense of Slut Wives: An insatiable Slut Wife is a woman who openly embraces her sexuality with herself and most everyone in her orbit. The husband and the men in her life respect the honesty of a woman who accepts and celebrates that aspect of herself--- and makes it so easily available to “whom it may concern”. Most of her male lovers also respect and admire the liberal husband who recognizes the value in having a certified Slut Wife because he shares her ample sexual appetite with them. After all, how could one man ever satisfy a true Slut Wife? These women provide a much needed service to the community--- that is, sexual release to dozens of guys who might not otherwise be able to tear off a piece. Not only does she service her husband and her outside lovers, but she even fucks the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it. She will give him a sympathy fuck either because someone asks her to or just because she is compelled to fuck everyone she knows. A Slut Wife also provides an outlet to men whose wives deny them the more exotic side of sex. They can depend on her to suck their cocks, allow them to fuck her in the ass, and receive their copious cum loads in her mouth--- often in the name of “duty”. Slut Wives are really great people, and without them sex crimes would definitely increase. Thank you Slut Wives, where ever you are!”

But turning to the matter in question--- it is particularly humiliating when my wife fucks men that I feel are “inferior” to me intellectually, aesthetically, professionally etc. There have been 4 or 5 guys that Kristen has fucked that were down right ugly and a couple of them were physically un-kept and dirty. One guy was crude and completely uncultured. Moreover, it is particularly humiliating when Kris gives out a pity fuck and then expects me to perform clean up duty.

In addition to giving sympathy fucks, my wife has also fucked the handyman and a couple of other “craftsmen” as de-facto payment for their services. Once she asked me to install a new ceiling fan in the living room, but I didn’t get around to doing it. Then one day I came home and the lamp was installed--- our handyman was leaving and he shook my hand and thanked me. I knew what this meant. Kris was still in bed and called me in the bedroom to clean her pussy.

CuckoldMick

Oh yes, I agree that this scene is irresistibly arousing. My wife is 12 years younger than me, and seems to attract the attention of older unattractive men, just like you described in your post. Just recently, an older man who lives in the next street regularly tries to get my wife to accept lifts in his car. From what my wife says, his intentions appear to be sexual. She has not yet accepted his offer, but rather than feeling angry when she tells me about it, I become helplessly aroused as I imagine my wife being used by him.

I always enjoy your writing 4winds04 - and wish I had a chance to bend her to MY will and enjoy her lovely body. :)

gee i'm sorry about fucking your wife 4wind
no need to put all my personal attributes on the internet
mate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back