• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding irreversible?

• Thread starterOlebarracke
  • Start date

Olebarracke

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2012
For someone like me who has casually mentioned threesomes to my girlfriend and has occasionally told her I thought it would be hot to watch her fuck another guy because I would see her in action, how do I take back these statements? She has never acted on them and has always said flat out no because she loves me and she's not interested in doing that stuff. I haven't pushed her too hard like some people on here. I only occasionally have mentioned it during sex or through flirty txts. Have I done any damage that she will keep in the back of her mind? And since I can't take the words back even though I have told her now that I don't want to do it, is there anything I can do to show my dominance and alpha male qualities again? I want her to really want me and feel the way most hot wifes do about their alpha male bulls.

Tell her about that fantasy you have about putting her on a leash and making her eat bacon off your knob. Then tell her about that one that you can't get out of your mind where you dress in overalls and a straw hat and she wears little furry cow ears and a tail and you furiously milk her boobs until she cums. Maybe you can let her in on that recurring dream you have where you chase her down, hog tie her and finger her to orgasm in record time and win the rodeo.

Are you catching the recurring theme here? Lay these on her. I'll bet she'll forget all about that silly threesome/fucking other guys thing. :)

embrace

Embrace cuckoldry - let her come home and find you wearing her clothes - she'll want a real guy then...

Worked for me.

x

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
MacNfries said:
Women really like a man that's sincere and admittantly regretful of careless comments. I just hope you'll mean it when you say it. Mac ;)

Quoted for truth. ;)

Seriously, if you are certain you didn't mean it, then Mac's got a great idea there. Let her know she's your world and you wouldn't be able to handle the thought of her being with someone else. Besides, if she's been telling you no every other time you brought it up, she may want you to take it back.

Not every woman is made for this lifestyle, nor is every man capable of handling the life of a cuckold.

Reactions: toolman
Jinxypie said:
Quoted for truth. ;)

Seriously, if you are certain you didn't mean it, then Mac's got a great idea there. Let her know she's your world and you wouldn't be able to handle the thought of her being with someone else. Besides, if she's been telling you no every other time you brought it up, she may want you to take it back.

Not every woman is made for this lifestyle, nor is every man capable of handling the life of a cuckold.

==================

truer words were seldom said ............leave it 2 our queen
a real cuckoldress to state them

Users who are viewing this thread