• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldresses caned!

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date
Hi Custer, very busy with others aspects of my life just now so I'll be very brief.

Firstly, you changed my original comment from one of no major injuries to one of no loss. I never said 'were not hurt physically, financially or in other ways' - my statement was 'In some areas if a crime has been committed against you and you are unhurt, the police's attiude is, you were lucky!'

The two instances I was thinking of when I wrote that were my borther-in-law on his honeymoon who was mugged walking between his hotel and the fastfood restaurant next door. The police's attitude was he was lucky to have a small cut above his eye and wasn't murdered because he was stupid enough to take his wallet out of his pocket in the street. The other was of friends whose house was burgled while they were out. They came back to a ransacked house and desecrated with graffiti. Again the police's comments were that they were forunate to be out of the house at the time.

The answer to your question of 'knew what' was actually contained in the next sentence of my post. My wife knew long before we became engaged or got married that I could never satisfy her sexually. [On a personal level I consider my wife knew [knew what?] and was 'cuckolding' me from before we married. If she knew back then I would never be able to sexually satisfy her, which she later told me, why didn't she declare it then and from the outset be honest and open about it so we BOTH could have made decisions based on the facts.]

Lastly for now, if you apply your own logic to the original context of this post, then you are actually suggesting Malaysia policy of canings and differientiation of females is 'natural'!

Is that your intention??????

4Julie,

I'll resist the urge to go back and forth on the crime analogy any further because, for the reason I pointed out, it is not applicable.

This is not to say I have no sympathy for your brother-in-law and/or your friends. I think what happened to them is unfortunate. I would also say, as noted by the police, they were lucky. It could have been worse... a lot worse.

This is also not to suggest I've never experienced anything like that myself. For instance, I once had my pocket picked in a subway while traveling abroad. There was nothing subtle about it; it was very physical. Afterwards the pickpockets (several) took off running and disappeared. I didn't bother to call the police because I didn't want to get mixed up with police officials as a foreigner, assumed they would be unsympathetic, and thought there was zero chance the pickpockets would be identified or anything would be recovered. I did, however, make a phone call and cancel my credit card. Thus, I sustained no loss other than a minor amount of cash. I wrote it off as "another lesson in the school of hard knocks." My wife's and my home was also once broken into by a burglar; the loss was minor.

So, please give it a rest. This isn't a crime victims forum.

4julie said:
The answer to your question of 'knew what' was actually contained in the next sentence of my post. My wife knew long before we became engaged or got married that I could never satisfy her sexually... etc.

OK, ok... I'll give you the answer, or at least the "probable short answer." Your fiance and cuckoldress-to-be did not tell you she didn't find you sexually satisfying, was seeing other men, and intended to continue doing so after taking you as her cuckold husband, because she feared if she did so you would not marry her. As you know (or should know), a woman marries for many reasons other than sexual satisfaction, including wanting a husband who will provide reliable support for her and her children (whether or not sired by him) and increased social stature including increased wealth. This is the present-day equivalent of a woman wanting and seeking a mate who is a reliably-good hunter in more primitive times (meaning, throughout the vast majority of human evolution).

Have you ordered a copy yet of Baker (1996 — the ref. in my previous post)? Or do you prefer feeling indignant and seething with rage beneath the surface to understanding your situation and gaining insight into your wife's behavior?

There's something I'm mildly curious about; perhaps you can enlighten me and the other forum members. If you do not find it secretly satisfying to be repeatedly humiliated by your wife's cuckolding of you, why do you boast of this in the "signature block" at the bottom of all your posts?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread