• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldry: Lifestyle or Fantasy for You?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Some hubbies wanting a superior male to come and fuck their wives choose to think of it as living a non-consuming type of fantasy (that its something they could switch off and on at any time), for some its more than that. Its resembles more of a lifestyle they wish to be involved in, no matter how further it takes them.

So I want to ask the question here: for you, what would you say is close to what being cuckold to you?

Or would you prefer some other word I don't yet know about?

I can't speak for others but for us it is a way of life. The wife has sex with other men, phone sex buddies and is now in pursuit of a Master to explore some BDSM experimenting. I still shave her pussy and help out picking some clothes and she loves to tease me by walking around and sleeping naked next to me. I rarely get to have any sexual contact with her and she has made it clear that she prefers to find sexual fulfillment with others. We do have a very loving and honest relationship that I am thankful to have. As for me I am extremely happy and content with life as a Cuckold!:)

FunKatyCouple said:
I can't speak for others but for us it is a way of life. The wife has sex with other men, phone sex buddies and is now in pursuit of a Master to explore some BDSM experimenting. I still shave her pussy and help out picking some clothes and she loves to tease me by walking around and sleeping naked next to me. I rarely get to have any sexual contact with her and she has made it clear that she prefers to find sexual fulfillment with others. We do have a very loving and honest relationship that I am thankful to have. As for me I am extremely happy and content with life as a Cuckold!:)

FunKatyCouple; well said, you totally reflect my own cuckold lifestyle and attitude. My satisfaction and pleasure derives from her commanding nature and my desire to always please her. Even now she's totally "loved up" in an intense close affair with a younger guy to the complete exclusion of me. However it's happened before and I enjoy the painful humiliation and deep jealousy, but thats what I crave! We've been contentedly happy in marriage for 20 years so must be doing something right!

Dorsetcuck said:
FunKatyCouple; well said, you totally reflect my own cuckold lifestyle and attitude. My satisfaction and pleasure derives from her commanding nature and my desire to always please her. Even now she's totally "loved up" in an intense close affair with a younger guy to the complete exclusion of me. However it's happened before and I enjoy the painful humiliation and deep jealousy, but thats what I crave! We've been contentedly happy in marriage for 20 years so must be doing something right!

Thanks Dorsetcuck, we will tell you that like any marriage it is work to maintain but it sure helps when both people are on the same page and have the same goals. I knew that my wife was a bit on the slutty side when we started dating and that was a major attraction for me. She never hid the fact that she went out with other guys and I encouraged her to have sex with other men very early on and it just seemed the natural way things were supposed to be for us.
I would have to say though that she is never mean or demanding, bossy to me. She is a very loving wife and always concerned with my happiness. It is understood though that when it comes to sex I am pretty much a bench warmer and she works to keep enough other men in the rotation that we rarely have sex and I am never with her when she is having sex but she does write about everything in a journal that she lets me read.
My wife says that I am a better husband because I do work so hard to get what sexual attention she does give me. Most of the time it will be 3-6 months between any sexual contact at all and maybe once a year for actual intercourse. Because of this cycle I am constantly working to woo and seduce her with gifts and nice dinners out and loving encouragement of her every day life.

Both & Neither: Lifestyle No It's a History A Part of Me when my first wife cheated and Now it's a Fantasy because I want my current wife to but she won't??

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Both & Neither: Lifestyle No It's a History A Part of Me when my first wife cheated and Now it's a Fantasy because I want my current wife to but she won't??

That's life man...lol:D

Pinkyrod said:
It is neither a lifestyle nor a fantasy.
It's a need rather than a want.

Just my 2 cents...:)

Like your two cents.
Some hubbies I've met elsewhere simply want to indulge in it parttime, and sometimes wanting to go solo without the wife involved.

Fantasy lifestyle right now, will become reality whenever she is ready. She has started to remind me of my role in normal day to day life nowadays :)

Hi, I am Hailey. This is my first post. For my Wife, and I, it is strictly FANTASY. I love to dress in womans clothing, including a blond wig. When we have sex, my Wife LOVES the feel of my long hair on her legs, and body. We have shared our bed with an ALPHA MALE for several times. She is currently not into that. We do play that someone else is FUCKING her deep, and when HE fills her deeply, I will have to clean her up afterwards. I still can taste the cum dripping out of her, even though it has been years. I fantasize myself fully dressed, on my knees, sucking a BBC, in preparation for her being thoroughly filled, and creamed.

Users who are viewing this thread